Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Porsche Macan S Lease MF and Residuals

cvrobotcvrobot Member Posts: 21
edited September 2015 in Porsche
Hello- Does anyone have some recent 2016 Porsche Macan S MF and Residuals for 36/39 Month and 10/12K miles? Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    cvrobot said:

Hello- Does anyone have some recent 2016 Porsche Macan S MF and Residuals for 36/39 Month and 10/12K miles? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, haven't had any Porsche numbers for a long time.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• cvrobotcvrobot Member Posts: 21
    Thanks. Last dealer told me residuals on 2016 39month 10K was 54%. Seems very low.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    cvrobot said:

Thanks. Last dealer told me residuals on 2016 39month 10K was 54%. Seems very low.

Hard to say ... if there are still a lot of 2015's on the lot, the residual on them may be higher to encourage folks to make a deal on them, rather than the 2016's.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• dynasty88dynasty88 Member Posts: 27
    Hey guys, attached I've included the offer from my local dealership. 2016 Macan S with a few options. Any thoughts on the information provided above? Originally, before I called them out on their inflation, I was quoted $870 with $7500 due at signing. Only reason I've offered to put 2600 down was to offset the negative equity on my current vehicle. Hope to hear back soon. Thanks!
    dynasty88 said:

Hey guys, attached I've included the offer from my local dealership. 2016 Macan S with a few options. Any thoughts on the information provided above? Originally, before I called them out on their inflation, I was quoted $870 with $7500 due at signing. Only reason I've offered to put 2600 down was to offset the negative equity on my current vehicle. Hope to hear back soon. Thanks!

I get the same numbers as the quote .. and the .00200 is the standard MF from Porsche (at least, it was the last time we saw numbers).

If you're comfortable with the selling price, no reason not to pull the trigger.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• dynasty88dynasty88 Member Posts: 27
    Thanks Michaell! Appreciate the feedback 
  • samir2samir2 Member Posts: 5
    Hello Moderator, what is the residual %, Money factor on a 2017 Macan S for a 60 month (yes, 60), 15k or 17k/ month lease to order a vehicle for Sept 01, 2016?
    samir2 said:
    Hello Moderator, what is the residual %, Money factor on a 2017 Macan S for a 60 month (yes, 60), 15k or 17k/ month lease to order a vehicle for Sept 01, 2016?
     We have not seen any numbers from Porsche in over a year, sorry 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• raghavraghav Member Posts: 14
    Does Porsche allow multiple security deposits to reduce the MF? (i.e. similar to BMW)
    raghav said:

Does Porsche allow multiple security deposits to reduce the MF? (i.e. similar to BMW)

Don't know.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator