Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Mazda lease

lucyredlucyred Member Posts: 95
edited March 2016 in Mazda
Hi can you please give me the lease values (MF/residual), 12/36 for grand touring automatic model in NY. Thanks

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    lucyred said:

Hi can you please give me the lease values (MF/residual), 12/36 for grand touring automatic model in NY. Thanks

Hi @lucyred Click on the Car Forums link at the top left hand of the page.

Then, search by make/model for discussions. I'm sure you will find an existing lease discussion for whatever Mazda model you are interested in. Then, please post there.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• lucyredlucyred Member Posts: 95
    Hi, I did as you requested, but there are no discussions for the Mazda cx-3. I'm sorry I did not indicate the model number. I would like the lease numbers for a 2016 Mazda cx-3 grand touring automatic 12/36 plus any incentives in NY. Thanks so much.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145
    lucyred said:

Hi, I did as you requested, but there are no discussions for the Mazda cx-3. I'm sorry I did not indicate the model number. I would like the lease numbers for a 2016 Mazda cx-3 grand touring automatic 12/36 plus any incentives in NY. Thanks so much.

Well, that's interesting. I, too, do not find any discussions on the CX-3, yet there is one out there:

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38124/mazda/x/2016-mazda-cx-3-lease-questions#latest

I'll have to figure out why that is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145
    @lucyred and @kyfdx

The discussion I linked to in the above post wasn't set up with the model name. I've fixed the problem and now you can find it with the search tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4