Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 BMW 750i xDrive Road Test | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2015 in BMW
A technological tour de force, the new 2016 BMW 7 Series is a full-size luxury sedan that sits at the top of the automaker's lineup. From its carbon-fiber-infused chassis to its gesture control electronics interface, it spares no expense in an effort to deliver a cutting-edge driving experience.

Read the full story here

Comments

• nuievenuieve Member Posts: 43
    31 pictures and not a single one full frontal of the whole dashboard?
  • schen72schen72 Member Posts: 433
    Looks like an awesome car, for those who can afford it and aren't fazed by reliability or huge repair bills once the warranty runs out.
  • dentist007dentist007 Member Posts: 1
    Wish there were more pics of the M Sport in different colors besides white.
  • darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    If I wanted a technology-laden, full size, really fast luxury car I would buy a Tesla S and save a few tens of thousands versus this BMW 750. The only reason I can think to buy the BMW is exclusivity... as nobody where I live drives a new 7 series, everyone with that kind of money owns a Tesla!
  • ponytrekkerponytrekker Member Posts: 310
    Yeah but Tesla you are limited to 270 miles.
  • imolaredmimolaredm Member Posts: 1

If I wanted a technology-laden, full size, really fast luxury car I would buy a Tesla S and save a few tens of thousands versus this BMW 750. The only reason I can think to buy the BMW is exclusivity... as nobody where I live drives a new 7 series, everyone with that kind of money owns a Tesla!

I would hardly call the Tesla S interior luxury. It's a $90k car with a $40k interior. The car does have some technology but really limited seats, no HUD, no high end audio options, and no night vision with pedestrian warning features. With the Tesla S you get a limited color options and the privilege of replacing the battery for about $35k every 8-10 years unless you buy the battery upfront.

Most people lease 7's and the Tesla isn't a very good vehicle to lease unless you live in a state like CA.

As for exclusivity, I'm not sure either Tesla or BMW are exclusive.