Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Toyota Land Cruiser Lease Deal

daxt24daxt24 Member Posts: 6
edited March 2015 in Toyota
Hello,

I am currently working a deal on 1 2015 Land Cruiser with a sticker price of 83K.

The sales price is being quoted at almost 10K off MSRP.

I wondered if anyone knew the MF and Residual percent that Toyota is offering for this vehicle.

Thus far I have been quoted:

1800 Cash Down
1095 Monthly Payment all In
36 Month Lease
12K Miles

Any assistance in retrieving this information is greatly appreciated or any similar deals, opinions, or examples people have been quoted.

Thanks

Comments

• blackpaperblackpaper Member Posts: 9
    anyone have 36/10, 30/10 MF and residuals #s for 2015 and 2016 Toyota Landcruisers?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,720
    edited December 2015

anyone have 36/10, 30/10 MF and residuals #s for 2015 and 2016 Toyota Landcruisers?

2016: 61%/65% residual for 36/30/12. (don't think Toyota offers 10K/yr)

Money factor will be the standard rate. Likely around .00190

No 2015 numbers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• canowpscanowps Member Posts: 16
    Hi! Could I please get current lease money factor and residuals for a 2016 Land Cruiser 36mo at 12k mi/yr?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,978
    canowps said:

Hi! Could I please get current lease money factor and residuals for a 2016 Land Cruiser 36mo at 12k mi/yr?

Probably the standard MF of .00190. Residual is 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

canowps said:

Thank you! Dealer is telling me 0.0025 assuming excellent credit but may be padding.
    canowps said:

Michaell said:

canowps said:

Thank you! Dealer is telling me 0.0025 assuming excellent credit but may be padding.
    Hard to say... we don't get any info on Land Cruisers, really. Probably some padding.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited April 2016
    After killing way too much time, I finally ended up getting a 2016 Land Cruiser. I enjoyed the hunt but really needed to focus on other things. I started looking at 4Runners, got interested in TRD Pro's, could not find one without a 10% markup, almost went for a SR5 premium with third row seats (big family) and add some TRD parts, almost got a Pro anyways but dealer decided to markup money factor too. Kept leaning towards Land Cruiser the more I thought about it. Really wanted to keep any lease payment below $1k/mo including sales tax without a huge cap cost reduction payment. Really looked impossible given the 0.0025 money factor, 61% residual and $80k plus price I was finding. Also had 2008 G500 which I loved but only had five seats. The g-wagon had been very reliable but could be due for some bigger repairs in the near future. Just felt like something new and I can always get another gwagon if I really want one again.

You can't expect to get the same deal you see online without a lot of research and haggling on your own. In the end I leased a 2016 Land Cruiser with an MSRP of $86,446 (a bunch of accessories added by dealer like remote start, all-weather mats, paint protection etc) for $79,999, yeah basically $80k but minus $1! The money factor offered went from 0.0025 to 0.0014 if I did a one pay lease which would have got me really close to my sub-$1k/mo lease payment target.

Early and very rough trade-in value on my G500 was $40k. I felt that if I spent about $2k to fix some minor cosmetic and mechanical issues I could sell it myself for $49k with some time and effort. They offered $44k in the end. I could make up the difference with less effort focusing on my business.

Ended up adding $795 to cover excess wear and tear at lease end. I like to think I'll keep this forever but that has never happened. With the three year lease, I only pay sales tax of 8.5% on 39% of the MSRP.

So with the trade-in of $44k, less the balance of my loan of $11.5k, and about $36k one time lease payment, I agreed to the deal with a drive off of $4k. Deal almost ended when finance person came out and tried to raise the drive off to $5.5k. I was looking at the numbers on the monitor the whole time. Don't know exactly what they were trying to do, but they ended up dropping the money factor from 0.0014 to 0.0012 and got the drive-off back to $4k.

So in summary: 2016 Land Cruiser lease for 36mo 36k miles. Money factor 0.0012 and residual of 61% for a one time payment that was equal to about $997/mo including 8.5% sales tax. MSRP $86,446. Negotiated price $79,999. You should never think you're getting a deal when you're getting screwed on your trade-in. I felt my trade-in was fair considering the money I would have put into it to sell it myself where I tend to be too honest when I sell my own cars.

@canowps Thanks for the write-up. Enjoy your new Land Cruiser!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Bill JohnsonBill Johnson Member Posts: 5
    I am looking at a 2015 and a 2016 Land Cruiser (Both certified) and was wondering what the residual value and MF would be currently? I live in 21757. Also wondering whether I could get a better deal through a credit union or a private bank? Thanks a lot.

I am looking at a 2015 and a 2016 Land Cruiser (Both certified) and was wondering what the residual value and MF would be currently? I live in 21757. Also wondering whether I could get a better deal through a credit union or a private bank? Thanks a lot.

I don't think you'll be able to lease a three or four year old Toyota.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mattsammattsam Member Posts: 25
    Can I get the December money factor and residual on the 2018 and 2019 Land Cruisers for zip 70079
    36m/15K perfect credit
    also any incentives?
    Thanks
    mattsam said:

Can I get the December money factor and residual on the 2018 and 2019 Land Cruisers for zip 70079
    36m/15K perfect credit
    also any incentives?
    Thanks

Since this is a 2015 model discussion, please re-post, here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50459/toyota/land-cruiser/toyota-land-cruiser-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

thanks!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.