Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 AWD Genesis Lease Numbers

tpsifamnjtpsifamnj Member Posts: 9
edited March 2016 in Hyundai
Looking for Lease numbers on a 2016 Genesis AWD 36m, 15K miles Signature, Tech and/or Ultimate package.
I'm in NJ. MF? Residual etc.

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• tpsifamnjtpsifamnj Member Posts: 9
    Thanks, What is a typical % off MSRP for Hyundai?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    tpsifamnj said:
    Thanks, What is a typical % off MSRP for Hyundai?
    We don't track selling prices. Use the " make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Dealer is offering 6% off MSRP, $2750 Lease Cash, and MF of 0.0001. 3.8 AWD Ultimate Pkg, 36 month/15K/yr. No Money Down $488/month. Says for every $1000 I want to put down, take $25/month off. Sounds like a good deal. Any comment?
    tpsifamnj said:

Dealer is offering 6% off MSRP, $2750 Lease Cash, and MF of 0.0001. 3.8 AWD Ultimate Pkg, 36 month/15K/yr. No Money Down $488/month. Says for every $1000 I want to put down, take $25/month off. Sounds like a good deal. Any comment?

What is the MSRP and net capitalized cost?

I agree, sort of, with the down payment discount. It's closer to $28/mo (1000 / 36), but it's not something we recommend. If the car is stolen or totaled, you would lose that money.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

I'm waiting for the Sales manager to review the deal, I've dealt with him before and waiting to see if he'll sweeten the deal.

MSRP 52,295 Net Cap 46,407 - I get $454.23 + 7% tax = $486.03

So your recco is "no money down" on any lease? Good to know. Thanks
    tpsifamnj said:

I'm waiting for the Sales manager to review the deal, I've dealt with him before and waiting to see if he'll sweeten the deal.

MSRP 52,295 Net Cap 46,407 - I get $454.23 + 7% tax = $486.03

So your recco is "no money down" on any lease? Good to know. Thanks

I agree with your math, even though I'm not sure where the .00010 MF is coming from; my information shows .00057.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Can a dealer change the MF? They told me this promo is on until the end of the month
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,789
    tpsifamnj said:

Can a dealer change the MF? They told me this promo is on until the end of the month

Hyundai dealers can mark up the base rate for extra profit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

In this case it looks like they lowered it to move their inventory
    tpsifamnj said:

In this case it looks like they lowered it to move their inventory

They can't do that .. the MF we quote is the "base" rate set by the bank and is for top tier credit.

Confirm that this is an HMF sourced lease and not from a 3rd party bank.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

If HMF lease, is it advisable to pay the Registration, Tax & License up front? Would that still be considered "No Money Down"?
    tpsifamnj said:

If HMF lease, is it advisable to pay the Registration, Tax & License up front? Would that still be considered "No Money Down"?

Those are government costs and are excluded from any 'no money down' promotions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mike1137mike1137 Member Posts: 6
    I have a lease offer for a AWD 3.8 no package. 42,400 MSRP. 12k miles 36 months. $375/month all in including taxes and fees. 0 down. Seems like a really good deal. Agree?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,789
    mike1137 said:

I have a lease offer for a AWD 3.8 no package. 42,400 MSRP. 12k miles 36 months. $375/month all in including taxes and fees. 0 down. Seems like a really good deal. Agree?

Yes. seems like a very good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.