Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Lexus CT 200h Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
edited January 2016 in Lexus
Ask your 2016 CT lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• ciscolawciscolaw Member Posts: 7
    Do you have the residual, money factor, and lease cash(if any) for 2016 CT200h for 24/12, 27/12, and 24/15
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118
    ciscolaw said:

Do you have the residual, money factor, and lease cash(if any) for 2016 CT200h for 24/12, 27/12, and 24/15

64% for 24/12, 62% for 24/15, 63% for 27/12. .00015 and $1500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

thanks!
    Michaell said:

ciscolaw said:

Is the .00015 correct or is it supposed to be .0015? The only reason I ask is because .00015 is super low, almost no interest.
    ciscolaw said:
    Is the .00015 correct or is it supposed to be .0015? The only reason I ask is because .00015 is super low, almost no interest.
    .00015 is correct, almost free money. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Are the new CT numbers out for this month in CA? Any lease cash

27/12k, 27/15k
    36/12k, 36/15k

TIA!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    ciscolaw said:

Are the new CT numbers out for this month in CA? Any lease cash

27/12k, 27/15k
    36/12k, 36/15k

TIA!

.00055 MF and $1500 lease cash

61%/56% residual for 15K/yr. Add 2% for 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• thaita78thaita78 Member Posts: 4
    Wanted to share my recently acquired CT 200h F Sport 36month / 12K lease details:

MSRP: 38,094
    Adj cap cost: 33,494.08
    MF: .00055
    Residual: 58%
    Base monthly payment: $347.22
    Monthly with 8% sales tax: $375.00
    Down payment: $0 out of pocket because there was $2500 Lexus cash and 1st month payment paid by Lexus. We literally did a $0 sign and drive.
    thaita78 said:

Wanted to share my recently acquired CT 200h F Sport 36month / 12K lease details:

MSRP: 38,094
    Adj cap cost: 33,494.08
    MF: .00055
    Residual: 58%
    Base monthly payment: $347.22
    Monthly with 8% sales tax: $375.00
    Down payment: $0 out of pocket because there was $2500 Lexus cash and 1st month payment paid by Lexus. We literally did a $0 sign and drive.

Solid deal. Congrats on the new Lexus!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• barretbabarretba Member Posts: 2
    Hi All-- I have a 2013 lease expires this coming June. I'm *way* under in my mileage (at approximately 16k currently of a 36k lease)--ended up traveling for work a lot more than anticipated. I have some scrapes on the underside of my bumper (one of my few complaints is how low it sits relative to parking curbs) that I'm sure they'll try and doc me for (anyone have any experience with that?).

Local dealer is reaching out to me telling me now would be a good time to turn in and re-up with a 2016. I'm hearing that there will be significant changes on the 2017 (in line with the changes to the Prius and styling changes to the rest of the Lexus line), so there's a small part of me that wants to wait, but I know there might be less bargaining on the new model year.

Oh, and I'll add, I originally leased in OH, but I am in MN now and a move to TX seems likely in the coming months (which would also eat up some of those unused miles). I don't have a strong preference on where my lease originates, especially if it means I can get a better deal. I also have brought two family members into the local dealer who also ended up leasing vehicles, so maybe that counts for something...maybe not.

Any advice? Thanks!
    barretba said:

Hi All-- I have a 2013 lease expires this coming June. I'm *way* under in my mileage (at approximately 16k currently of a 36k lease)--ended up traveling for work a lot more than anticipated. I have some scrapes on the underside of my bumper (one of my few complaints is how low it sits relative to parking curbs) that I'm sure they'll try and doc me for (anyone have any experience with that?).

Local dealer is reaching out to me telling me now would be a good time to turn in and re-up with a 2016. I'm hearing that there will be significant changes on the 2017 (in line with the changes to the Prius and styling changes to the rest of the Lexus line), so there's a small part of me that wants to wait, but I know there might be less bargaining on the new model year.

Oh, and I'll add, I originally leased in OH, but I am in MN now and a move to TX seems likely in the coming months (which would also eat up some of those unused miles). I don't have a strong preference on where my lease originates, especially if it means I can get a better deal. I also have brought two family members into the local dealer who also ended up leasing vehicles, so maybe that counts for something...maybe not.

Any advice? Thanks!

Don't lease in Texas ... they charge sales tax against the entire selling price of the car, so the lease payment is way more expensive there than in most other states.

I agree that a new 2017 will be more expensive to lease than the outgoing 2016 model.

Call Lexus Finance to get a payoff value of your car, then get several trade estimates to figure out how much (or even if) you have positive equity.

Knowledge is power - the more you know, the less the dealer can play games with you on the numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lll0228lll0228 Member Posts: 23
    Could you kindly share the numbers for March 2016? (Particularly in Washington State)?

Thank you.
    lll0228 said:

Could you kindly share the numbers for March 2016? (Particularly in Washington State)?

Thank you.

Limited numbers at the moment ... 59% residual for 36/10 and .00055 MF. $1500 incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you very much.

It's interesting that they just put up this on the Seattle area Lexus dealers' website:
    $299/mo.for 36mos. 10k per year mileage.
    $1,399 due at signing for an MSRP of $33,480.

I did the calculation and that must have come from a cap cost of $31,400 with the MF and residual listed above. The CT must not be moving too quickly...
    lll0228 said:

Thank you very much.

It's interesting that they just put up this on the Seattle area Lexus dealers' website:
    $299/mo.for 36mos. 10k per year mileage.
    $1,399 due at signing for an MSRP of $33,480.

I did the calculation and that must have come from a cap cost of $31,400 with the MF and residual listed above. The CT must not be moving too quickly...

With the price of gas as low as it is, hybrids are not selling all that well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• barretbabarretba Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

barretba said:

Any advice? Thanks!

Don't lease in Texas ... they charge sales tax against the entire selling price of the car, so the lease payment is way more expensive there than in most other states.

I agree that a new 2017 will be more expensive to lease than the outgoing 2016 model.

Call Lexus Finance to get a payoff value of your car, then get several trade estimates to figure out how much (or even if) you have positive equity.

Knowledge is power - the more you know, the less the dealer can play games with you on the numbers.
    Thanks, Michaell! I've already looked at the payoff value v. positive equity. Since I got mine in 2013, they were a bit too optimistic about residuals and I didn't negotiate that number as I (maybe) should've tried so no luck on that end.

Are there different numbers for OH v. MN right now? Looks like folks got some good deals in CA...
    barretba said:

Michaell said:

barretba said:

Any advice? Thanks!

Thanks, Michaell! I've already looked at the payoff value v. positive equity. Since I got mine in 2013, they were a bit too optimistic about residuals and I didn't negotiate that number as I (maybe) should've tried so no luck on that end.

Are there different numbers for OH v. MN right now? Looks like folks got some good deals in CA...
    Lexus numbers are regional, but we don't have information for all regions. Probably no difference in OH vs. MN.

Residual is set by the bank and cannot be modified or negotiated. Lexus Finance were simply optimistic a few years ago.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited March 2016
    Michaell said:

Limited numbers at the moment ... 59% residual for 36/10 and .00055 MF. $1500 incentive.

Quick question, Michael. Does the $1,500 incentive apply to the Cap cost or is it a cash incentive to take care of the down payment? If it does take care of the down payment, it looks like everyone in Washington State (with good credit) can drive the car off the lot with $0 down.
    lll0228 said:

Michaell said:

Quick question, Michael. Does the $1,500 incentive apply to the Cap cost or is it a cash incentive to take care of the down payment? If it does take care of the down payment, it looks like everyone in Washington State (with good credit) can drive the car off the lot with $0 down.
    It can be used however you wish. Most of the time it's used to reduce the cap cost (which, in lease terms, is the same as a down payment). It can also be used to offset the up front costs of the lease - bank fee, dealer fee, etc.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited March 2016
    Michaell said:

It can be used however you wish. Most of the time it's used to reduce the cap cost (which, in lease terms, is the same as a down payment). It can also be used to offset the up front costs of the lease - bank fee, dealer fee, etc.

Thank you. Here's what we ended up with. The dealer installed LoJack and "Pro Trim Package", but I refused to pay for either, they relented.

MSRP (Lexus): $33,480. (Base + Accessory Package + Seat Comfort Package + backup camera)

Cap. Cost: $32,255
    ==========================
    Acq. Fee: $700
    License and tax: ~$500 (for WA)
    Cap. Cost reduction: $2,699 ("downpayment")
    Doc fees: $150

Inception Fee total: $4416.41

MF: 0.00055
    59% residual for 36/10k (MSRP x 59% = $19753)
    Subtracting Lexus Lease Cash: $2000
    Lexus First Payment waiver: $329.06 (that's $299 + Seattle tax)

Total upfront: $2,087.35
    Monthly: $329.04 (again, $299 + Seattle tax)

I think this is not bad if the $1399 down + $299/month (special lease from Lexus) does not include fees. Opinion?
    lll0228 said:

Michaell said:

Thank you. Here's what we ended up with. The dealer installed LoJack and "Pro Trim Package", but I refused to pay for either, they relented.

MSRP (Lexus): $33,480. (Base + Accessory Package + Seat Comfort Package + backup camera)

Cap. Cost: $32,255
    Cap. Cost reduction: $2,699 ("downpayment")

Inception Fee total: $4416.41

59% residual for 36/10k (MSRP x 59% = $19753)
    Subtracting Lexus Lease Cash: $2000

Total upfront: $2,087.35
    Monthly: $329.04 (again, $299 + Seattle tax)

I think this is not bad if the $1399 down + $299/month (special lease from Lexus) does not include fees. Opinion?
    Isn't the tax something like 9.5-10%? Looks like a solid deal on a 2016.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited March 2016
    Michaell said:

Thank you, Michael. It actually got better (see below).

Seattle's total sales tax for automobile is 9.9%. I gladly pay for it since we have a great bus system and our roads really need help.

I did the math again and looked at the Special Lease detail on Lexus' website. It turned out that the dealer I got the numbers above did pad the numbers. The small prints on LFS's website said that I should have been able to drive off pretty much with $1399 down, with the same payment (plus taxes etc.).

I called another dealer (Lexus of Seattle in Lynnwood) and got that immediately, no haggle, just a straight up, "yes, we will make it work like the Special Lease". For others' benefits, here are the final numbers.

=======================
    MSRP (Lexus): $33,559. (Base + Accessory Package 2 + Seat Comfort Package + backup camera)

Final Cap. Cost: $31,565

59% residual for 36/10k (MSRP x 59% = $19,799.81)
    Subtracting Lexus Lease Cash: $2000 + $1,328.81 dealer discount (rolled into one "Rebate" line-item)

All taxes and fees are rolled into the lease.

End result: $1,399 down + $328.81 (that's $299 + Seattle tax)

Even nicer, since I went back to school later in life and got my PhD less than two years ago, I got another $1,000 ("Recent College Grad" incentive), so I basically gave them four shiny $100 bills and drove a new car off the lot. I almost felt bad claiming it, since I am older, but if they offer it, why not?

I was in and out of the dealership within 2 hours (most of it was just paperwork time). I might have broken their "in and out" record for a sale. It was a pressure-free, pleasant experience.

Thanks for your help, Michael. Hope the info above is helpful to others.
    lll0228 said:

Michaell said:

Thank you, Michael. It actually got better (see below).

Seattle's total sales tax for automobile is 9.9%. I gladly pay for it since we have a great bus system and our roads really need help.

I did the math again and looked at the Special Lease detail on Lexus' website. It turned out that the dealer I got the numbers above did pad the numbers. The small prints on LFS's website said that I should have been able to drive off pretty much with $1399 down, with the same payment (plus taxes etc.).

I called another dealer (Lexus of Seattle in Lynnwood) and got that immediately, no haggle, just a straight up, "yes, we will make it work like the Special Lease". For others' benefits, here are the final numbers.

=======================
    MSRP (Lexus): $33,559. (Base + Accessory Package 2 + Seat Comfort Package + backup camera)

Final Cap. Cost: $31,565

59% residual for 36/10k (MSRP x 59% = $19,799.81)
    Subtracting Lexus Lease Cash: $2000 + $1,328.81 dealer discount (rolled into one "Rebate" line-item)

All taxes and fees are rolled into the lease.

End result: $1,399 down + $328.81 (that's $299 + Seattle tax)

Even nicer, since I went back to school later in life and got my PhD less than two years ago, I got another $1,000 ("Recent College Grad" incentive), so I basically gave them four shiny $100 bills and drove a new car off the lot. I almost felt bad claiming it, since I am older, but if they offer it, why not?

I was in and out of the dealership within 2 hours (most of it was just paperwork time). I might have broken their "in and out" record for a sale. It was a pressure-free, pleasant experience.

Thanks for your help, Michael. Hope the info above is helpful to others.
    Congrats on the new Lexus. That's a good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Congrats on the new Lexus. That's a good deal.

I am delighted; thank you for your assistance.

It's been a few days and I can't help but say that I am really happy with the CT200h. Coming from a way faster car (Acura TSX), I still don't find the CT too slow, especially for city traffic. It's not fast on the freeway, but it keeps up fine. In the twisties, it's a lot of fun. I am impressed, and many people are commenting on how nice it is.
  • masbaconpleasemasbaconplease Member Posts: 39
    edited April 2016
    Can have April numbers, mf/rv for 36/10 and 36/12?

Can have April numbers, mf/rv for 36/10 and 36/12?

.00010 MF and 56%/55% residual. $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• floridagator1floridagator1 Member Posts: 68
    @kyfdx Any numbers for May? Residual and MF for 27/36 months 10k.. Any incenttives? (Loyalty? Lease cash?) Thanks

@kyfdx Any numbers for May? Residual and MF for 27/36 months 10k.. Any incenttives? (Loyalty? Lease cash?) Thanks

61%/56% residual for 27/36 mo, 10K/yr.
    .00010 MF and $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• x5savx5sav Member Posts: 46
    @kyfdx, are the above numbers same with the F sport model? Thanks.
    x5sav said:

@kyfdx, are the above numbers same with the F sport model? Thanks.

Yes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sjeedsjeed Member Posts: 120
    Looking at the 2016 CT200h w/nav for the wife. Can you please provide the mf, residuals, lease cash and acquisition/bank fee for a 36mos/10k and 24mos/10k lease in Northern CA. Thank you!
    sjeed said:

Looking at the 2016 CT200h w/nav for the wife. Can you please provide the mf, residuals, lease cash and acquisition/bank fee for a 36mos/10k and 24mos/10k lease in Northern CA. Thank you!

.00010 MF and 56%/62% residual for 36/24 months.

$2000 lease cash. $700 acquisition fee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• edgeskeezedgeskeez Member Posts: 20
    Can i please get the numbers for 48/10 and 48/15? Southern cali
    edgeskeez said:

Can i please get the numbers for 48/10 and 48/15? Southern cali

.00010 MF and 47%/44% residual. $2000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• chilennychilenny Member Posts: 5
    Can you please give numbers on a 2016 CT200h F Sport, 36/15k in Chicago land area?
    chilenny said:

Can you please give numbers on a 2016 CT200h F Sport, 36/15k in Chicago land area?

53% and .00010. $2000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• djigoboomdjigoboom Member Posts: 39
    Can you give me the numbers for a 2016 CT 200h, 24/10 in Southern California. Please? Thanks in advance.
    djigoboom said:

Can you give me the numbers for a 2016 CT 200h, 24/10 in Southern California. Please? Thanks in advance.

.00010 MF and $2000 lease cash. Complimentary 1st payment
    62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• djigoboomdjigoboom Member Posts: 39
    Thanks!
  • mrbaseball44mrbaseball44 Member Posts: 7
    Can you please give me the July lease numbers for 2016 CT200H 36/15 and 36/12 in Southern California? Also are they still offering the $2000 lease cash? Thanks in advance!

Can you please give me the July lease numbers for 2016 CT200H 36/15 and 36/12 in Southern California? Also are they still offering the $2000 lease cash? Thanks in advance!

The current Lexus numbers are valid until 7/5/16.

53% / 55% and .00010

$2000 lease cash and complimentary first payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• lexusgal1lexusgal1 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2016
    Looking to lease a Lexus CT this weekend.
    Got my first offer of $310 per month with $0 down 36 month term and 12k miles. That seems a little high based on the calculations that I put together using 55% residual and 0.0001 money factor. I tried to negotiate with the dealer, but he wasn't biting at all. I'm in So. Cal. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Also, not sure if this helps, but he gave me this info as well:
    $32,455.00
    Less discounts/rebates of $6643
    Purchase price $25,812.00
    Plus doc fee $80.00
    Tax $224.05
    Non Tax fees $337.75
    Net price $26,453.80
    lexusgal1 said:

Looking to lease a Lexus CT this weekend.
    Got my first offer of $310 per month with $0 down 36 month term and 12k miles. That seems a little high based on the calculations that I put together using 55% residual and 0.0001 money factor. I tried to negotiate with the dealer, but he wasn't biting at all. I'm in So. Cal. Anyone have any suggestions?

.00010 MF and 53% residual for 36/12.

$2650 lease cash + complimentary 1st payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

lexusgal1 said:

Also, not sure if this helps, but he gave me this info as well:
    $32,455.00
    Less discounts/rebates of $6643
    Purchase price $25,812.00
    Plus doc fee $80.00
    Tax $224.05
    Non Tax fees $337.75
    Net price $26,453.80

If I add the $700 acquisition fee, I get $281/mo.+tax. That's a little less than the $310/mo. with tax quote.

The upfront tax is the tax on the lease cash provided by Lexus.

In CA, you don't really want to roll in the non-taxable fees, because once they are in the payment, you are taxed on them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• meggipantsmeggipants Member Posts: 25
    Hi,

Can you please give me the July RV and MF numbers for a 2016 CT200H 36/15 and 24/15 in Maryland? Are they offering any lease cash?

Thanks!

Hi,

Can you please give me the July RV and MF numbers for a 2016 CT200H 36/15 and 24/15 in Maryland? Are they offering any lease cash?

Thanks!

.00010 MF and 51%/57% residual. $2650 lease cash + complimentary 1st payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• meggipantsmeggipants Member Posts: 25
    Thanks kyfdx, I also found a 2015 model in a lot. Do you have MF, RV and acquisition fee for a 2015 model; 36/15k in Maryland ? Do they have any lease cash on 2015's ?

Thanks kyfdx, I also found a 2015 model in a lot. Do you have MF, RV and acquisition fee for a 2015 model; 36/15k in Maryland ? Do they have any lease cash on 2015's ?

No lease info for 2015 Lexus models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks for the info! I ended up getting $293 per month including taxes for 36mth 12K miles.