Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Slices Through Snowfall - 2015 Ford F-150 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited February 2016 in Ford
imageSlices Through Snowfall - 2015 Ford F-150 Long-Term Road Test

Our 2015 Ford F-150 braves the cold and makes easy work of snow.

Read the full story here

Comments

• longtimelurkerlongtimelurker Member Posts: 455
    And off of the hood, and out of the bed. Have some concern for those behind you. That's just ignorant.
  • bohiobohio Member Posts: 59
    It's not just ignorant. It's reckless, irresponsible, and lazy. People driving behind snow-covered vehicles have been injured and worse by slabs of ice sailing off and smashing into traffic behind (i.e. into a windshield). A telescoping brush/scraper should be standard winter equipment in this vehicle when you're in an area that actually has weather. Santa Monica sensibilities (an oxymoron) should be left behind like sweatpants and flip-flops.
  • miata52miata52 Member Posts: 114
    It's plain stupid driving any vehicle around with this much snow on it.
  • allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    I'm guessing the remote start also got a workout during this trip
  • cromagnum_mancromagnum_man Member Posts: 54
    I must be psychic! As soon as I saw the pictures I knew exactly what all the comments were going to be.
  • jerrry44jerrry44 Member Posts: 16
    Totally irresponsible to drive around with that much snow on your vehicle. Glad everyone else thinks so too. I see it way too often where I live. I think people do it to get attention when they come off the mountain and into the valley where it didn't snow.
  • desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671
    Did you use tyre chains? CHP often has traffic stops saying chains required.
  • metalmaniametalmania Member Posts: 167
    I was going to comment about removing the snow, but you guys have it covered. Well, one other thing - looks like you didn't clear the rear window either? How does that not drive you nuts? I see it all the time here in the winter, people flying down the highway with their rear windows completely covered. Sorry, but that takes a special kind of stupid. I guess at least in a truck maybe the rear visibility isn't the best anyway and the side mirrors are bigger and can make up for it somewhat, but in a car? It astonishes me every time I see it. I couldn't stand driving like that.