Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 VW Jetta Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319
    manutd11 said:

I'm currently leasing 2013 Passat and the dealer is offering early return and lease a new VW car w/ $0 due at signing. I still have 4 more payments for my Passat but they said they will waive. Can you leave a feedback?

2016 Jetta 1.8 Sport
    MSRP: $23,215
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $21,840
    55% residual, 0.0001 MF
    $0 due at signing
    36/12K
    $278.44/mo including tax
    Los Angeles, California

I get the same payment. Looks like a very solid deal if they are eating the last 4 payments on your current lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    manutd11manutd11 Member Posts: 10

manutd11 said:

I'm currently leasing 2013 Passat and the dealer is offering early return and lease a new VW car w/ $0 due at signing. I still have 4 more payments for my Passat but they said they will waive. Can you leave a feedback?

2016 Jetta 1.8 Sport
    55% residual, 0.0001 MF
    $0 due at signing
    36/12K
    $278.44/mo including tax
    Los Angeles, California
    I get the same payment. Looks like a very solid deal if they are eating the last 4 payments on your current lease.

I was able to lower the monthly payment to $229 including tax. Do you think I can go even lower?
  • Options
    manutd11 said:

manutd11 said:

2016 Jetta 1.8 Sport
    55% residual, 0.0001 MF
    $0 due at signing
    36/12K
    $278.44/mo including tax
    Los Angeles, California

I was able to lower the monthly payment to $229 including tax. Do you think I can go even lower?

In general, we recommend against negotiating the monthly payment; rather, negotiate the adjusted cap cost and make sure you understand what goes into that number.

That said, $229/mo with 9% tax is a good payment on a $23K car.

I'd do that deal - and, the Jetta Sport is on my short list when my current lease is up this fall.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Michaell said:

manutd11 said:

manutd11 said:

2016 Jetta 1.8 Sport
    55% residual, 0.0001 MF
    $0 due at signing
    36/12K
    $278.44/mo including tax
    Los Angeles, California

In general, we recommend against negotiating the monthly payment; rather, negotiate the adjusted cap cost and make sure you understand what goes into that number.

I'd do that deal - and, the Jetta Sport is on my short list when my current lease is up this fall.
    Adjusted Cap Cost is now $20,440 and residual is 56% which make the monthly payment $228.90 including tax.
    I'm going to pick up the car on Sunday. I'm trying to get a free tint.
    Thanks for the comments!
  • Options
    manutd11 said:

Michaell said:

manutd11 said:

manutd11 said:

2016 Jetta 1.8 Sport
    55% residual, 0.0001 MF
    $0 due at signing
    36/12K
    $278.44/mo including tax
    Los Angeles, California

Adjusted Cap Cost is now $20,440 and residual is 56% which make the monthly payment $228.90 including tax.
    Thanks for the comments!
    Congrats! Enjoy the new Jetta, and thanks for sharing your deal details with us.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Michaell said:

manutd11 said:

Michaell said:

manutd11 said:

manutd11 said:

2016 Jetta 1.8 Sport
    55% residual, 0.0001 MF
    $0 due at signing
    36/12K
    $278.44/mo including tax
    Los Angeles, California

Thanks for the comments!
    Congrats! Enjoy the new Jetta, and thanks for sharing your deal details with us.
    Do you have any idea why insurance rate for Jetta is so much higher than other models like Golf and Passat? I'm paying less than $100/mo for my current Passat and my insurance agent (Farmers) is telling me the rate will increase almost 40% if I switch to Jetta.
  • Options
    manutd11 said:

Michaell said:

manutd11 said:

Michaell said:

manutd11 said:

manutd11 said:

2016 Jetta 1.8 Sport
    55% residual, 0.0001 MF
    $0 due at signing
    36/12K
    $278.44/mo including tax
    Los Angeles, California

Thanks for the comments!
    Do you have any idea why insurance rate for Jetta is so much higher than other models like Golf and Passat? I'm paying less than $100/mo for my current Passat and my insurance agent (Farmers) is telling me the rate will increase almost 40% if I switch to Jetta.
    Could it be because it is the "Sport" trim level? Might infer a higher risk.

Might be time to shop around for other insurance carriers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    digidavedigidave Member Posts: 48
    Good day. Wanted to know if these numbers line up to what they should be.

2016 GLI SE
    MSRP $29,075
    Sales Price: $24,808
    Fees (acq, dmv/title, doc/dealer): $1,712
    Terms: 36/12
    MF: 0.0001
    Res: 59%
    Down pmt: $2,000
    Payment: $235 (including 7% tax)

Thoughts?
  • Options
    digidave said:

Good day. Wanted to know if these numbers line up to what they should be.

2016 GLI SE
    MSRP $29,075
    Sales Price: $24,808
    Fees (acq, dmv/title, doc/dealer): $1,712
    Terms: 36/12
    MF: 0.0001
    Res: 59%
    Down pmt: $2,000
    Payment: $235 (including 7% tax)

Thoughts?

I get $232/mo with your numbers, so pretty close to the quote.

I confirm the .00010 MF and 59% residual.

I assume that the $2000 at signing covers the $1712 in fees, etc.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Ok, thanks much for the confirmation.

Yeah, I know it's advised to put little to no money down on a lease, but the majority of it in this case covers the "fees", and they appear to be discounting the vehicle a decent amount (including the lease cash). Also have a GLI SEL with an MSRP of $31,520 priced at $27,236 available for $25 more per mo on same lease terms.
  • Options
    digidave said:

Yeah, I know it's advised to put little to no money down on a lease, but the majority of it in this case covers the "fees", and they appear to be discounting the vehicle a decent amount (including the lease cash). Also have a GLI SEL with an MSRP of $31,520 priced at $27,236 available for $25 more per mo on same lease terms.

Cap cost reduction is not the same as lease inception costs. Any money that covers fees or taxes is pretty much expected on a lease, unless you choose to use the lease cash to cover it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    spacewrrrspacewrrr Guest Posts: 12
    digidave said:

Got the same GLI less than a month ago for around the same price. Only thing that jumps is the 2k downpayment, how is that broken down? If I remember correctly, the current 1k VW bonus took care of most of my drive offs (adq fee, dmv, doc fee, etc), I only paid the first month at signing.
  • Options
    spacewrrrspacewrrr Guest Posts: 12
    digidave said:

I have no regrets of going with the SE instead of SEL. The LEDs are nice though, but not for $900 over the life of the lease. If I was buying it I would definitely get them.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback. Car purchase fees are a little ridiculous here in FL (along with tolls gotta make their money somehow).

$625 acq
    $235 first pmt
    $699 dealer fee (a FL dealer thing in which every one of them gets, probably reduced in this scenario)
    $150 for DMV/Title
    $450 for a new plate (again, a FL thing if an existing plate isn't being transferred, but actual amt should be lower)

Only cap cost reduction appears to be the lease cash + dealer discounts for a sub-MSRP final sales price.
  • Options
    uthumveeuthumvee Member Posts: 28
    manutd11 said:

manutd11 said:

2016 Jetta 1.8 Sport
    55% residual, 0.0001 MF
    $0 due at signing
    36/12K
    $278.44/mo including tax
    Los Angeles, California

Did they offer to eat the payments? I have 3 payments left on my jetta and looking to do a deal now.
  • Options
    ntglty0ntglty0 Member Posts: 2
    Do you have the numbers for a 2016 Jetta S with technology? I see dealers advertising on true car in the low 17,00s and am trying to figure out what would be a good deal on a 3 year 12,000 lease. 
  • Options
    ntglty0 said:

Do you have the numbers for a 2016 Jetta S with technology? I see dealers advertising on true car in the low 17,00s and am trying to figure out what would be a good deal on a 3 year 12,000 lease. 

.00010 and 53%. $1500 lease cash.

Be advised that there are incentives available when you purchase that aren't compatible with leasing, so don't expect the selling price to be as low as you're seeing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ntglty0ntglty0 Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2016
    They gave me just about that price plus a 1,000 rebate applied to the selling price. I leased a new Jetta S with tech for $1500 down and $155.73 monthly for 15,000 miles per year for 36 months. How did I do?
  • Options
    ntglty0 said:

They gave me just about that price plus a 1,000 rebate applied to the selling price. I leased a new Jetta S with tech for $1500 down and $155.73 monthly for 15,000 miles per year for 36 months. How did I do?

Seems like a great deal.

What were the MSRP and adjusted cap costs?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    uthumvee said:

manutd11 said:

manutd11 said:

2016 Jetta 1.8 Sport
    55% residual, 0.0001 MF
    $0 due at signing
    36/12K
    $278.44/mo including tax
    Los Angeles, California

Did they offer to eat the payments? I have 3 payments left on my jetta and looking to do a deal now.
    They did waive 4 payments ($1,300) and I completed the deal. Even Audi offered eating up my payments.
  • Options
    uthumveeuthumvee Member Posts: 28
    manutd11 said:

uthumvee said:

manutd11 said:

manutd11 said:

2016 Jetta 1.8 Sport
    55% residual, 0.0001 MF
    $0 due at signing
    36/12K
    $278.44/mo including tax
    Los Angeles, California

They did waive 4 payments ($1,300) and I completed the deal. Even Audi offered eating up my payments.
    Thank you.
  • Options
    naimy1992naimy1992 Member Posts: 35
    edited April 2016
    Could I please have the residual and MF for a 2016 Jetta GLI SE/SEL both manual and auto for 24/36 with 10k. Also if any lease cash is available or incentives. Please and thank you!
  • Options
    Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Have you gotten a terrific lease deal in the past two months? If so, a reporter would like to talk with you. Please email PR@edmunds.com by Thursday, April 7, 2016 with your daytime contact information and a few words about your experience.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,228
    naimy1992 said:

Could I please have the residual and MF for a 2016 Jetta GLI SE/SEL both manual and auto for 24/36 with 10k. Also if any lease cash is available or incentives. Please and thank you!

.00010 MF and 67%/60% residual. $750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    geo1317geo1317 Member Posts: 23
    36mo/10k lease on a Jetta 1.4 S and any lease cash?
  • Options
    geo1317 said:

36mo/10k lease on a Jetta 1.4 S and any lease cash?

.00010 and 54%. $1500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    klnmcmgklnmcmg Member Posts: 110
    MF and RV for 1.8T SEL Premium 36/12, 36/15 in NC? 
  • Options
    klnmcmg said:

MF and RV for 1.8T SEL Premium 36/12, 36/15 in NC? 

.00010 MF and 53%/51% residual. $1750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    klnmcmgklnmcmg Member Posts: 110
    And 24 month?
  • Options
    klnmcmg said:

And 24 month?

Add 7% to 36 month residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kstrike155kstrike155 Member Posts: 20
    edited April 2016
    About to sign a lease for a 2016 Jetta 1.8T Sport, purchasing in VA, registering in CT.

MSRP: $24,370
    Selling Price: $20,346
    Doc Fee: $599
    Acq Fee: $625
    Maintenance Package: $389
    Title/Reg: approx $400
    Wheel Locks: thrown in for free
    ==================
    Cap Cost: $22,359
    ==================
    Local Business Tax (.17%): $38
    Net Cap Cost: $22,397
    ==================
    Term: 36mo/12k
    Money Factor: .00010
    Residual: 55%
    CT tax: 6.035%
    ==================
    Drive Off: approx $269 (first month)
    Monthly Payment: approx $269
    ==================

How did I do?

Thanks!
  • Options

About to sign a lease for a 2016 Jetta 1.8T Sport, purchasing in VA, registering in CT.

MSRP: $24,370
    Selling Price: $20,346
    Doc Fee: $599
    Acq Fee: $625
    Maintenance Package: $389
    Title/Reg: approx $400
    Wheel Locks: thrown in for free
    ==================
    Cap Cost: $22,359
    ==================
    Local Business Tax (.17%): $38
    Net Cap Cost: $22,397
    ==================
    Term: 36mo/12k
    Money Factor: .00010
    Residual: 55%
    CT tax: 6.035%
    ==================
    Drive Off: approx $269 (first month)
    Monthly Payment: approx $269
    ==================

How did I do?

Thanks!

You did fine .. I get the same payment with those numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rakeinfoolsrakeinfools Member Posts: 16
    Hi,
    May I please get the MF, incentives, and residual value for a 2016 VW Jetta 1.4T S in Phoenix Az. The 36mo/12k would be great. Thank you in advance!
  • Options

Hi,
    May I please get the MF, incentives, and residual value for a 2016 VW Jetta 1.4T S in Phoenix Az. The 36mo/12k would be great. Thank you in advance!

.00010 and 53%. $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    k_e_nk_e_n Member Posts: 89
    Hello, could I have numbers including any incentives for GLI 36mo/15k in FL. If SE and SEL are different could I get that as well. Thanks in advance! 
  • Options
    k_e_n said:

Hello, could I have numbers including any incentives for GLI 36mo/15k in FL. If SE and SEL are different could I get that as well. Thanks in advance! 

.00010 and 57% for both trims. $750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lavigne249lavigne249 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2016
    Hello, could I get lease numbers for a manual Jetta 1.8T Sport in New Jersey? 36 months, 15k per year. Thanks!
  • Options

Hello, could I get lease numbers for a manual Jetta 1.8T Sport in New Jersey? 36 months, 15k per year. Thanks!

.00010 and 53%. $1750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    britta0220britta0220 Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2016
    Good evening, boy am I glad I found this forum!

Currently leasing a 2013 Beetle through VW Credit. Lease matures in September, I have 4 payments left. Dealership contacted me with the following offer on a 2016 Volkswagen Jetta 1.4T SE w/Connectivity. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

What I was quoted:

2016 Volkswagen Jetta 1.4T SE w/Connectivitiy - 3 years/36k
    MSRP: $23, 685
    Residual : $12, 553.06
    Lease Factor: .00030

Offer:
    $0 down, check for remaining lease payments ($1,222), $289/mo.

Please note they first told me it would be $318/mo and after 2 previous leases with VW credit, I told them I would never pay that. I live in New Jersey.

Thank you for any help that you can provide.
  • Options

Currently leasing a 2013 Beetle through VW Credit. Lease matures in September, I have 4 payments left. Dealership contacted me with the following offer on a 2016 Volkswagen Jetta 1.4T SE w/Connectivity. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

What I was quoted:

Offer:

Please note they first told me it would be $318/mo and after 2 previous leases with VW credit, I told them I would never pay that. I live in New Jersey.

Couple of things..

1) If they are cutting you a check for your payments, you can bet the new car could be had for that much less, if you weren't trying to get out of your lease.

2) If they cut you a check, does that mean you have to turn your car in on your own? That could leave you liable for early termination fees and a whole lot more. Unless they are taking your car in trade and paying off the lease, don't take a chance.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited April 2016
    kyfdx said:

What I was quoted:

Offer:

Couple of things..

1) If they are cutting you a check for your payments, you can bet the new car could be had for that much less, if you weren't trying to get out of your lease.

2) If they cut you a check, does that mean you have to turn your car in on your own? That could leave you liable for early termination fees and a whole lot more. Unless they are taking your car in trade and paying off the lease, don't take a chance.
    Followed back up with the dealership: They are writing me a check for the remainder of my lease payments and I am turning my car in. I am not responsible for turning it in on my own. The specific model I want is not currently in stock so I was informed that once we draw contract, they will do a search and typically my new car will be at the dealership within 3-4 days or unless what I'm looking for comes into the dealership sooner. I was told that I will turn my current car in once I pick up my new one.

No early termination fee. Still responsible for excess wear and tear at inspection. My Jetta in similar condition came back with around $450 wear and tear last time.

Here are the full numbers I was given on a 2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE w/Connectivity - 3/36k
    MSRP: $23,685
    Selling Price: $22,253.66
    $1,000 rebate
    $0 down
    53% Residual ($12,553.05)
    MF = .00030

$289/mo & cutting me a check for $1,222 for remaining payments

By my calculation monthly should be around $270. Extra $700 over life of lease. As an aside, I am slowly creeping up to my mileage limit (Chose 3/30 on my current, bad move).An approximate charge on that at $.20 if keep car until end of lease is around $1k. Choosing the lesser or evils I hope.

Any insight into this deal would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the lengthy post.
  • Options
    @britta0220

The base MF is .00010 and there is $1750 in lease cash on this model. (in addition to the rebate).

Running your numbers, I get $252/mo.+tax. But, I see no allowance for the $625 acquisition fee, so $289 is starting to look pretty close. Of course, that's with the marked up money factor.

As you can see, with the $1750 dealer lease cash, you are actually paying a little over MSRP. That $1222 for your lease payments has to come from somewhere. Most people trade out of a lease to get rid of the financial uncertainty of turning it back in. This deal doesn't seem to relieve any of that uncertainty.

Be very careful of taking the dealership's word for anything, regarding your current lease. They are NOT taking your car in trade, so they have no skin in the game. Verify everything with VW Credit.

I don't see you coming out ahead here, versus waiting until closer to the end of your lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

@britta0220

The base MF is .00010 and there is $1750 in lease cash on this model. (in addition to the rebate).

Running your numbers, I get $252/mo.+tax. But, I see no allowance for the $625 acquisition fee, so $289 is starting to look pretty close. Of course, that's with the marked up money factor.

As you can see, with the $1750 dealer lease cash, you are actually paying a little over MSRP. That $1222 for your lease payments has to come from somewhere. Most people trade out of a lease to get rid of the financial uncertainty of turning it back in. This deal doesn't seem to relieve any of that uncertainty.

Be very careful of taking the dealership's word for anything, regarding your current lease. They are NOT taking your car in trade, so they have no skin in the game. Verify everything with VW Credit.

I don't see you coming out ahead here, versus waiting until closer to the end of your lease.

You are a saint. I thought I had an idea of how to navigate this process but it is clear that I don't. I'm trying to understand this more so I can become more knowledgeable.

1. Base MF, why the markup? How can I combat that?

2. $1750, lease cash - where can I find that figure. Basically what you are saying is that I should be getting $2750 off the top of the MSRP to begin with?

3. Ahh acqusition fee, your right. There was no mention of that.

4. Clarity on how I am paying over the MSRP with the lease cash. Am I essentially paying for the $1222? Are there lease deals that relieve uncertainty or is this how they typically get suckers like me to fall back into the trap? Is this procedure standard with most dealerships?

5. Got it on VW credit.

I really appreciate you taking the time to help me, it really means a lot to me. I'm really just trying to understand so that I can make the best informed decision without being taken advantage of. May be better to just ride it out with the car even if I will be going over the miles.
  • Options
    @britta0220 The base MF is .00010 and there is $1750 in lease cash on this model. (in addition to the rebate). Running your numbers, I get $252/mo.+tax. But, I see no allowance for the $625 acquisition fee, so $289 is starting to look pretty close. Of course, that's with the marked up money factor. As you can see, with the $1750 dealer lease cash, you are actually paying a little over MSRP. That $1222 for your lease payments has to come from somewhere. Most people trade out of a lease to get rid of the financial uncertainty of turning it back in. This deal doesn't seem to relieve any of that uncertainty. Be very careful of taking the dealership's word for anything, regarding your current lease. They are NOT taking your car in trade, so they have no skin in the game. Verify everything with VW Credit. I don't see you coming out ahead here, versus waiting until closer to the end of your lease.
    You are a saint. I thought I had an idea of how to navigate this process but it is clear that I don't. I'm trying to understand this more so I can become more knowledgeable. 1. Base MF, why the markup? How can I combat that? 2. $1750, lease cash - where can I find that figure. Basically what you are saying is that I should be getting $2750 off the top of the MSRP to begin with? 3. Ahh acqusition fee, your right. There was no mention of that. 4. Clarity on how I am paying over the MSRP with the lease cash. Am I essentially paying for the $1222? Are there lease deals that relieve uncertainty or is this how they typically get suckers like me to fall back into the trap? Is this procedure standard with most dealerships? 5. Got it on VW credit. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me, it really means a lot to me. I'm really just trying to understand so that I can make the best informed decision without being taken advantage of. May be better to just ride it out with the car even if I will be going over the miles.
    1 extra profit for the dealer.  Politely but firmly explain to the dealer that you will not sign a deal with a marked up money factor. 

2  least cash is a factory to dealer incentives, and is not published anywhere. Use that information to negotiate your best price. 

3 often not mentioned by the dealer.

4 returning leases early gives the dealer lots of opportunity to play around with the numbers. Negotiate your best deal on the new car.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

kyfdx said:

@britta0220

4. Clarity on how I am paying over the MSRP with the lease cash. Am I essentially paying for the $1222? Are there lease deals that relieve uncertainty or is this how they typically get suckers like me to fall back into the trap? Is this procedure standard with most dealerships?

If they are giving you $1400 off MSRP, but there is a dealer incentive of $1750, then you are essentially paying over MSRP. They could probably make you a better deal, but they are writing you a check for $1222. That money has to come from somewhere, and in this case, it's by having you pay an above market rate for the new car.

Even if you end up paying $500-$600 in over-mileage charges, that's cheaper than paying $1500-$2000 over market for a new car... and, there will still be good deals around when your lease is up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    tybo7905tybo7905 Member Posts: 17
    I am working on getting the best lease deal for a 2016 Jetta 1.8t Sport.

What is the residual on a 3/15k ? What is a great lease for this car?
  • Options
    I asked what the monthly difference between 3/12k and 3/15k and I was told it was $20, but that seems high.
  • Options
    tybo7905 said:

I am working on getting the best lease deal for a 2016 Jetta 1.8t Sport.

What is the residual on a 3/15k ? What is a great lease for this car?

.00010 and 53%. $1750 lease cash.
    tybo7905 said:

I asked what the monthly difference between 3/12k and 3/15k and I was told it was $20, but that seems high.

Residual for 36/12 is 55% - so, 2% difference of the MSRP, over 36 months. Assuming MSRP of $25K, that's about $14/mo

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I'm sorry, but can you explain the lease cash to me.

Can you verify if this is a good deal 3 year 15K with 3,000 down is 169 a month after taxes; although they said 3/12k with 3,000 down was 148.55 after taxes.

I have another dealer willing to match it, but the 20 dollar difference a month for 15K seems higher than it should be as you noted.

All things considered, how good are these offers?
  • Options
    roadster.com had a competitive offer sheet as well, but I got confused with their APR .24%, which they said was a .1 MF.