Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Do you have the MF and residual for a 2016 GL 450 for February?

GigiHGigiH Member Posts: 1
edited February 2016 in Mercedes-Benz
I am looking at the 2016 MB GL 450 and and considering leasing a vehicle for the first time. I am not sure that I want to commit to buying this vehicle just yet and I usually put less that 10,000 miles per year on my vehicle. I am looking at 36mo/12k. I am trying to figure out this leasing business so that I can ask the right questions about the costs.

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    GigiH said:

I am looking at the 2016 MB GL 450 and and considering leasing a vehicle for the first time. I am not sure that I want to commit to buying this vehicle just yet and I usually put less that 10,000 miles per year on my vehicle. I am looking at 36mo/12k. I am trying to figure out this leasing business so that I can ask the right questions about the costs.

.00137 MF and 61% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr. 60% for 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• gvitalik1gvitalik1 Member Posts: 55
    Hi,

Looking for March leased rates and residuals on '16 GL450. Also if there is any trunk cash on these?

thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    gvitalik1 said:

Hi,

Looking for March leased rates and residuals on '16 GL450. Also if there is any trunk cash on these?

thanks

.00084 MF and 55% residual for 36 mo, 15K/yr.

No incentive information for this model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator