Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

Comments

• mo_sar26mo_sar26 Member Posts: 14
    Thanks!
  • jack_livesherejack_liveshere Member Posts: 2
    Looking to lease 2016 Rogue SL in Florida. What is MF and RV? 36 months, 12k miles per year. What else do I need to know before negotiating?
  • jack_livesherejack_liveshere Member Posts: 2
    FWD not AWD
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145

Looking to lease 2016 Rogue SL in Florida. What is MF and RV? 36 months, 12k miles per year. What else do I need to know before negotiating?

FWD not AWD

.00003 and 58%

Negotiate the lowest selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• sgfny30sgfny30 Member Posts: 51
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the useful information on this thread. It really helps to know these numbers when going to the dealership. I just locked this up last weekend in NYC.

2016 SL AWD -

MSRP 34,505 - Base 30,040 + Premium Package 2,190, Splash Guards 160, Chrome Rear Bumper 145, Roof Rail Cross Bars 355, Floor Mats 210, Retractable Cargo Cover 190, Auto Dimming Mirror 315, Destination 900.

Agreed Selling Price 31,617.34
    LESS: Cap Cost Reduction (774.60)
    ADD: Taxes rolled in 1,118.12
    ADD: Bank fee rolled in 595

TOTAL: Net Cap Cost 32,555.90

Residual 58% - MF .00003

Monthly Payment = 350 / would be 302 with the taxes and bank fee upfront

Initial out of pocket was 350 + 187.50 NY DMV transfer fee = 537.50

Hope this helps!
    sgfny30 said:

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the useful information on this thread. It really helps to know these numbers when going to the dealership. I just locked this up last weekend in NYC.

2016 SL AWD -

MSRP 34,505 - Base 30,040 + Premium Package 2,190, Splash Guards 160, Chrome Rear Bumper 145, Roof Rail Cross Bars 355, Floor Mats 210, Retractable Cargo Cover 190, Auto Dimming Mirror 315, Destination 900.

Agreed Selling Price 31,617.34
    LESS: Cap Cost Reduction (774.60)
    ADD: Taxes rolled in 1,118.12
    ADD: Bank fee rolled in 595

TOTAL: Net Cap Cost 32,555.90

Residual 58% - MF .00003

Monthly Payment = 350 / would be 302 with the taxes and bank fee upfront

Initial out of pocket was 350 + 187.50 NY DMV transfer fee = 537.50

Hope this helps!

Congrats on the new Rogue!

And thank you for sharing your deal details with us ...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• linker316linker316 Member Posts: 5
    May I have the 2016 Rogue S MF/residual 36/12 in NJ? FWD. For completeness sake, does the SV have a different residual?
    linker316 said:

May I have the 2016 Rogue S MF/residual 36/12 in NJ? FWD. For completeness sake, does the SV have a different residual?

.00003 and 58% (S) or 57% (SV)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• devmilldevmill Member Posts: 3
    May I have 2016 Rogue SV AWD MF/RV for 36/12 in MI? Is there a difference on an S? Thanks in advance
    devmill said:

May I have 2016 Rogue SV AWD MF/RV for 36/12 in MI? Is there a difference on an S? Thanks in advance

.00003 and 58% for both trims.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• devmilldevmill Member Posts: 3
    Thank you so much, wow even late at night you are on top of it. My hats off to you sir!!
    devmill said:

Thank you so much, wow even late at night you are on top of it. My hats off to you sir!!

Not so late here in Colorado!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dancingcatfishdancingcatfish Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2016
    Hi,

Thanks in advance for your help! I'm looking for residual and mf for a 2016 Rogue SL AWD in MA or NH. Looking for 12k and 36 months. Also, do you know if there are any factory to dealer incentives? I know they used to have dealer cash per car if they sell X # of Models per month. I'd be interested to know if you have that information for Nissan for March.

Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

Hi,

Thanks in advance for your help! I'm looking for residual and mf for a 2016 Rogue SL AWD in MA or NH. Looking for 12k and 36 months. Also, do you know if there are any factory to dealer incentives? I know they used to have dealer cash per car if they sell X # of Models per month. I'd be interested to know if you have that information for Nissan for March.

Thanks!

.00003 MF and 58% residual.

Don't have the incentive information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dancingcatfishdancingcatfish Member Posts: 2
    Thanks!
  • mceaglemceagle Member Posts: 2
    In Tennessee, can you provide RV and MF for a 2016 Rogue SV, FWD, Moonroof and Premium PKG? 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks!
    mceagle said:

In Tennessee, can you provide RV and MF for a 2016 Rogue SV, FWD, Moonroof and Premium PKG? 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks!

36/15 - .00003 and 56%. Add 1% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• isitsummeryetisitsummeryet Member Posts: 5
    In MD, can you please provide the RV and MF for a 2016 Rogue S AWD and FWD. 36/12.
    Thanks.

In MD, can you please provide the RV and MF for a 2016 Rogue S AWD and FWD. 36/12.
    Thanks.

.00003 and 58% for both S AWD and S FWD.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• k3vlar1k3vlar1 Member Posts: 3
    Anyone have the RV and MF for a 2016 Rogue SL AWD and FWD? 36/15.
    In New Jersey.

Thanks.
    k3vlar1 said:

Anyone have the RV and MF for a 2016 Rogue SL AWD and FWD? 36/15.
    In New Jersey.

Thanks.

.00003 and 57% for both FWD and AWD.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ramlakshramlaksh Member Posts: 1
    Can you please provide the MF and RV for 2016 Rogue SV AWD 36 months 15 K for NY state?
    ramlaksh said:

Can you please provide the MF and RV for 2016 Rogue SV AWD 36 months 15 K for NY state?

.00003 and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mmendoza2mmendoza2 Member Posts: 179
    Sorry for the double post..

Hello. Looking for the MF and Residual percentage for a 2016 FWD Rogue SL with Premium Package in south florida for the following terms:
    36/12k
    36/15k
    Lease Cash/Incentives?
    mmendoza2 said:

Sorry for the double post..

Hello. Looking for the MF and Residual percentage for a 2016 FWD Rogue SL with Premium Package in south florida for the following terms:
    36/12k
    36/15k
    Lease Cash/Incentives?

.00014 MF and 59%/58% residual.

Sorry, we don't have incentive info for Nissan.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• timeless61timeless61 Member Posts: 16
    Can you provide the money factor and residual for Rogue SV 12k / 36 months in PA 18411?

thanks,

Can you provide the money factor and residual for Rogue SV 12k / 36 months in PA 18411?

thanks,

.00014 MF and 59% residual for all 2016 Rogues

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

what is the residual % for 39 months with 12k and 15k miles in south florida?
    mmendoza2 said:

what is the residual % for 39 months with 12k and 15k miles in south florida?

You don't want a 39 month lease on the Rogue .. numbers are horrible.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I'll take your word for it. Thank you
  • larry726larry726 Member Posts: 16
    edited April 2016
    Hi, Shopping in California. I am looking at both the SV AWD & the SL AWD 36 months & 12,000mi. Hoping to get the most current Northern California MF & Residuals for both. Thank you for what you do for us!
    larry726 said:

Hi, Shopping in California. I am looking at both the SV AWD & the SL AWD 36 months & 12,000mi. Hoping to get the most current Northern California MF & Residuals for both. Thank you for what you do for us!

.00014 and 59% for both.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• larry726larry726 Member Posts: 16
    Thank you Michaell. Shopping Jeeps now too so headed to that forum
  • stampede70stampede70 Member Posts: 6
    Hi there, looking for help and advice on leasing a Rogue SV AWD w/ Premium Package. 12k miles, 36 months in NY state. MF and RV ?

Also, I feel like dealers upstate aren't willing to negotiate. I give them my offer based on all my research, TMV, True Car and KBB averaged out etc... and they blow it off. Is this just still part of the game? I would think in 2016 we'd be over this, now that the consumer is armed with information. What are others negotiating down to?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there, looking for help and advice on leasing a Rogue SV AWD w/ Premium Package. 12k miles, 36 months in NY state. MF and RV ?

Also, I feel like dealers upstate aren't willing to negotiate. I give them my offer based on all my research, TMV, True Car and KBB averaged out etc... and they blow it off. Is this just still part of the game? I would think in 2016 we'd be over this, now that the consumer is armed with information. What are others negotiating down to?

Thanks in advance!

.00014 MF and 59% residual for all 2016 Rogue.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• stampede70stampede70 Member Posts: 6
    Thank you!
  • tmp1204tmp1204 Member Posts: 8
    What are the MF/RV for a 2016 Rogue SV AWD w/ premium package and moonroof on 36 month w/ 10K miles in Mass?
    tmp1204 said:

What are the MF/RV for a 2016 Rogue SV AWD w/ premium package and moonroof on 36 month w/ 10K miles in Mass?

.00014 MF and 60% residual for all 2016 Rogue.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sairapakasairapaka Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

I'm looking to lease a 2016 Rogue SL AWD with the Premium package in NJ. The MSRP is 33400 with the agreed price is 28850. I plan to do 3000 down payment. Can someone please help me with the lease numbers? With 0.00014 MF and 58% RV there is a huge difference in the dealers calculation (299 per month) and my calculations. Thank you for the help! 
    sairapaka said:

Hi,

I'm looking to lease a 2016 Rogue SL AWD with the Premium package in NJ. The MSRP is 33400 with the agreed price is 28850. I plan to do 3000 down payment. Can someone please help me with the lease numbers? With 0.00014 MF and 58% RV there is a huge difference in the dealers calculation (299 per month) and my calculations. Thank you for the help! 

If the agreed price is the CAP cost, then $270/mo.+tax

But, you need to find out the CAP cost, what's added (acquisition fee?), and how much of your $3000 is going towards CAP cost reduction, after taking out 1st payment, title/doc fees, etc, etc..

Those numbers will make everything clear.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sharck99sharck99 Member Posts: 15
    Do you have the RV and MF for AWD Rogue SL w/ premium package in Oregon? 36m/12k. Thanks - trying to see the better deal between Sportage / Tucson / Rogue at the same trim levels.
  • sairapakasairapaka Member Posts: 2
    Thank you so much! That info helps a lot. 
    sharck99 said:

Do you have the RV and MF for AWD Rogue SL w/ premium package in Oregon? 36m/12k. Thanks - trying to see the better deal between Sportage / Tucson / Rogue at the same trim levels.

.00014 and 59% for all trims.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• vcdolcevcdolce Member Posts: 1
    Looking at an SV FWD with the tech package. .00014, 3 years, 12K miles per year 59% residual which he says is $16495. They are offering $359 per month with no money at signing. I am in AZ. Thoughts Michaell?
    vcdolce said:

Looking at an SV FWD with the tech package. .00014, 3 years, 12K miles per year 59% residual which he says is $16495. They are offering $359 per month with no money at signing. I am in AZ. Thoughts Michaell?

I confirm the MF and residual.

Need to know the MSRP and adjusted cap cost to tell you if the payment is good or not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you kyfdx. I have one more question. On the nissanusa website, I am able to build the nissan with only what i want. The dealership, however, is quoting me a different msrp because they are saying that certain items, listed as accessories on the nissanusa site, are actually mandatory and thus increase the msrp. These items are $210 floor mats, $160 splash guards, and $145 chrome rear bumpers. These charges therefore increase the RV and I don't think it's fair to charge customers for items they don't want/ need. Is it possible for a dealership to base the RV on the MSRP for only the items I want? I don't mind if they want to throw these accessories in for free to get my business but will that mean the overall msrp to calculate RV will still include the cost of them? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Oops, I lied, that was not my last question. What should be included in the Gross Cap cost? Offer/ Agreed price plus what else? Should it just be acquisition fee?
    tmp1204 said:

Thank you kyfdx. I have one more question. On the nissanusa website, I am able to build the nissan with only what i want. The dealership, however, is quoting me a different msrp because they are saying that certain items, listed as accessories on the nissanusa site, are actually mandatory and thus increase the msrp. These items are $210 floor mats, $160 splash guards, and $145 chrome rear bumpers. These charges therefore increase the RV and I don't think it's fair to charge customers for items they don't want/ need. Is it possible for a dealership to base the RV on the MSRP for only the items I want? I don't mind if they want to throw these accessories in for free to get my business but will that mean the overall msrp to calculate RV will still include the cost of them? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

If they aren't on the factory sticker, they are considered accessories and aren't part of the residual value. You pay for 100% of that cost over the lease term. In your case, the $515 works out to about $14/mo.
    tmp1204 said:

Oops, I lied, that was not my last question. What should be included in the Gross Cap cost? Offer/ Agreed price plus what else? Should it just be acquisition fee?

Gross cap is selling price plus any taxes and fees (acquisition fee, dealer fee) you are not paying up front, less any 'cap cost reduction' (aka down payment) you decide to make.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• audi_wannabeaudi_wannabe Member Posts: 4
    Looking for a 2016 Nissan Rogue SV AWD with Premium Package Lease in New Jersey. 36mo / 12k miles and 36mo / 15k. $0 down. Does anyone know the deals out there?

Looking for a 2016 Nissan Rogue SV AWD with Premium Package Lease in New Jersey. 36mo / 12k miles and 36mo / 15k. $0 down. Does anyone know the deals out there?

.00014 MF and 59%/58% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator