Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Audi Q7 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,532
    vbchells4 said:

I usually intend to return my leases, but it just so happened on my 2012 Evoque, Carmax offered me $5,000 more than my payoff. I sold it to them a month before my lease was over and made a profit (even though i was over on my miles). I read online that in california you have 10 days to resell a car and avoid paying the tax. Is that not the case? Either way, I appreciate the info on the US Bank lease. I read tons of horrible reviews about them online. I will likely return the car at the end to avoid any funny business. Thanks again, everyone.

I'm not sure the 10 day exception applies to buying from the bank or a dealer (but, I don't know for sure). I'll guess that USBank will not sell you the car, without collecting the sales tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• socal1024socal1024 Member Posts: 12
    vbchells4 said:
    I usually intend to return my leases, but it just so happened on my 2012 Evoque, Carmax offered me $5,000 more than my payoff. I sold it to them a month before my lease was over and made a profit (even though i was over on my miles). I read online that in california you have 10 days to resell a car and avoid paying the tax. Is that not the case? Either way, I appreciate the info on the US Bank lease. I read tons of horrible reviews about them online. I will likely return the car at the end to avoid any funny business. Thanks again, everyone.

Make sure you include the cost of turning the car in, another 400, plus whatever bs they charge you for.  Gonna cost me 1500 to turn in a car I could sell to a dealer for 2500 more than my payoff. Just figure that stuff into you equation when deciding to go with US Bank. 
  • ruggmanruggman Member Posts: 15
    Anyone know February lease rate for Prestige with luxury and B&O package?
    MF and residual for 36/10?
    incredible ride but january MF was sky high; leaning towards financing the care.
    thank you
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    ruggman said:
    Anyone know February lease rate for Prestige with luxury and B&O package? MF and residual for 36/10? incredible ride but january MF was sky high; leaning towards financing the care. thank you
     The current Audi numbers are good until the end of February. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ven7782ven7782 Member Posts: 31
    Wait till March once the initial rush from the early adopters wane. Then it would be business as usual.
  • antons911antons911 Member Posts: 66
    edited February 2016
    I only test drove xc90 and it felt small and cramped (coming from a pilot)does q7 feel the same size inside?
    edited February 2016
    kyfdx said:
    Hey, thanks for the info. Question... on all my leases, i usually take them to carmax and sell them for more than my payoff. Are you saying that if I try to have carmax buy my car and they offer me more than my $36,400 pay off, US Bank won't sell it to them? What would prevent me from just paying it off myself then turning around and selling it to carmax and pocketing the profit? the US bank lease was literally hundreds of dollars a month less than the audi financial lease.
    If you buy it yourself, you have to pay sales tax on it, even if you flip it to CarMax
    You can flip to carmax without buying. I sold my leased honda accord (honda financial services ) to carmax without any tax payments.
    kyfdx said:
    Hey, thanks for the info. Question... on all my leases, i usually take them to carmax and sell them for more than my payoff. Are you saying that if I try to have carmax buy my car and they offer me more than my $36,400 pay off, US Bank won't sell it to them? What would prevent me from just paying it off myself then turning around and selling it to carmax and pocketing the profit? the US bank lease was literally hundreds of dollars a month less than the audi financial lease.
    If you buy it yourself, you have to pay sales tax on it, even if you flip it to CarMax
    You can flip to carmax without buying. I sold my leased honda accord to carmax without any tax payments.
  • odessit2odessit2 Member Posts: 18
    vbchells4 said:

Just leased a 2017 q7 premium yesterday. Posting here in case it helps anyone. 
    Sticker $58750
    $4000 down, 42 months, 10k miles/year $590/month +tax. (In LA my total payment is $640/month). 
    The residual through the us bank (need excellent credit) lease on this model was 62% and you will have to do reverse math to find MF. 

Wow, that's crazy high. You must've really, really liked the car.
  • vbchells4vbchells4 Member Posts: 6
    Yes.. absolutely love it. We also have a 2016 MDX that honestly doesn't compare to the Q7 (in my eyes).
    I just saw the new advertised lease special for the Q7 and I'm paying $40/month less for the same car so I am not too bummed. There's only so much you can negotiate when a car has been out for 3 weeks. :)
    Hope the info I've shared is helpful to some!

Here's the Current lease special (I am paying same everything but $590/month)-

2017 Audi Q7 Premium SUV With Navigation Plus Package Lease: $629 A Month*, 42 Months, $4,000 Due At Signing. (Excludes Taxes, Title, Options, And Dealer Charges.)
    10,000 miles per year. On Approved Above Average Credit; All with an MSRP of $59,325.
  • dncnhvn99dncnhvn99 Member Posts: 1
    Hello! Totally new to this game and looking for insight. Just got told a ridiculous MF of .00326 from the dealer for a Prestige 36 month/15k. Residual 57%. Is that what the terms would be? Or could I present the number listed here to see what they say? 

Thanks! 
    dncnhvn99 said:

Hello! Totally new to this game and looking for insight. Just got told a ridiculous MF of .00326 from the dealer for a Prestige 36 month/15k. Residual 57%. Is that what the terms would be? Or could I present the number listed here to see what they say? 

Thanks! 

.00231 MF and 57% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• brian6743brian6743 Member Posts: 29
    I got quoted in North Chicago today a MF of .00231 for a 36/12 lease on a fully loaded 17 Prestige. Any opinions on what would be a reasonable MF on a "updated" model such as this?
    brian6743 said:

I got quoted in North Chicago today a MF of .00231 for a 36/12 lease on a fully loaded 17 Prestige. Any opinions on what would be a reasonable MF on a "updated" model such as this?

Sadly, the .00231 is the base rate for the 2017 Q7 this month. Only way to improve on it is with MSD.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• brian6743brian6743 Member Posts: 29
    Thanks. That's pathetic. I will wait til the Fall and check on. I'm not paying the equivalent of 5.5% interest. I might as well buy outright.
    brian6743 said:

Thanks. That's pathetic. I will wait til the Fall and check on. I'm not paying the equivalent of 5.5% interest. I might as well buy outright.

Could be worse ... the MF for some of the Land Rover models is north of .00300!

But, depending on sales volume, there could be a reduction later this year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

The high MF has made me postpone my plans. I heard the next MF revision will be in March. Will wait to check how low it goes.
    ven7782 said:

The high MF has made me postpone my plans. I heard the next MF revision will be in March. Will wait to check how low it goes.

Yes, new numbers are likely due next month. I suspect it will be based on how good sales are.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ericandblueboyericandblueboy Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    I currently drive a 2014 MDX with a lease expiring in Oct. 2016. My local Audi dealer in Tysons Corner (VA) really wants to get me into a new Q7 so they said they would pay off my MDX lease. I said fine, but I'm not willing to pay more than $740 a month for a 36 month 12,000 miles/yr lease on a Premium (MSRP $55,375 - for Graphite Gray). They said okay. This is a lease with no money down at all (everything is being rolled in), just 36 payments of $740 each. The only problem is that they have no Premium model on hand nor any in their pipeline so I had to order one. I won't get my car for another 3 months.

I read on one website that if you can get a lease of $135 or less per $10,000 MSRP (on 3 yrs, 12,000 miles/yr), then it's a good deal. That's how I can up with the $740. Not sure if I could've gotten less than $740/month. They initially told me the lease would be $820/month.

I currently drive a 2014 MDX with a lease expiring in Oct. 2016. My local Audi dealer in Tysons Corner (VA) really wants to get me into a new Q7 so they said they would pay off my MDX lease. I said fine, but I'm not willing to pay more than $740 a month for a 36 month 12,000 miles/yr lease on a Premium (MSRP $55,375 - for Graphite Gray). They said okay. This is a lease with no money down at all (everything is being rolled in), just 36 payments of $740 each. The only problem is that they have no Premium model on hand nor any in their pipeline so I had to order one. I won't get my car for another 3 months.

I read on one website that if you can get a lease of $135 or less per $10,000 MSRP (on 3 yrs, 12,000 miles/yr), then it's a good deal. That's how I can up with the $740. Not sure if I could've gotten less than $740/month. They initially told me the lease would be $820/month.

I'm not sure how accurate any 'back of the envelope' calculations are - if you can get me the net cap cost with taxes and fees rolled in, I can run the numbers.

And, I'd be real careful about their claim of them paying off your MDX lease. You may be leaving money on the table if the car is worth more than the buyout amount. Get the payoff from the bank, then get an independent trade in valuation (CarMax works especially well for this).

Audis tend to be more expensive than other makes to lease, and the new Q7 is especially so at the moment (.00231 MF).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• socal1024socal1024 Member Posts: 12
    antons911 said:
    kyfdx said:
    You can flip to carmax without buying. I sold my leased honda accord to carmax without any tax payments.
    You can't with US Bank because they will only sell it to the leasee at the contract price. I had a trade worked with another dealer but us bank insisted on 4K over my buyout to take the payoff and give them the title. Seems crazy but google it, you'll see. 
  • jackster6jackster6 Member Posts: 7
    I am in Seattle and just got a quote on a 2017 Q7 Prestige with a few options that has an MSRP of $73,520. I am a current Audi owner and getting a rebate of $500 and I have a $3,000 trade in. For a 3 year/12K lease I am being quoted $1263/month and a residual value of 59% and a money factor of .00281. Seems very high. Is anyone seeing a better deal than this? Even if I negotiated down to Truecar or TMV estimate, I still would not be saving much. Also, they are quoating a sales tax of 9.8 percent when I thought it should be 9.6% The sales person gave me a 18-line breakdown of the math which I can share later. Thanks for your help.
    jackster6 said:

I am in Seattle and just got a quote on a 2017 Q7 Prestige with a few options that has an MSRP of $73,520. I am a current Audi owner and getting a rebate of $500 and I have a $3,000 trade in. For a 3 year/12K lease I am being quoted $1263/month and a residual value of 59% and a money factor of .00281. Seems very high. Is anyone seeing a better deal than this? Even if I negotiated down to Truecar or TMV estimate, I still would not be saving much. Also, they are quoating a sales tax of 9.8 percent when I thought it should be 9.6% The sales person gave me a 18-line breakdown of the math which I can share later. Thanks for your help.

The base MF for the Q7 is .00231, so the dealer is marking that up the max on you, for starters.

Any discount from sticker, before applying the incentives and trade?

We don't recommend using trade equity as a down payment; if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

At the moment, the Q7 is insanely expensive to lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks Michaell for the info. Why would a dealer not give me the base MF when I have been a customer there for 18 months servicing my old A6 wagon? My credit score is over 750. Really disappointing. I have not tried to get the price down yet because I wanted these base numbers before I start to haggle. Can you please tell me how you know the base MF is much lower - just curious, not doubting your expertise. Thanks.
    Michaell said:

jackster6 said:

The base MF for the Q7 is .00231, so the dealer is marking that up the max on you, for starters.

We don't recommend using trade equity as a down payment; if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

This is the math. Can you please confirm hat it is correct? Thank you!

1. Sticker Price of the car + options (MSRP)
    $ 73,520.00
    2. Times the residual value percentage
    59%
    3. Equals the residual value
    $ 43,376.80
    4. Price of car minus incentives plus/minus trade (net capitalized cost) + ACQ fee $695
    $ 72,511.16
    5. Minus the residual (From line 3)
    $ 43,376.80
    6. Equals the depreciation over 36 months
    $ 29,134.36
    7. Depreciation (Line 6) divided by term in months
    8. Equals the monthly depreciation payment
    $ 809.29
    9. Net capitalized cost (From line 4)
    $ 72,511.16
    10. Plus the residual (From line 3)
    $ 43,376.80
    11. Equals
    $ 115,887.96
    12. Times the money factor
    13. Equals money factor payment portion
    $ 325.65
    14. Monthly depreciation payment (from line 8)
    $ 809.29
    15. Plus money factor payment portion (from line 12)
    $ 325.65
    16. Equals bottom-line monthly lease payment
    $ 1,134.93
    17. Plus Sales Tax of 9.8%
    $ 111.22
    18. Equals your total monthly payment
    $1,246.16
    jackster6 said:

Thanks Michaell for the info. Why would a dealer not give me the base MF when I have been a customer there for 18 months servicing my old A6 wagon? My credit score is over 750. Really disappointing. I have not tried to get the price down yet because I wanted these base numbers before I start to haggle. Can you please tell me how you know the base MF is much lower - just curious, not doubting your expertise. Thanks.

Michaell said:

jackster6 said:

Dealers are in the business to make money - on leases, the two ways for them to do that are to not negotiate much of a discount from sticker and to inflate the MF.

The information we have is confidential. However, politely but firmly tell the dealer that you won't sign a deal with an inflated MF - they know what the base rate is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

jackster6 said:

$ 73,520.00
    59%
    $ 43,376.80
    4. Price of car minus incentives plus/minus trade (net capitalized cost) + ACQ fee $695
    $ 72,511.16
    $ 43,376.80
    $ 29,134.36
    $ 809.29
    $ 72,511.16
    $ 43,376.80
    11. Equals
    $ 115,887.96
    $ 325.65
    $ 809.29
    $ 325.65
    $ 1,134.93
    $ 111.22
    $1,246.16

The math is exactly correct.

FWIW, using the base MF reduces the payment to $1182.53 - almost $2300 over the life of the lease.

I'm surprised you're getting such a small discount from sticker - but, the Q7 is still pretty new and in short supply, so the early adopters are going to pay for the privilege.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

jackster6 said:

$ 73,520.00
    59%
    $ 43,376.80
    $ 72,511.16
    $ 43,376.80
    $ 29,134.36
    $ 809.29
    $ 72,511.16
    $ 43,376.80
    11. Equals
    $ 115,887.96
    $ 325.65
    $ 809.29
    $ 325.65
    $ 1,134.93
    $ 111.22
    $1,246.16

FWIW, using the base MF reduces the payment to $1182.53 - almost $2300 over the life of the lease.

I'm surprised you're getting such a small discount from sticker - but, the Q7 is still pretty new and in short supply, so the early adopters are going to pay for the privilege.
    Thank you for the info! I also ordered a 2016 Mercedes E Class Wagon too. With $1000 down and my trade in of $3,000 I am being quoted a money factor of .00248 and a RV of 61% and monthly payment of $1015. Does that sound like a good deal? The sticker was $76,905 (loaded) and I negotiated down to $71,800.
    jackster6 said:

Michaell said:

jackster6 said:

$ 73,520.00
    59%
    $ 43,376.80
    $ 72,511.16
    $ 43,376.80
    $ 29,134.36
    $ 809.29
    $ 72,511.16
    $ 43,376.80
    11. Equals
    $ 115,887.96
    $ 325.65
    $ 809.29
    $ 325.65
    $ 1,134.93
    $ 111.22
    $1,246.16

Thank you for the info! I also ordered a 2016 Mercedes E Class Wagon too. With $1000 down and my trade in of $3,000 I am being quoted a money factor of .00248 and a RV of 61% and monthly payment of $1015. Does that sound like a good deal? The sticker was $76,905 (loaded) and I negotiated down to $71,800.
    The standard MF for MB is .00200-.00220, so that's inflated, too. You might want to post in the E-class discussion so folks can find the information in the correct place.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

jackster6 said:

Michaell said:

jackster6 said:

$ 73,520.00
    59%
    $ 43,376.80
    $ 72,511.16
    $ 43,376.80
    $ 29,134.36
    $ 809.29
    $ 72,511.16
    $ 43,376.80
    11. Equals
    $ 115,887.96
    $ 325.65
    $ 809.29
    $ 325.65
    $ 1,134.93
    $ 111.22
    $1,246.16

The standard MF for MB is .00200-.00220, so that's inflated, too. You might want to post in the E-class discussion so folks can find the information in the correct place.
    Ok. Thank you. New to this forum so apologize for the mistake.
    jackster6 said:

Michaell said:

jackster6 said:

Michaell said:

jackster6 said:

$ 73,520.00
    59%
    $ 43,376.80
    $ 72,511.16
    $ 43,376.80
    $ 29,134.36
    $ 809.29
    $ 72,511.16
    $ 43,376.80
    11. Equals
    $ 115,887.96
    $ 325.65
    $ 809.29
    $ 325.65
    $ 1,134.93
    $ 111.22
    $1,246.16

Ok. Thank you. New to this forum so apologize for the mistake.
    No worries - we are here to help

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

The March MF numbers are not going to be good I am afraid for the 2017 Q7. The new Q7 sold well in Jan and Feb. My local Audi dealer even declined the Audi supplier discount of 6% which he had initially promised. Seems like I will have to consider other options or wait a bit longer.
    ven7782 said:

The March MF numbers are not going to be good I am afraid for the 2017 Q7. The new Q7 sold well in Jan and Feb. My local Audi dealer even declined the Audi supplier discount of 6% which he had initially promised. Seems like I will have to consider other options or wait a bit longer.

We'll know more when the numbers are available later this week.

But, I won't disagree - Q7 sales have been strong and there is little incentive for Audi to put incentives on them, either with discounts from sticker or by lowering the MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• soybeankillasoybeankilla Member Posts: 1
    I just picked up my 2017 Q7 premium plus with Bose sound, 20" wheels, towing package and cold weather package. I got $500 loyalty credit and dealer bought down my MF.  Apparently he made a killing that day on a used car sale and was feeling generous.  Here's my deal.  Let me know what you all think.  Thanks!

I just picked up my 2017 Q7 premium plus with Bose sound, 20" wheels, towing package and cold weather package. I got $500 loyalty credit and dealer bought down my MF.  Apparently he made a killing that day on a used car sale and was feeling generous.  Here's my deal.  Let me know what you all think.  Thanks!

Nice deal! Congrats and enjoy your new Q7.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks for the information. Hopefully I can use this as a bargaining chip.
    The MF of 0.00115 seems too good to be true.
    ven7782 said:

I thought the same thing when I saw the document.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

ven7782 said:

We show .00224 as the base rate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mwocqdmwocqd Member Posts: 12
    I was quoted the base mf today of .00224 as well at my local dealer. Still think that's way too high. I think I will wait a couple of months and see what happens closer to summer.
    mwocqd said:

I was quoted the base mf today of .00224 as well at my local dealer. Still think that's way too high. I think I will wait a couple of months and see what happens closer to summer.

It all depends on sales volume ... if sales start to slow down, I would expect to see a reduction of the MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I have been quoted the following by my local Audi dealer for purchase on an MSRP $66,675

Q7 | Prestige
    Exterior Color: Argus Brown metallic
    Interior Color: Standard seats in Pistachio Beige leather seating surfaces
    Decorative Inlays: High-gloss Black/Layered Walnut Wood inlays
    Rear seat entertainment preparation and Cold Weather package

$62675/- (6% supplier discount included)

Is this a good deal? Would appreciate any suggestions.
    ven7782 said:

I have been quoted the following by my local Audi dealer for purchase on an MSRP $66,675

Q7 | Prestige

Given how popular the Q7 has been, I think 6% off sticker is a pretty good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

ven7782 said:

Q7 | Prestige

Given how popular the Q7 has been, I think 6% off sticker is a pretty good deal.
    Thanks. I just heard that Audi is doing away with the supplier discount thing after March 31st. I found just one dealer who would honor the discount. Guess I will have to go with this one.
    ven7782 said:

Michaell said:

ven7782 said:

Q7 | Prestige

Thanks. I just heard that Audi is doing away with the supplier discount thing after March 31st. I found just one dealer who would honor the discount. Guess I will have to go with this one.
    Interesting .. the company I work for is also an Audi supplier .. guess I'll have to check the website to see if it still exists in April.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

ven7782 said:

Michaell said:

ven7782 said:

Q7 | Prestige

Interesting .. the company I work for is also an Audi supplier .. guess I'll have to check the website to see if it still exists in April.
    It won't exist. Check www.audiworld.com/forums/q7-mkii-discussion-211 where people are lamenting the take away.
  • silverbuck1silverbuck1 Member Posts: 10
    Regarding a 2017 Q7 Premium model (with NAV added as an option:

Do you have the RV, MF and Acq. Fee for a 36 month, 10K lease?

Thanks in advance.
    edited March 2016

Regarding a 2017 Q7 Premium model (with NAV added as an option:

Do you have the RV, MF and Acq. Fee for a 36 month, 10K lease?

Thanks in advance.

.00224 and 62%

Acquisition fee is $795

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mattsam1mattsam1 Member Posts: 6
    Hello, can you quote Prestige trim, 36 months, 15k miles
    MF and Residual?
    Thanks
    mattsam1 said:

Hello, can you quote Prestige trim, 36 months, 15k miles
    MF and Residual?
    Thanks

57% and .00224

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator