Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Tacoma Prices Paid

1515253545557»

Comments

• guitarzanguitarzan OhioPosts: 764
    edited May 2016
    Ah okay, thanks, I do remember you now! Wow all those posts, you have been here continuously? Wow! Very good! I had a job in 1999/2000, an extremely stressful engineering role, and I recall now leaving the community leader gig because I was going out of my mind. But I kept participating. Later on I asked about coming back but the then manager said the Town Hall was gone. The Celica forum is dead, for obvious reasons I guess, so I have not had much reason to be here these past few years. Now considering a new vehicle I will probably pop back in periodically for free advice.
  • steverstever Posts: 52,683
    Yeah, crazy huh? And I haven't been here the longest either.

We get a lot of people who show up every three to five years - funny how that works.
  • rawbombrawbomb Posts: 19
    Is toyota offering any incentives on the 2016 tacoma? I spoke with a salesmen a few days ago and he said sticker is the best they can do due to high demand. I was looking for a TRD 4x4 double cab in Miami FL.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 67,994
    rawbomb said:

Is toyota offering any incentives on the 2016 tacoma? I spoke with a salesmen a few days ago and he said sticker is the best they can do due to high demand. I was looking for a TRD 4x4 double cab in Miami FL.

No incentives. These are incredibly popular vehicles.

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

• steverstever Posts: 52,683
    A reporter is looking to speak with car shoppers who recently purchased a truck or SUV instead of a coupe or sedan because they were influenced (at least in part) by today's low gas prices. If this sounds like your experience and you're willing to help, please contact pr@edmunds.com by no later than May 24, 2016.