Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Manufacturer with lease wear and tear allowances and disposition fees

bluesman78bluesman78 Member Posts: 7
edited January 2016 in General
I can't see to find a compilation of all the manufacturers wear and tear policies. What I mean is when I turn in the car there is an allowance for "wear and tear". Was hoping we could compile them here.

Would also like to compile the manufacturers dispositions fees.

Thanks

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252

I can't see to find a compilation of all the manufacturers wear and tear policies. What I mean is when I turn in the car there is an allowance for "wear and tear". Was hoping we could compile them here.

Would also like to compile the manufacturers dispositions fees.

Thanks

Unlikely to find a consolidated document with all that information -- and, with regards to the 'wear and tear', it's likely that the language changes frequently enough to render any sort of repository useless quite quickly.

Also, it's probably best to keep the fees and such local to each make and model - a 'blended' discussion like this won't see a lot of traffic, I'm afraid.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4