Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 BMW X5 Prices Paid

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,284
edited March 2016 in BMW
Tell us about your X5 buying experiences!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• x5driver230x5driver230 Member Posts: 13
    2016 X5M $106,695 MSRP
    Paid $98,033
    Lease payment with first month down is $1326
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,284

2016 X5M $106,695 MSRP
    Paid $98,033
    Lease payment with first month down is $1326

Seems like a pretty solid deal; thanks for checking in with us!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• atbat08atbat08 Member Posts: 1
    Thanks in advance for any assistance. I am looking to lease a 40e with an MSRP of $74,720.  The dealer is offering 9% off the MSRP and $5000 in lease cash. With zero out of pocket except first payment the deal is 953 per month. This is at 10,000 miles but I want to go with 20k. Does this seem reasonable or should them come off more on the percent of msrp?
    atbat08 said:

Thanks in advance for any assistance. I am looking to lease a 40e with an MSRP of $74,720.  The dealer is offering 9% off the MSRP and $5000 in lease cash. With zero out of pocket except first payment the deal is 953 per month. This is at 10,000 miles but I want to go with 20k. Does this seem reasonable or should them come off more on the percent of msrp?

9% discount from MSRP is pretty strong, but I suppose it can't hurt to ask for more. The worst that could happen is that they say no.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• chrisch70chrisch70 Member Posts: 46
    atbat08 said:

Atbat, what state are you in. Looking to lease a X5 e40 as well and the first casual conversation gave me only a 4% to 5% off MSRP versus your 9%?
  • nickb81nickb81 Member Posts: 39
    Looking to lease an X5eDrive...

msrp: $66,695
    sales price: $61,831
    addl rebates: $6k (loyalty and lease cash)

They are using a "pull ahead" on my existing lease and waiving my last 4 payments, but they say I'm nearly $1,200 upside down...which I cannot seem to understand. If they are waiving my last 4 payments, what inequity should there be?

Does this seem to be a solid deal, or am I missing something? thanks in advance!
    In California BTW (8% sales tax)
    guedo said:

Looking to lease an X5eDrive...

msrp: $66,695
    sales price: $61,831
    addl rebates: $6k (loyalty and lease cash)

They are using a "pull ahead" on my existing lease and waiving my last 4 payments, but they say I'm nearly $1,200 upside down...which I cannot seem to understand. If they are waiving my last 4 payments, what inequity should there be?

Does this seem to be a solid deal, or am I missing something? thanks in advance!

guedo said:

In California BTW (8% sales tax)

There is no pull ahead .. your current lease is being treated as a trade in. Current balance less trade value equals the $1200 negative equity. Check the "real world trade in values" for a second opinion on your trade - could be worth more than what the dealer is offering.

What I don't see on this deal sheet is the adjusted cap cost. This would be the selling price plus any rolled in fees and taxes less cap cost reduction (in this case, the rebate).

Using your numbers as-is, I get $879/mo with tax. Up front costs include the acquisition fee ($925), first payment, and DMV / dealer costs.

You are at least being shown the MF, which is the base rate.

Also, I'm showing $5000 lease credit .. are you also getting $1000 for another reason?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

They said it was a loyalty credit.
    guedo said:

They said it was a loyalty credit.

OK.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

So is there a current pull ahead happening? I'm not sure why they show an inequity...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,105
    guedo said:

So is there a current pull ahead happening? I'm not sure why they show an inequity...

No pull ahead that we know of.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Any idea on April numbers for X5 sdrive35, xdrive35/35d and 40e? Will the $2k/5k rebate carry over? For comparison, what are the march residuals for 36 months with 10k/ yr?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,105
    edited March 2016
    guedo said:

Any idea on April numbers for X5 sdrive35, xdrive35/35d and 40e? Will the $2k/5k rebate carry over? For comparison, what are the march residuals for 36 months with 10k/ yr?

April numbers come out on Friday.... likely to be early next week before we get them.

Ask your X5 lease questions here, please:
    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/37218/bmw/x5/2016-bmw-x5-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• narayanan1narayanan1 Member Posts: 2
    I have been going through this forum and it has been super useful! Thank you!
    I am in market to buy X5-x35i. Wanted to know if there are any incentives/offers and your thoughts and below pricing.

What i have currently -

Dealer 1
    MSRP - $68,270
    Purchase Price - $63,288

Dealer 2
    MSRP - $71,470
    Truecar Price - 66,580

Used Car -
    MSRP - $70,000
    Miles - 5000 - in brilliant condition
    Original Purchase date - 11/1/2015
    Best Price - $59000

Can you comment on the new car pricing and used car pricing? Is there any incentives to look into?

Thanks again.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited May 2016
    There's some bonus money ($1,000) and low APR available. And a leasing incentive. Details on our Incentives page.

Use can use the Make | Model dropdowns to get invoice and TMV numbers.

To appraise a used car, try this link.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A reporter is looking to speak with car shoppers who recently purchased a truck or SUV instead of a coupe or sedan because they were influenced (at least in part) by today's low gas prices. If this sounds like your experience and you're willing to help, please contact pr@edmunds.com by no later than May 24, 2016.