Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Los Angeles to Detroit in Photos - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2016 in Jeep

imageLos Angeles to Detroit in Photos - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

One of the best parts of a road trip is getting off the highway and seeing the sights. And we certainly did that in our L.A. to Detroit trip in our long-term 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    miata52miata52 Member Posts: 114
    I drove from San Francisco to DC back in the 80's, never touched a highway. One of the best trips of my life.
  • Options
    longtimelurkerlongtimelurker Member Posts: 455
    That's the way to do a trip like this...there are so many things to see, and this is still such a diverse, huge nation. Blue highways - that's the way to go. Take "Blue Highways" - William Least Heat Moon, or "On The Road" - Jack Kerouac - next time. Read 'em in the motel rooms, cabins, B&Bs you stay at.

B&Bs are an excellent way to go, when traveling this way...you get your own private concierge, tour guide, source of info about local history, best place to eat, what to see...just the real full helping of local flavor.

Nice post...I bet you enjoyed the trip.
  • Options
    prndlolprndlol Member Posts: 140
    Did the Renegade get a lot of looks during the trip? I guess being in the dead of winter wouldn't help with very few people actually outside, but I'm curious how the public reacted to this little cutlet of an SUV in middle America.
  • Options
    danny111danny111 Member Posts: 8
    The Renegade sure is a cutie pie car. I would a chance to drive across the USA. Never have been on a cross country journey by auto! Great photos!