Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Price and OTD price paid for 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

opera77opera77 Member Posts: 2
edited January 2016 in Nissan
Hi, I am looking to buy 2016 Nissan Altima 2.5 S. This is will be my first car, so i am little apprehensive now . Could you guys help me out by telling me how much you guys paid OTD and what was your selling price for 2016 altima 2.5 S. I live in South Florida. Looking for some input. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    opera77opera77 Member Posts: 2
    Bump! looking for 2016 SL or SV price and otd price with technology package ...anyone? any input will be highly appreciated
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    opera77 said:

Bump! looking for 2016 SL or SV price and otd price with technology package ...anyone? any input will be highly appreciated

You can use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools to determine what a fair price is for the car you want.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    saratogastevesaratogasteve Member Posts: 186
    I see price leaders in my local paper for San Jose Nissan dealers selling the Altima S for 18,888 (2 at this price).
    Funny, but when I check True Car it doesn't show a single sale for below $19,770

I got the 2015 Altima S, during black friday last November for $16,888 - but that was the out going version before the refreshened and I have no back up camera.
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Time to upgrade, lol.

Just check the fine print. :)
  • Options
    saratogastevesaratogasteve Member Posts: 186
    Price leaders are now on a regular basis advertising the 2016 Altima S2.5 for $17,888 (2 at this price) - every weekend on a regular basis. This car may not be top in class, but the value is there for that price.