Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lease offer

jshragajshraga Member Posts: 2
edited March 2016 in Audi
I was hoping someone could tell me the money factor and residual figures for a 2016 Audi S4 Premium Plus model, 12K/year.

I live in MA and was offered the following:

MSRP: 58,665
Selling price: 52,603
Taxes: 3,312
Doc fee, etc: 560
Balance: 56,474

I was quoted 704/mo for a 42/12K lease with 2K down (residual 55%, APR 2.9%).
Does that make sense? When I use the lease calculator I get a lower monthly payment, but I'm unsure as to what number I should use for the residual. Is it 58,665 * 0.55?

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    jshraga said:

I was hoping someone could tell me the money factor and residual figures for a 2016 Audi S4 Premium Plus model, 12K/year.

I live in MA and was offered the following:

MSRP: 58,665
    Selling price: 52,603
    Taxes: 3,312
    Doc fee, etc: 560
    Balance: 56,474

I was quoted 704/mo for a 42/12K lease with 2K down (residual 55%, APR 2.9%).
    Does that make sense? When I use the lease calculator I get a lower monthly payment, but I'm unsure as to what number I should use for the residual. Is it 58,665 * 0.55?

.00064 MF and 55% residual for 36/12

.00084 MF and 51% residual for 42/12.

So, which term are they quoting?

Also, I believe MA taxes the monthly payment, not the full price, so the tax quote won't really be applicable in a lease.

You'll have to straighten out those details on the quote, before you can check the calculations. Be sure ask for the adjusted CAP cost on the lease and the money factor.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jshragajshraga Member Posts: 2
    Finalized the deal today for a 42 month lease using MF of 0.00084 (much better than the MF the dealer quoted) and 51% residual.

Monthly payment : 630 (tax included).

P.S.

No sales tax (the dealer claimed that was quoted only for the purpose of a straight sale).
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    jshraga said:

Finalized the deal today for a 42 month lease using MF of 0.00084 (much better than the MF the dealer quoted) and 51% residual.

Monthly payment : 630 (tax included).

P.S.

No sales tax (the dealer claimed that was quoted only for the purpose of a straight sale).

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator