Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease Terms

panthergirl1panthergirl1 Member Posts: 1
edited February 2016 in Ford
I have been offered the following deal in NC. Is this reasonable?
MSRP - 38555
Cap cost - 33644
Residual - 23519
Upfront Cost - 532 (first month lease payment plus sales tax)
Monthly payment, 36 months, 10500 miles - 418.32

Vehicle is 2015 Edge SEL FWD, Equip Package 201 A, Technology Package, Utility Package.

Not sure whether I should pull the trigger on this or continue negotiating.

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,268

I have been offered the following deal in NC. Is this reasonable?
    MSRP - 38555
    Cap cost - 33644
    Residual - 23519
    Upfront Cost - 532 (first month lease payment plus sales tax)
    Monthly payment, 36 months, 10500 miles - 418.32

Vehicle is 2015 Edge SEL FWD, Equip Package 201 A, Technology Package, Utility Package.

Not sure whether I should pull the trigger on this or continue negotiating.

Thanks!

The lease numbers on the 2015 Edge SEL FWD for 36/10.5 are 53% and .50% MF. $2000 lease cash.

Using your MSRP and cap cost, I get a payment of $378/mo plus tax.

With the $2000 incentive, you are getting about $2900 off sticker - you might push for more of a discount on a 2015 model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• shadowboxshadowbox Member Posts: 22
    edited March 2016

Looking for Lease Terms for 2016 Edge SEL FWD 36months/10k in Los Angeles

Sticker is $38,625. But Total on Sticker before discounts is $40,350. There is $600 off for Equipment Group Savings and $1125 off for "CA EDGE VISTA LHTR DISC". What price do I use as MSRP when figuring out Lease? The residual would still be calculated using the full MSRP of $40350 right?

Thanks!

shadowbox said:

Looking for Lease Terms for 2016 Edge SEL FWD 36months/10k in Los Angeles

Sticker is $38,625. But Total on Sticker before discounts is $40,350. There is $600 off for Equipment Group Savings and $1125 off for "CA EDGE VISTA LHTR DISC". What price do I use as MSRP when figuring out Lease? The residual would still be calculated using the full MSRP of $40350 right?

Thanks!

Is that document the factory window sticker or added by the dealer? Residual is based on the MSRP on the factory sticker.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

edited March 2016
    Looks like the factory sticker. I've never seen this before. Where a discount is listed on the sticker. That's why it's confusing to know what the actual MSRP. (Too make it more confusing. If you build this car on the Ford website it gives the "Total MSRP" as $39750. So i guess that's with the equipment group savings of $600 but not the other discount.

At any rate do you know the residual and money factor for this car in So Cal? Thanks!
    shadowbox said:

Looks like the factory sticker. I've never seen this before. Where a discount is listed on the sticker. That's why it's confusing to know what the actual MSRP. (Too make it more confusing. If you build this car on the Ford website it gives the "Total MSRP" as $39750. So i guess that's with the equipment group savings of $600 but not the other discount.

At any rate do you know the residual and money factor for this car in So Cal? Thanks!

58% and 1.75%

The MSRP to use is the bottom line number, including the discounts.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks!
    Do you know the the residual and money factor for the Titanium and Sport? Also, 35month/10k in SoCal.
    Thank you so much!

shadowbox said:

Do you know the the residual and money factor for the Titanium and Sport? Also, 35month/10k in SoCal.
    Thank you so much!

Titanium 58%
    Sport 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you!
    Sorry about all the questions. Just trying to figure out best deal. What are the current numbers/ incentives March for 2015 Edge FWD Titanium/Sport 36 month/10k miles?

Thanks!
    shadowbox said:

Sorry about all the questions. Just trying to figure out best deal. What are the current numbers/ incentives March for 2015 Edge FWD Titanium/Sport 36 month/10k miles?

Thanks!

Titanium - 53%
    Sport - 54%

.50% MF and $2750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Is $2750 customer cash combinable with any RCL Lease renewal programs? I am returning a 2013 Fusion. Thanks!
    shadowbox said:

Is $2750 customer cash combinable with any RCL Lease renewal programs? I am returning a 2013 Fusion. Thanks!

Should be combinable (is that even a word?)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Ha...we just invented it. Thanks!
    If I go on TruCar or Edmunds and get TruCar price or Edmunds TMV price. Is that including the $2750 lease cash? In other words, if i go in to dealership with the TruCar certificate and then say i also want the 2750 lease cash will they say that's already reflected in the TruCar price?

Thanks!
    shadowbox said:
    If I go on TruCar or Edmunds and get TruCar price or Edmunds TMV price. Is that including the $2750 lease cash? In other words, if i go in to dealership with the TruCar certificate and then say i also want the 2750 lease cash will they say that's already reflected in the TruCar price? Thanks!
     I can't speak to what's included or not in the true car price 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator