Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Honda Accord Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• hobsdtigerhobsdtiger Member Posts: 1
    Good morning, everyone!

Just checking in to say that I got a new 2016 Accord EX-L V6 out the door yesterday at $28.5k in Maryland.

I think the only incentive I qualified for was the $500 Honda financing, but there's also a $500 recent college grad program going on as well.

Cheers!
  • jnacabjnacab Member Posts: 8
    Hi. Just purchased a 2016 Accord Touring Sedan in MD for $30,215 + dest and TTL. What are some thoughts on this? I was pleasantly surprised that they could offer this trim level at $1400 below invoice ($31,615).
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    edited December 2015
    ref:: artu4bbk
    "I traded my 2014 Honda Sport w/18k for a 2016 sport which included mud guards, all weather mats, tint and lug nuts."

those mud guards are invisible; glad they included lug nuts - those 19 inch wheels are expensive ;)
    great deal in any case!
  • kmingiskmingis Member Posts: 1
    From earlier this month: '16 Accord Touring Coupe (black/black) with an MSRP of $34,960. Dealer quote by email was $30,105 (destination included) plus $399 doc fee and TTL.
  • sansarisansari Member Posts: 2
    wooohaaa said:

Cleveland Area
    2016 Honda Accord Sedan Touring MSRP $35,415
    $31,100 before taxes and fees. 
    Also got $500 off OTD price for using 1.9 Honda Finance.

Also in Cleveland Area. I helped my friend get this deal.
    2016 Honda Accord Sedan Sport CVT w/o Sensing MSRP $25,800
    $21,800 before taxes and fees. Also took the $500 off OTD price for using 1.9 Honda Finance.

What dealership sells the extended warranty at cost? Just looking down the road before the bumper to bumper warranty finishes since my touring is FULL of electronics.

I used the Honda Sensing on the drive up to Toronto and man that worked really well once I got comfortable letting it steer around curves! Set cruise at 75 and set to two car lengths behind the car in front. 

Nice finds!

I'm looking for EX CVT in the Akron/Cleveland area. Any dealer you would suggest? I'm close to Park Honda in Akron but Great Lakes always has given my friends great deals. Would love to get the EX CVT for under 25k OTD, but the best I have gotten is around 25,850. A few offered 500 to go through Honda financial. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
  • honda_odyhonda_ody Member Posts: 3
    For those inquiring about specific deals, I recommend setting your goals as such:
    LX - $3,000 off MSRP
    Sport - $3,500 off MSRP
    EX - $4,000 off MSRP
    EX-L - $4,500 off MSRP
    Touring - $4,000 off MSRP
    + an additional $500 off if financing through Honda (1.9%)
    + a dealer doc fee somewhere around $150
    + extras/accessories (you're on your own here)

These are somewhat aggressive goals but certainly achievable with enough persistence. Don't be afraid to expand your search. Your local dealer will likely match even if it's out of market. While we may see some market changes come January 1 (likely against us), these won't become significantly better until Fall 2016 when the 17's come out. (You can likely expect another $800-$1,200 at that time.)

A few more recommendations:
    Do your research before you hit their lot and notify them before you arrive of the vehicle stock number so they have it ready for you; makes negotiations quick, they know you're serious and willing to move on.

Go get 'em.
  • wooohaaawooohaaa Member Posts: 33
    sansari said:
    Cleveland Area
    2016 Honda Accord Sedan Touring MSRP $35,415
    $31,100 before taxes and fees. 
    Also got $500 off OTD price for using 1.9 Honda Finance.

Also in Cleveland Area. I helped my friend get this deal.
    2016 Honda Accord Sedan Sport CVT w/o Sensing MSRP $25,800
    $21,800 before taxes and fees. Also took the $500 off OTD price for using 1.9 Honda Finance.

What dealership sells the extended warranty at cost? Just looking down the road before the bumper to bumper warranty finishes since my touring is FULL of electronics.

I used the Honda Sensing on the drive up to Toronto and man that worked really well once I got comfortable letting it steer around curves! Set cruise at 75 and set to two car lengths behind the car in front. 

Nice finds! I'm looking for EX CVT in the Akron/Cleveland area. Any dealer you would suggest? I'm close to Park Honda in Akron but Great Lakes always has given my friends great deals. Would love to get the EX CVT for under 25k OTD, but the best I have gotten is around 25,850. A few offered 500 to go through Honda financial. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
    What is the MSRP and trim level of the EX CVT you want? Sedan/coupe/4cyl/v6?  park was willing to match my price but they didn't have the color combo I was looking for. If you give me the info I can do a quick check. Send to RossSmith145 at hotmail.

• sandiego12345sandiego12345 Member Posts: 3
    edited December 2015
    Hi all,

I am sharing my car buying experience with all , hope it will be helpful to those who are thinking of buying a new car.

I live in Orange County California.
    Car purchased on December 28, 2015 : 2016 Honda Accord EX with Honda Sensing, White Exterior
    MSRP on this car was $28115 and dealer invoice cast was $25777
    Price paid $24000+ DMV and Sales Tax = Total OTD -Out the Door $26302.15
    I don't have excellent credit, but I was able to get %2.2 for 72 months from a credit union.

My experience sharing with potential car buyers:

Online research helped me a lot to select the car I wanted and to get the right price. I read many forums. I am trying to return favor to online community through this comment.

I was doing online research for long time almost for 4 weeks. First up all I wanted to buy a 2-3 year old used car to save myself from big hit of depreciation cost which happens mainly in first 2 years, but then I wasn't able to find a car with all recent safety features. So finally I made my mind to get Honda Accord with Honda Sensing Features. I found these features are very cool and I am amazed to know how useful they are just after driving about 250 miles.

I didn't wanna spend another few thousand dollars to get Touring or EX-L trim, I found EX with Honda Sensing is 'Value for Money ' package.

Before settling on Accord I test drove many cars which were in my budget.

On Truecar.com best target price was $24554. My target was to get a deal better than that.
    I read and experienced all dealership's strategies, marketing tactics.
    In beginning , I visited neighborhood dealerships tried negotiations, but was worthless.
    Dealers makes most of the money by selling you financing through them, by selling extended warranty , GAP insurance and selling(forcefully selling) accessories.

I have seen dealers charge anywhere from $500 to $1000 just for aftermarket alarm security system. After you buy car you can get this system fitted in your cars for way less money. They try to sell you wax polish packages, now a days factory paintings is so state of the art, I personally dont think it is important, at least not at expensive price from dealerships. Their GAP insurance is always very expensive, I got one through my Auto insurance provider for $15 per 6 month.

Anyways if you still want few useful genuine Honda (factory) accessories, you can always buy them later from any dealerships at discounted prices later, look for coupons on their websites under specials. Or just send emails to parts departments get quotations, ask for discount, and compare quotes.

Most of the dealerships want you to invite you to store instead of giving you upfront quotation by using their marketing tactics , please don't fall to their tricks , be a strong buyer, your goal should be save your hard earned money. They try to focus on monthly payment, instead you should tell them I am focusing only on sales price nothing else, do your monthly car payment calculations on google.

My advise to potential buyers:

When I decided I want to buy 2016 Accord EX with HS , what I did is went on autotrader.com, cars.com and carsdirect.com entered the car, trim level and color I am looking for. I searched for 200 miles radius around my residential zip code. I found as many as apx. 50+ cars were in stock at different dealerships in Orange, San Diego , LA , San Bernardino and Riverside counties.
    Then I sent emails/messages to all these dealers through cars.com and asked them about my target price.
    I started getting email replies to my inbox within few hours. Few dealerships sent me there internet pricing with there terms and condition in smallest fond size.
    I went and visited one of the dealership which is about 40 miles away from home, found out they were playing games, when I went there they told me they did a mistake and accidentally quoted me different car, then finally agreed to honor the quote of $23500 but at condition to finance through them (Honda Financing) at ridiculously higher Interest rate, obviously I walked out of the dealership.
    Then I came home and emailed these dealerships who had this particular car in stock, about written quote with OTD pricing on it, clearly told them I will not buy any extras.

I got 3-4 competitive quotes around $26300 OTD (~$24000+ tax and dmv) pricing in writing.
    So on Monday 12/28/2015 I drove into one of the dealership who gave me $24000+ tax and Dmv quote.
    Car had 2 miles on it, test drove it for 1 mile. Saw sticker had $995 alarm system added on it, told clearly to salesman that I am not gonna buy any extras. He said he will not change his words and there will be no surprises. Went inside after test drive. He printed the numbers on paper. The price he presented was exactly same as we agreed through email conversation. I signed the papers and option contract paid my down-payment through card. I reached at dealership at 7 pm and I was out with my brand new car at 8 pm.

(They took my signature on paperwork which says aftermarket alarm system $995 is disabled, but Honda remote lock should be good enough for me, or in future I might buy one aftermarket security system for around $200 (I already looked online) or will find a way to enable the aftermarket system which is already fitted on the car- If anybody know how to enable it, please let me know)

On next day, I emailed scanned purchased contract to the credit union who approve my auto loan, they prepared a check and mailed by overnight service to dealerships.

So I advise to secure your own car loan through your bank or credit union etc. Car dealerships always try to sell you expensive financing at higher rate , that is one of the way to make money for these dealerships. Do not buy any extras, politely say 'no extras'. I had Hondas and Toyotas before, they are reliable cars so personally I dont think extended warranty is worth it.

I advise all potential buyer to do car price negotiation same way, as I did. Or suggest me any improvement.

I hope my experience and advise will be helpful to online community.

Regards,
    A 29 year old man living American Dream
  • sandiego12345sandiego12345 Member Posts: 3

khoavd83 said:

This is the deal I was offered in Southern California
    2016 Honda Accord EX w/ Honda Sensing
    MSRP - $28,100
    INVOICE - $26,026

Internet Price -
    $24,597+ Tax & License
    *Destination & handling are included.

Is it a good deal?

That does seem like a good deal. I too am in Southern CA and was just quoted $20,999 for a base LX CVT. They also want to add on a $695 protection package. Can you mention which dealer or at least the city it's in?

Thanks.
    Hi all,

I am sharing my car buying experience with all , hope it will be helpful to those who are thinking of buying a new car.

I live in Orange County California.
    Car purchased on December 28, 2015 : 2016 Honda Accord EX with Honda Sensing, White Exterior
    MSRP on this car was $28115 and dealer invoice cast was $25777
    Price paid $24000+ DMV and Sales Tax = Total OTD -Out the Door $26302.15
    I don't have excellent credit, but I was able to get %2.2 for 72 months from a credit union.

My experience sharing with potential car buyers:

Online research helped me a lot to select the car I wanted and to get the right price. I read many forums. I am trying to return favor to online community through this comment.

I was doing online research for long time almost for 4 weeks. First up all I wanted to buy a 2-3 year old used car to save myself from big hit of depreciation cost which happens mainly in first 2 years, but then I wasn't able to find a car with all recent safety features. So finally I made my mind to get Honda Accord with Honda Sensing Features. I found these features are very cool and I am amazed to know how useful they are just after driving about 250 miles.

I didn't wanna spend another few thousand dollars to get Touring or EX-L trim, I found EX with Honda Sensing is 'Value for Money ' package.

Before settling on Accord I test drove many cars which were in my budget.

On Truecar.com best target price was $24554. My target was to get a deal better than that.
    I read and experienced all dealership's strategies, marketing tactics.
    In beginning , I visited neighborhood dealerships tried negotiations, but was worthless.
    Dealers makes most of the money by selling you financing through them, by selling extended warranty , GAP insurance and selling(forcefully selling) accessories.

I have seen dealers charge anywhere from $500 to $1000 just for aftermarket alarm security system. After you buy car you can get this system fitted in your cars for way less money. They try to sell you wax polish packages, now a days factory paintings is so state of the art, I personally dont think it is important, at least not at expensive price from dealerships. Their GAP insurance is always very expensive, I got one through my Auto insurance provider for $15 per 6 month.

Anyways if you still want few useful genuine Honda (factory) accessories, you can always buy them later from any dealerships at discounted prices later, look for coupons on their websites under specials. Or just send emails to parts departments get quotations, ask for discount, and compare quotes.

Most of the dealerships want you to invite you to store instead of giving you upfront quotation by using their marketing tactics , please don't fall to their tricks , be a strong buyer, your goal should be save your hard earned money. They try to focus on monthly payment, instead you should tell them I am focusing only on sales price nothing else, do your monthly car payment calculations on google.

My advise to potential buyers:

When I decided I want to buy 2016 Accord EX with HS , what I did is went on autotrader.com, cars.com and carsdirect.com entered the car, trim level and color I am looking for. I searched for 200 miles radius around my residential zip code. I found as many as apx. 50+ cars were in stock at different dealerships in Orange, San Diego , LA , San Bernardino and Riverside counties.
    Then I sent emails/messages to all these dealers through cars.com and asked them about my target price.
    I started getting email replies to my inbox within few hours. Few dealerships sent me there internet pricing with there terms and condition in smallest fond size.
    I went and visited one of the dealership which is about 40 miles away from home, found out they were playing games, when I went there they told me they did a mistake and accidentally quoted me different car, then finally agreed to honor the quote of $23500 but at condition to finance through them (Honda Financing) at ridiculously higher Interest rate, obviously I walked out of the dealership.
    Then I came home and emailed these dealerships who had this particular car in stock, about written quote with OTD pricing on it, clearly told them I will not buy any extras.

I got 3-4 competitive quotes around $26300 OTD (~$24000+ tax and dmv) pricing in writing.
    So on Monday 12/28/2015 I drove into one of the dealership who gave me $24000+ tax and Dmv quote.
    Car had 2 miles on it, test drove it for 1 mile. Saw sticker had $995 alarm system added on it, told clearly to salesman that I am not gonna buy any extras. He said he will not change his words and there will be no surprises. Went inside after test drive. He printed the numbers on paper. The price he presented was exactly same as we agreed through email conversation. I signed the papers and option contract paid my down-payment through card. I reached at dealership at 7 pm and I was out with my brand new car at 8 pm.

(They took my signature on paperwork which says aftermarket alarm system $995 is disabled, but Honda remote lock should be good enough for me, or in future I might buy one aftermarket security system for around $200 (I already looked online) or will find a way to enable the aftermarket system which is already fitted on the car- If anybody know to enable it, please let me know)

On next day, I emailed scanned purchased contract to the credit union who approve my auto loan, they prepared a check and mailed by overnight service to dealerships.

So I advise to secure your own car loan through your bank or credit union etc. Car dealerships always try to sell you expensive financing at higher rate , that is one of the way to make money for these dealerships. Do not buy any extras, politely say 'no extras'. I had Hondas and Toyotas before, they are reliable cars so personally I dont think extended warranty is worth it.

I advise all potential buyer to do car price negotiation same way, as I did. Or suggest me any improvement.

I hope my experience and advise will be helpful to online community.

Regards,
    A 29 year old man living American Dream
  • tdmd99tdmd99 Member Posts: 6
    This is in TN with 7.5 tax rate. Bought a 2016 accord coupe v6 white orchid pearl.

Selling price 28182
    Sales tax 2180
    tag/reg fees 134
    doc fee 500

total came out to 31000
    they put 500 towards the down payment so my price was 30500 OTD
  • youtigernowyoutigernow Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2015
    Received this lease quote on Monday on a 2016 Honda Accord Sport CVT in Westford Ma. I'm picking it up in about an hour from now. Happy day today.

Vehicle: 2016 Accord Sport
    Payment Monthly: $225 (tax included)
    Months: 39
    Mileage Per Year: 12k
    Money Down. $135 (registration)

Sticker: $25,800
    Selling price: $21,731
    Cap cost: 22,595
  • QuakerQuaker Member Posts: 85
    jnacab said:

Hi. Just purchased a 2016 Accord Touring Sedan in MD for $30,215 + dest and TTL. What are some thoughts on this? I was pleasantly surprised that they could offer this trim level at $1400 below invoice ($31,615).

To clarify, the total sales price for the vehicle before TTL was $30,215 + $820 for the destination fee, or $31,035. Is that correct? If so, that sounds like a pretty good deal. The best I could do for right now was $30,935, which includes the destination fee, with wheel locks and window tint included in the price.
  • jnacabjnacab Member Posts: 8
    Quaker said:
    To clarify, the total sales price for the vehicle before TTL was $30,215 + $820 for the destination fee, or $31,035. Is that correct? If so, that sounds like a pretty good deal. The best I could do for right now was $30,935, which includes the destination fee, with wheel locks and window tint included in the price.
    Well, $835 actually for destination charges. But sounds like pretty similar deals. At my price, I got wheel locks, pin striping, nitrogen tire fill and LoJack pre-installed, but no window tinting. What state are you in?
  • 1sebringnow1sebringnow Member Posts: 136
    edited January 2016
    Truecar is nothing more than a scam job! A few years back, TRUECAR took out all types of adds in AUTOMOTIVE NEWS a Tradepublication which dealers subscribe to. The CEO was also interviewed by the Magazine and in the interview he promised TRUECAR would no longer show the major discounters and prices on their website. He was whining that dealerships were upset that they were showing all of the prices and that to show his solidarity with them, he would no longer show the cheapest prices (because he wants $400 per vehicle sold). So while TRUECAR could share this info, in order to get their $400 commission per car sold, they have decided to screw those who use the service. I can say in the Washington DC area once this happened a few years back, I saw a noticeable increase in prices shown (about a $1,000 increase ) after TRUECAR deployed their ANTI-FRIENDLY customer backed website. If you are going to use TRUECAR, I suggest NEVER buy using the TRUECAR service if you want to really save money. Use the service as a guide and what ever price you get, remember the $1000 extra I am talking about. I am not saying you will save an additional $1000, but I am saying you should be able to beat the TRUECAR price. Instead of giving the CEO of TRUECAR a shot at $400 bucks to make you feel better about a purchase, put that $400 bucks in your pocket and force the CEO to present factual information to the consumer. Target $500 to $700 below the TRUECAR price and if you are persistent and email enough dealers asking for price, you should be able to negotiate a very good deal. Also remember that the doc fee's charged is pure profit for the dealership to put the offer on a piece of paper. Preparing documents for $400 to $700 is a nice gift to the dealership. The Honda Accord is a great car, but putting another $1,000 in your pocket when buying one is far more appropriate than putting it in the dealers pocket.... Happy New Year to all.
  • ariazariaz Member Posts: 77
    tlee said:

Bought a 2016 Accord LX CVT sedan yesterday in central Texas. MSRP $23725. Invoice $21787. Sale price $19545 + $174 doc fee + TTL. Out-the-door $21200. To get this price, I had to finance with Honda at 3.1%. Otherwise, it would be $500 higher. Since there is no prepayment penalty, I'll pay off the loan next month. No trade-in, by the way.

which dealership was that? I'm in DFW area looking for same car.
  • tleetlee Member Posts: 44
    Honda of San Marcos. I negotiated the price by email with their internet director before picking up the car the next day.
  • bullandrebullandre Member Posts: 18
    Happy New Year guys. I purchased a 2016 Accord EX with Honda Sensing from Atlantic Honda (Long Island). When I emailed other NY area dealers trying to get them to match or beat Atlantic's offer, only one dealer in NYC match the offer.

Honda EX (w/Sensing) Vehicle Price: $24,700, received $500 Cash Rebate through HFS and I made a $500 down payment. With TTL, OTD was $25,989.63 (26,490 without my down payment).

I did get much better deals from two dealers in the DMV region (Tyson's & Chantilly), but I was too tired to make the over 8 hour round trip from NYC.

I just need to find some decent wheel locks now plus an alarm system with tilt sensors that can be integrated with the Honda FOB key. Any recommendations?

All the best.
  • acco20acco20 Member Posts: 211
    No one has anything to say????
  • duke_coolhandduke_coolhand Member Posts: 2
    Just bought a 2016 sport cvt in Sacramento area. MSRP @ 25800. Bought it at 22k ($21875 + pro package $125). 22k+process fee+tax+ ttl = 24k plus. Finance @ 1.9 x60 months. Monthly payments @ $421. No down. If you are in the area, I can refer.
  • duke_coolhandduke_coolhand Member Posts: 2
    Phillip,
    Did you get my reply? I got the accord in elk grove.
    I recently got a 2016 Honda Accord Touring Sedan. The MSRP, including destination, was $35,415.00, and the
    selling price, including destination, was $30,616.54 (window tint and wheel locks were included).
  • volnedanvolnedan Member Posts: 83
    Quaker said:

I recently got a 2016 Honda Accord Touring Sedan. The MSRP, including destination, was $35,415.00, and the
    selling price, including destination, was $30,616.54 (window tint and wheel locks were included).

That's a great deal. Where are you located? I'm in MI and debating between a V6 Touring and Sport 6MT.
    I am in the Las Vegas, Nevada metropolitan area. The dealership from which I acquired the car is part of the AutoNation dealership group. So far, I really like the V6 Touring; it seems like you get a lot for the money with this car.
    I also should add that I contacted many dealers including ones which were out of state but within a few hours drive of where I live. I did all of my negotiating via e-mail so there were no surprises when I got to the dealership. In fact, I believe I was out of the dealership in about an hour and half on the day I took delivery.
  • gunsu4vrgunsu4vr Member Posts: 2
    I am looking to buy Accord LX have few qoutes OTD 21700,21500,21300. should I go for it. This is base model no extra accessories. Pre approved finance through my own credit union. Thanks for your suggestion.
    I also got quote for Camry 21285 OTD.(This with Costco discounted).
  • firtolayfirtolay Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2016
    Just thought i would post my price i just recieved in northern Chicago area for a 2016 EX-L sedan CVT
    25,300 no taxes or fees including a 500 discount for financing through honda for military.OTD TTL and fees 27,500. This is whatever color i want and a 1.9 aprfor 60 months
  • bobbyray00bobbyray00 Member Posts: 1
    New Jersey: Getting a 2016 Honda Accord EX with Sensing for OTD 25584, does this look right?
  • accordchicagoaccordchicago Member Posts: 1
    Bought a 2016 EX-L V6 in the Chicago area yesterday for $26,500+TTL. They had to find the color I wanted, so there's some more wiggle room in that price if you get something out of dealer stock. Financed through HFS @ 1.9 for 60 months.
  • cg13351cg13351 Member Posts: 1
    I am very interested in buying the 2016 Accord, and I am wondering what a good price would be on the Accord LX?
  • gunsu4vrgunsu4vr Member Posts: 2
    I just bought 2016 Accord LX yesterday, out of the door price $21100. Basic.No extra accessories. Went in late evening yesterday Jim Coleman at Clarksville ,MD.
  • migrainemigraine Member Posts: 21

Offer for 2016 accord v6 with navigation and sensing is 28,523.  What other incentives are they taking into account to get at what I think is below invoice of 28,537 after 2% holdback?  Should I push for lower?  Many thanks for your help.  Will post results for others when I'm done.

• karlhuikarlhui Member Posts: 2
    Just curious, what is a good price for a LX Accord, Auto in the NJ/NY metro area? thanks.
  • rajumamarajumama Member Posts: 1

New Jersey: Getting a 2016 Honda Accord EX with Sensing for OTD 25584, does this look right?

I think that's a great price. I am looking for the same car in NJ since Dec, but could not get anywhere near that number.
    Can you give me the dealer info and breakup? any accessories? What about financing?
  • karlhuikarlhui Member Posts: 2
    gunsu4vr said:

I just bought 2016 Accord LX yesterday, out of the door price $21100. Basic.No extra accessories. Went in late evening yesterday Jim Coleman at Clarksville ,MD.

This is a great price, I would need to add Auto, did you use any online service? Best price I got is OTD 23000 with Auto.
  • raj_062raj_062 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Everyone,

Am looking for Accord EX 2016 (Without sensing). Am asking dealer OTD for $23,000. But dealer is ready to give it OTD price $24,850. Please let me know what will be the best price OTD for Accord EX 2016.

Thanks
  • vanessaemvanessaem Member Posts: 1
    I got my 2016 Accord EX-L w/Nav and Honda Sensing for a base price of $27,273 excluding the taxes and fees.
  • migrainemigraine Member Posts: 21
    Sales price for 2016 Accord EXL V6 with navigation for $28,334 in MA.
  • mareeh77mareeh77 Member Posts: 6
    Quaker said:
    I am in the Las Vegas, Nevada metropolitan area. The dealership from which I acquired the car is part of the AutoNation dealership group. So far, I really like the V6 Touring; it seems like you get a lot for the money with this car.

Quaker said:

Quaker said:
  • firtolayfirtolay Member Posts: 2
    I am getting a exl sedan on Monday for 26591 otd that includes all fees and taxes. I think its a pretty good deal.
  • hari5555hari5555 Member Posts: 3
    edited February 2016
    that is an awesome deal. can you please break down the prices and the area you are located. i offered 27000 OTD to a dealer and he let me walk away..
    firtolay said:

I am getting a exl sedan on Monday for 26591 otd that includes all fees and taxes. I think its a pretty good deal.

location and price breakdown please?
    edited February 2016
    I am trying to buy 2016 Honda LX with or without Honda Sensing in Atlanta. I am targeting OTD price of 21k or 22k with senssing for LX.

If you know any dealer offering these prices in and around Atlanta. please let me know.
  • charles2011stcharles2011st Member Posts: 3
    I bought a 2016 EX-L in Nov of 2015. I paid $27900 out the door and the only option I got was upgraded rims from a Sport model. Anyone own one and have issues with the factory remote start? Mine will not work when it is cold outside and my dealer in St. Louis cant find anything wrong. Otherwise I love the car.
  • charles2011stcharles2011st Member Posts: 3

Here she is the exl with the larger rims.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

Here she is the exl with the larger rims.

Looks good.. Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• crbyr1251crbyr1251 Member Posts: 2
    I'm in the market for a Touring. Anybody out there buy this month? I see the last Touring buyer posted in December? I'm curious to see what the trend in quotes is. My initial quotes are coming back at $31,150 (w/out fees and taxes). And that's w/out negotiation. The lowest I saw here was $30,616 and that included destination.

Do you think there's wiggle room below $30,616 now that we're in February?
  • crbyr1251crbyr1251 Member Posts: 2

I bought a 2016 EX-L in Nov of 2015. I paid $27900 out the door and the only option I got was upgraded rims from a Sport model. Anyone own one and have issues with the factory remote start? Mine will not work when it is cold outside and my dealer in St. Louis cant find anything wrong. Otherwise I love the car.

Hey thanks for the info! How much did they charge you for upgrading to the 19" sport rims?

Thanks
  • htanejahtaneja Member Posts: 2
    Purchase a 2016 Accord EX-L (without Navigation) for 27,150 OTD price including tax title fees etc. Also includes protection package (trunk tray, nitrogen, mud flaps). Not sure if it was the best price but is it a good deal?
    crbyr1251 said:

I'm in the market for a Touring. Anybody out there buy this month? I see the last Touring buyer posted in December? I'm curious to see what the trend in quotes is. My initial quotes are coming back at $31,150 (w/out fees and taxes). And that's w/out negotiation. The lowest I saw here was $30,616 and that included destination.

Do you think there's wiggle room below $30,616 now that we're in February?

I have checked a few other forums, and there does appear to be some more wiggle room below $30,616 (the price I paid at the beginning of January) in February. In what part of the country are you located? I have seen individuals mentioning good deals in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
  • ral2167ral2167 Member Posts: 791
    Possibly not the right forum... am considering an EX-L with or without navigation.  Should I save the money and get the EX-L without the navigation and rely on Android Play (google maps) for any navigation needs? has any one done this and been satisfied?  I can do without the sensing. And it looks like whatever I may end up getting, looks like $4000 below MSRP on either is doable, yes?