Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Jaguar F-Pace Commercial Stars Stephen Hawking | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited March 2016 in Jaguar
2017 Jaguar F-Pace Commercial Stars Stephen Hawking | Edmunds.com

Jaguar has enlisted physicist Stephen Hawking to serve as a pitchman for the 2017 Jaguar F-Pace compact luxury SUV, the first Jaguar aimed at families.

Read the full story here

Comments

• morey000morey000 Member Posts: 384
    just please, don't let Stephen drive.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited March 2016
    I guess I'm happy that a physicist is cashing in a bit instead of an actor or sports star, but it stills seems like a bit of a sell-out for a scientist. Guess this is the next best thing to a Bond gig for him, and since Hawkin is worth $20 million, it's not like he's doing it for the money.

Don't recall Carl Sagan doing endorsements, but somehow I can picture him doing ads for "genuine Corinthian leather" with some FX. (FX meaning special effects, not the Infiniti).
  • vustadumasvustadumas Member Posts: 8
    Hah, yeah this commercial is a bit of an odd choice for advertising, but it works all the same. Anyone willing to guess what an F-Pace lease might look like? I talked to the dealer, they said residual will be great, but MF will suck. We'll know towards the end of April I guess.