Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 BMW 2-Series Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
edited October 2015 in BMW
Ask your 2-series lease questions here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• Options
    dhamiltondhamilton Member Posts: 878
    Is it just me or does a 2 series lease not make much sense/seam so attractive? I guess I'm used to BMW incentivizing their leases but I may as well buy outright. Anyone else have an opinion????
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    dhamilton said:

Is it just me or does a 2 series lease not make much sense/seam so attractive? I guess I'm used to BMW incentivizing their leases but I may as well buy outright. Anyone else have an opinion????

The 2-Series is a pretty low volume model. But, BMW residuals in general are a little lower than in the past.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dhamiltondhamilton Member Posts: 878
    Yeah, just doesn't seem to make sense to lease. The pre-owned M235 market is VERY tempting
  • Options
    dhamilton said:

Yeah, just doesn't seem to make sense to lease. The pre-owned M235 market is VERY tempting

There is a regular poster who just picked one of those up after a very long search. He loves it, and is a BMW aficionado.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    pandaxpresspandaxpress Member Posts: 25
    Hello

What is the MF and residual for a 2016 228i?
    thank you
  • Options

Hello

What is the MF and residual for a 2016 228i?
    thank you

MF is .00132, residual is 56% for 36/15 and there is a $1000 option allowance.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ewaetzmanewaetzman Member Posts: 23
    Hello -

Would it be possible to get the MF & residual for M235 based off of a 36/12 lease?

Also, would you be able to tell me if BMW's pull ahead program is combinable with other programs like the option allowance?

Thanks
  • Options
    ewaetzman said:

Hello -

Would it be possible to get the MF & residual for M235 based off of a 36/12 lease?

Also, would you be able to tell me if BMW's pull ahead program is combinable with other programs like the option allowance?

Thanks

.00132 and 58%. $1000 option allowance.

Those incentives should combine.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator