Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Help getting into a New car. A/Z plan help

homerrulezhomerrulez Member Posts: 67
edited April 2016 in Ford
Hey Everyone,

My wife and I are looking to get out of our Nissan lease and its looking like its going to cost thousands to get out of it. Dealer mentioned an A/Z discount plan, which could get us into a vehicle we need. I googled the plan and this site came up. Im hoping maybe someone here can help us out.

Not sure if its okay to give this out but my number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. If anyone can help, Id appreciate it as it would help our family a lot. Any details would help, Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    NOTE FROM MODERATOR: Not a good idea to post a phone #, even a Skype number, so I had to X it out.

I think you'll get some good answers here if you're patient and check back in with us.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,315
    The Ford A/Z plans will help you with the pricing of the new car, but there is still the matter of the existing lease to contend with.

Do you know the payoff and trade values of your Nissan? That's the first place to start - figure out how big a hole you have to deal with.

Be advised, that for a 36 month lease, every $1000 of negative equity you roll into the new lease will cost you roughly $28/mo in the payment (before tax). If you are $3000 negative, that's about $84/mo you'll be adding to the new lease payment.

It rarely makes sense to try to end a lease early, as you are finding out. Why can't you wait for the lease to mature before moving on to your next car?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4