Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Honda Odyssey Lease Questions

jeremyazjeremyaz Member Posts: 39
edited October 2015 in Honda
Can someone post the current money factor and residual value for the current 2016 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite program?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    jeremyaz said:

Can someone post the current money factor and residual value for the current 2016 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite program?

.00070 MF and 51% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. $500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• tdemoss18tdemoss18 Member Posts: 20
    Can you post the April MF and RV for a 2016 honda odyssey exl w/res in Ohio/Kentucky for 36 months/12 k miles.
    tdemoss18 said:

Can you post the April MF and RV for a 2016 honda odyssey exl w/res in Ohio/Kentucky for 36 months/12 k miles.

April numbers won't be out until April 5th. Current program runs through Monday.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tdemoss18tdemoss18 Member Posts: 20
    Thank you for confirming as the dealership I was at last night said I had to sign last night to get the deal! Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    tdemoss18 said:

Thank you for confirming as the dealership I was at last night said I had to sign last night to get the deal! Thanks!!

Of course they'll tell you that. They want to sell you a car.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• adams798adams798 Member Posts: 15
    Numbers out yet for April? SE 12/15k?
  • csch790csch790 Member Posts: 8
    I'm also looking for April info on an SE. I was hoping Honda would be offering a special lease deal in April but even the LX deal was taken down this morning.
  • adams798adams798 Member Posts: 15
    Yea I maybe they're making the deals better or worse
    adams798 said:

Numbers out yet for April? SE 12/15k?

The Honda numbers I have are valid from 3/1/16 to 5/2/16 - so, at the moment, no changes for April. But, that could change.

36/15 numbers for the SE are 54% and .00041. $1000 lease cash and $250 bonus lease cash. Add 2% for 12K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• csch790csch790 Member Posts: 8
    What is the lease cash and bonus lease cash? I don't see it advertised anywhere. Is that a dealer incentive that they can pass along to the customer if they choose to?
    csch790 said:

What is the lease cash and bonus lease cash? I don't see it advertised anywhere. Is that a dealer incentive that they can pass along to the customer if they choose to?

That is exactly what it is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ayatsilayatsil Member Posts: 13
    I just received a lease offer in Southern California for a 2016 Odyssey SE. $2,999 drive off (including: 1st payment, $0 security deposit, tax, license, and fees based on 8% tax rate) and $279/month lease with 12k miles/year. Does this sound too good to be true? MSRP is $34,400.
    ayatsil said:

I just received a lease offer in Southern California for a 2016 Odyssey SE. $2,999 drive off (including: 1st payment, $0 security deposit, tax, license, and fees based on 8% tax rate) and $279/month lease with 12k miles/year. Does this sound too good to be true? MSRP is $34,400.

Answered in the other thread you posted in

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sk8tr220sk8tr220 Member Posts: 31
    Looking for Residual, MF, and incentives for 2016 Odyssey SE in North Carolina. 36mo/12k Sign and Drive if available.
    sk8tr220 said:

Looking for Residual, MF, and incentives for 2016 Odyssey SE in North Carolina. 36mo/12k Sign and Drive if available.

.00031 MF and 56% residual for Sign and Drive.

$1000 lease cash + $250 bonus lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wardong26wardong26 Member Posts: 1
    What is the Residual, MF and incentives for 2016 Oddysey SE in North California for 36/12k sign and drive if available? Thanks In advance
    edited May 2016
    wardong26 said:

What is the Residual, MF and incentives for 2016 Oddysey SE in North California for 36/12k sign and drive if available? Thanks In advance

56% and .00041 (.00031 for sign and drive)

$1250 total lease cash available

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• burtmtnburtmtn Member Posts: 5
    Looking to lease a 2016 Honda Odyssey for a 36/12 in North Carolina. Received the following quotes:
    LX: 25,545 Cap, 16665 Residual, 3294 Down (including taxes), $269 a month
    EX: 28,870 Cap, 18397 Residual, 3294 Down (including taxes), $317 a month
    SE: 29,730 Cap, 19497 Residual, 3294 Down (including taxes), $311 a month

We would love more features; which deal is the strongest?
    burtmtn said:

Looking to lease a 2016 Honda Odyssey for a 36/12 in North Carolina. Received the following quotes:
    LX: 25,545 Cap, 16665 Residual, 3294 Down (including taxes), $269 a month
    EX: 28,870 Cap, 18397 Residual, 3294 Down (including taxes), $317 a month
    SE: 29,730 Cap, 19497 Residual, 3294 Down (including taxes), $311 a month

We would love more features; which deal is the strongest?

First, we don't recommend putting any money down on a lease other than to cover up front costs (bank fee, dealer fee, first payment, DMV costs)

Second, I'm pretty sure that NC taxes the monthly payment. I'd ask for a full accounting of what the $3294 covers.

Third the lease numbers on the three trim levels are all the same - 55% and .00036

Last, we would need to know the MSRP for each vehicle in order to run the numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell,
    Thanks for the reply and patience (my first time leasing). I'm looking at a no down payment option, based on further investigation and advice on your advice and other forums. I appreciate your response and will post again once I have the minimum down payment options offered.
    burtmtn said:

Michaell,
    Thanks for the reply and patience (my first time leasing). I'm looking at a no down payment option, based on further investigation and advice on your advice and other forums. I appreciate your response and will post again once I have the minimum down payment options offered.

Perfect .. lots of great information to be found here, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

OK, here's my question. Assuming I plan on not trading in at any point and keeping the vehicle for 36 months, what is the strong disincentive to a larger down payment and lower monthly fees? If the other option of lower down payment and higher monthly fees will result in the equal total cost, why is a high down payment non-advisable?
    burtmtn said:

OK, here's my question. Assuming I plan on not trading in at any point and keeping the vehicle for 36 months, what is the strong disincentive to a larger down payment and lower monthly fees? If the other option of lower down payment and higher monthly fees will result in the equal total cost, why is a high down payment non-advisable?

If the van is stolen or totaled during the lease, the up front down payment money would be lost.

It's a risk with your money - and no, GAP insurance would not reimburse you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• portlandbestportlandbest Member Posts: 7
    what is the MF and Residual for 2016 Honda Oddysey Touring Elite 36/10k in Oregon? Thanks in advance.

what is the MF and Residual for 2016 Honda Oddysey Touring Elite 36/10k in Oregon? Thanks in advance.

Honda does not offer a 10K options, 36/12 numbers are:

50% and .00036. $1250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• megfaithbellamegfaithbella Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking to lease a 2016 Honda Odyssey E-XL with RES - The only additional thing I want is the all weather mats. I'm in the Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ area. I've never negotiated a lease before...any advice on how to get the best lease deal? I have a trade in vehicle. What kind of lease deal/options should I be shooting for?

I'm looking to lease a 2016 Honda Odyssey E-XL with RES - The only additional thing I want is the all weather mats. I'm in the Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ area. I've never negotiated a lease before...any advice on how to get the best lease deal? I have a trade in vehicle. What kind of lease deal/options should I be shooting for?

Some good articles here to get you started:

http://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/

What lease term and how many miles per year are you looking for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• 5mirchis5mirchis Member Posts: 2
    Hello, 

I am looking into leasing a Touring Elite (nav and dvd). I have not negotiated, but this was the quote given: MSRP=45,925, Cap Cost=40,105, Term 36/12, $509 (excludes tax and fees). 

My questions are:

1. I am assuming with the new body type coming out later this year, I have a lot of negotiating power, is that true? Is there any hidden incentives, I can take advantage of? 
    2. What are the assumed MF and Res for the above description?. I live in Los Angeles, CA. 
    3. From the prototype model online, the 2017 looks really good. Am I better off waiting for the 2017 to come out? Not sure if there are updated features. I figure I will not get a deal like the 2016. Also, not sure on the exact release date... Kind of in a hurry. 

Thanks for your time... 
    5mirchis said:

Hello, 

I am looking into leasing a Touring Elite (nav and dvd). I have not negotiated, but this was the quote given: MSRP=45,925, Cap Cost=40,105, Term 36/12, $509 (excludes tax and fees). 

My questions are:

1. I am assuming with the new body type coming out later this year, I have a lot of negotiating power, is that true? Is there any hidden incentives, I can take advantage of? 
    2. What are the assumed MF and Res for the above description?. I live in Los Angeles, CA. 
    3. From the prototype model online, the 2017 looks really good. Am I better off waiting for the 2017 to come out? Not sure if there are updated features. I figure I will not get a deal like the 2016. Also, not sure on the exact release date... Kind of in a hurry. 

Thanks for your time... 

1) It is the end of the model year, and incentives are good and deals are being made. But, no one at the dealership is worried about getting stuck with a 2016 model. Odysseys will all sell.

2) .00036 MF and 50% residual. $1250 lease cash.

3) Can't help you with features or release dates. The current lease program is good through September 6th. I agree, the deal is not likely to be as good on the 2017 model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• 5mirchis5mirchis Member Posts: 2
    Thank You