If you made the switch to a hybrid or EV this year and are happy with the savings you're getting on gas costs, a reporter would like to speak with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.

2017 Audi A4 Lease Questions

1246748

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    lespaul30 said:

    I'm curious about which vehicles you are seeing the best lease numbers for right now: A4, 3 series, or C class? Thanks!

    At that price point, I wouldn't shop the deal, I'd shop the car I'm going to enjoy driving for the next 36 months.

    Test drive them all and see which one appeals to you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    lespaul30 said:

    I'm curious about which vehicles you are seeing the best lease numbers for right now: A4, 3 series, or C class? Thanks!

    A lot of the lease payment depends on the percentage discount from MSRP, as well. Right now, the lease variables favor the C-Class, but if you can get a 5% discount on the Mercedes, but a 10% discount on the BMW, then the BMW might have a lower payment.

    That's just an example, we don't track selling prices.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lespaul30lespaul30 Member Posts: 55
    kyfdx said:
    I'm curious about which vehicles you are seeing the best lease numbers for right now: A4, 3 series, or C class? Thanks!
    A lot of the lease payment depends on the percentage discount from MSRP, as well. Right now, the lease variables favor the C-Class, but if you can get a 5% discount on the Mercedes, but a 10% discount on the BMW, then the BMW might have a lower payment. That's just an example, we don't track selling prices.
    Thanks for the advice gentlemen! Either of those vehicles would be great depending on the deal I can get off the sticker. My goal is to drive one of these 3 cars until the Tesla Model 3 is widely available and the kinks worked out. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    lespaul30 said:


    kyfdx said:

    I'm curious about which vehicles you are seeing the best lease numbers for right now: A4, 3 series, or C class? Thanks!
    A lot of the lease payment depends on the percentage discount from MSRP, as well. Right now, the lease variables favor the C-Class, but if you can get a 5% discount on the Mercedes, but a 10% discount on the BMW, then the BMW might have a lower payment.

    That's just an example, we don't track selling prices.

    Thanks for the advice gentlemen! Either of those vehicles would be great depending on the deal I can get off the sticker. My goal is to drive one of these 3 cars until the Tesla Model 3 is widely available and the kinks worked out. 


    Hold that thought - I've heard the delivery timetable for the Model 3 has slipped already.

    And, I'd be happy to drive any of the three.

    Of course, I drive a Hyundai at the moment. :sunglasses:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brileh88brileh88 Member Posts: 3
    Ready to finally take the leap and get my new A4. My second lease, but first of a luxury car, so want to make sure I am as prepared as possible (current lease is with Ford). So, without further ado, can I get:

    1. The latest residuals/money factors for the Premium Plus Quattro. 12,000 miles a year, but open to different terms, so I'd like the RVs from 36-48 mo if possible.
    2. Some idea of what kind of fees I can expect at signing. I'm in PA in the Philly area. Just looking for a general idea, and anything that I should not pay/try to lower.
    3. Any other tips or recommendations that will help me avoid "surprises."

    I have excellent credit, no trade-in, and want to pay as many fees as possible at signing. Trying to keep my payment reasonable as it is already a major jump from my Fusion :-). Thanks in advance!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    brileh88 said:

    Ready to finally take the leap and get my new A4. My second lease, but first of a luxury car, so want to make sure I am as prepared as possible (current lease is with Ford). So, without further ado, can I get:

    1. The latest residuals/money factors for the Premium Plus Quattro. 12,000 miles a year, but open to different terms, so I'd like the RVs from 36-48 mo if possible.
    2. Some idea of what kind of fees I can expect at signing. I'm in PA in the Philly area. Just looking for a general idea, and anything that I should not pay/try to lower.
    3. Any other tips or recommendations that will help me avoid "surprises."

    I have excellent credit, no trade-in, and want to pay as many fees as possible at signing. Trying to keep my payment reasonable as it is already a major jump from my Fusion :-). Thanks in advance!!

    1. Best term is 36 months - .00099 and 59%
    2. Acquisition fee, first payment, dealer fee, DMV costs
    3. Try this - http://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • _carrera_carrera Member Posts: 25
    Hello,
    Could you post the the 24/10 numbers for all six trim/drivetrain combos?
    Also, are there any current incentives?
    Many thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    _carrera said:

    Hello,
    Could you post the the 24/10 numbers for all six trim/drivetrain combos?
    Also, are there any current incentives?
    Many thanks!

    .00052 (FWD) or .00099 (Quattro) MF and 62% to 67% residual, depending on trim.

    No information on incentives.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • akapl2yakapl2y Member Posts: 15
    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2017 A4 Premium FWD for 36/12 and any incentives? Also, can you estimate the payment on that car if MSRP is $40,075 and selling price is $37,899 in Broward County in Florida? Thanks in advance. You really make the car leasing experience so much easier.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    akapl2y said:

    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2017 A4 Premium FWD for 36/12 and any incentives? Also, can you estimate the payment on that car if MSRP is $40,075 and selling price is $37,899 in Broward County in Florida? Thanks in advance. You really make the car leasing experience so much easier.

    .00052 and 57%

    $450/mo plus tax.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ilauilau Member Posts: 10
    Hi Michael, could you please provide the money factor and residual value for 2017 A4 Premium Plus FWD for 36/10? Also, can you provide an estimated monthly payment if the MSRP is $41,100 and assume selling price is $39,000 in zip 91101, with 0 down.

    Thanks so much!
  • govmentcheesegovmentcheese Member Posts: 12
    ilau said:

    Hi Michael, could you please provide the money factor and residual value for 2017 A4 Premium Plus FWD for 36/10? Also, can you provide an estimated monthly payment if the MSRP is $41,100 and assume selling price is $39,000 in zip 91101, with 0 down.

    Thanks so much!

    Hi Ilau,

    It looks like you're getting about 5% off the MSRP. Just an FYI i just negotiated 8% off at Keyes Audi. It's not far from you so i thought i'd let you know.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    ilau said:

    Hi Michael, could you please provide the money factor and residual value for 2017 A4 Premium Plus FWD for 36/10? Also, can you provide an estimated monthly payment if the MSRP is $41,100 and assume selling price is $39,000 in zip 91101, with 0 down.

    Thanks so much!

    .00052 and 58%

    $454/mo with those prices.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • omgitsadamomgitsadam Member Posts: 1
    Hi Mike,
    First off, thanks for all the posting you're doing here for us. When you have a moment, can throw some numbers my way? This would be my first lease.

    2017 A4 Prestige AWD @ MSRP ~$53,000.. assuming selling ~$51,000 with 36mo/10k lease
    $14,000 trade-in and $0 down with VA sales tax at 4.10%

    Can I get the MF, RV, and possible payment?

    Cheers!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    edited May 2016

    Hi Mike,
    First off, thanks for all the posting you're doing here for us. When you have a moment, can throw some numbers my way? This would be my first lease.

    2017 A4 Prestige AWD @ MSRP ~$53,000.. assuming selling ~$51,000 with 36mo/10k lease
    $14,000 trade-in and $0 down with VA sales tax at 4.10%

    Can I get the MF, RV, and possible payment?

    Cheers!

    .00099 and 56%

    We do not recommend using trade equity to buy down the payment .... if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money. Have the dealer cut you a check for that equity and use the money to assist with the higher payment.

    VA assesses sales tax against the entire purchase price, even for a lease (ouch). So, your $51K selling price goes to $53K and change. Plus, dealer and bank fees, DMV costs, etc.

    But, with the numbers you've given me (before tax, etc.), I get a payment of $672/mo.

    EDIT - that does not include the trade in.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ilauilau Member Posts: 10

    ilau said:

    Hi Michael, could you please provide the money factor and residual value for 2017 A4 Premium Plus FWD for 36/10? Also, can you provide an estimated monthly payment if the MSRP is $41,100 and assume selling price is $39,000 in zip 91101, with 0 down.

    Thanks so much!

    Hi Ilau,

    It looks like you're getting about 5% off the MSRP. Just an FYI i just negotiated 8% off at Keyes Audi. It's not far from you so i thought i'd let you know.
    Hi govmentcheese,

    Thanks for the heads up! Much appreciated.
  • govmentcheesegovmentcheese Member Posts: 12
    Hi Michael,

    Would you be kind enough to provide the MF and RV for the 2017 Audi A4 AWD Premium, Premium Plus, and Prestige.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152

    Hi Michael,

    Would you be kind enough to provide the MF and RV for the 2017 Audi A4 AWD Premium, Premium Plus, and Prestige.

    Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • govmentcheesegovmentcheese Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

    Hi Michael,

    Would you be kind enough to provide the MF and RV for the 2017 Audi A4 AWD Premium, Premium Plus, and Prestige.

    Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36mo/10k.
  • ilauilau Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    ilau said:

    Hi Michael, could you please provide the money factor and residual value for 2017 A4 Premium Plus FWD for 36/10? Also, can you provide an estimated monthly payment if the MSRP is $41,100 and assume selling price is $39,000 in zip 91101, with 0 down.

    Thanks so much!

    .00052 and 58%

    $454/mo with those prices.
    Thank you, Michael! Really appreciate it.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152

    Michaell said:

    Hi Michael,

    Would you be kind enough to provide the MF and RV for the 2017 Audi A4 AWD Premium, Premium Plus, and Prestige.

    Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36mo/10k.
    .00099 and 60% (P, P+) or 57% (Prestige)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • govmentcheesegovmentcheese Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

    Michaell said:

    Hi Michael,

    Would you be kind enough to provide the MF and RV for the 2017 Audi A4 AWD Premium, Premium Plus, and Prestige.

    Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    36mo/10k.
    .00099 and 60% (P, P+) or 57% (Prestige)
    Thank you!
  • jdacunha213jdacunha213 Member Posts: 33
    I just got this offered to me. I have three months left of my 2013 A4 @ $505 / m. They will take the 3 months and the car back.

    2017 A4 2.0 quattro
    MSRP: $42,845
    MF: .00099
    Residual: .57

    15,000 miles / 36 months = $525/m

    No month down, only make 1st month payment. Good deal?

    I'm in NJ



  • jdacunha213jdacunha213 Member Posts: 33
    *My post above includes Audi care. They said they are including it and if they take it out it's still the same price.
  • jdacunha213jdacunha213 Member Posts: 33
    Am I better off waiting until my current lease is up in September? Will 2017 prices by much different?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152

    I just got this offered to me. I have three months left of my 2013 A4 @ $505 / m. They will take the 3 months and the car back.

    2017 A4 2.0 quattro
    MSRP: $42,845
    MF: .00099
    Residual: .57

    15,000 miles / 36 months = $525/m

    No month down, only make 1st month payment. Good deal?

    I'm in NJ

    *My post above includes Audi care. They said they are including it and if they take it out it's still the same price.

    Am I better off waiting until my current lease is up in September? Will 2017 prices by much different?

    I confirm the MF and residual. Need to know the adjusted cap cost to figure the payment, as the fees and taxes will be added into the selling price.

    Could be that the numbers will be better in September. Car will have been out a bit longer, and the early adopters will have already bought or leased.

    AudiCare adds 1% to the residual, so it will be 58%.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jdacunha213jdacunha213 Member Posts: 33
    It's about $39,000
  • aclark77aclark77 Member Posts: 21
    Hello

    I'm looking for MF/res for a 2017 A4 premium plus (quattro and FWD), 36/15k.

    Also regarding audi care, so I understand this is wrapped into the cap cost and the price can be negotiated (i.e. MSRP is roughly $850, but there's wiggle room)? Does audi care impact residual?

    THANKS as always to Michaell and other mods.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152

    It's about $39,000

    With AudiCare, the payment is $456/mo plus tax.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    aclark77 said:

    Hello

    I'm looking for MF/res for a 2017 A4 premium plus (quattro and FWD), 36/15k.

    Also regarding audi care, so I understand this is wrapped into the cap cost and the price can be negotiated (i.e. MSRP is roughly $850, but there's wiggle room)? Does audi care impact residual?

    THANKS as always to Michaell and other mods.

    FWD - .00052 and 55%
    Quattro - .00099 and 57%

    Add 1% to the residual if you purchase AudiCare.

    Not aware that the price of AudiCare is negotiable.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • njandynjandy Member Posts: 26
    Hi,

    I am looking for the MF and residual for 36 months 15K for a P+ and prestige.

    Thanks

    Andy
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    njandy said:

    Hi,

    I am looking for the MF and residual for 36 months 15K for a P+ and prestige.

    Thanks

    Andy

    FWD or Quattro?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • njandynjandy Member Posts: 26
    Quatro.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    njandy said:

    Hi,

    I am looking for the MF and residual for 36 months 15K for a P+ and prestige.

    Thanks

    Andy

    njandy said:

    Quatro.

    .00099 and 57% (P+) or 53% (Prestige)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brooke09brooke09 Member Posts: 15
    Hi! I'm looking for the RV/MF for the 2017 Prestige FWD, 36 months and 7500 miles. Leasing in TX (shouldn't matter). Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    brooke09 said:

    Hi! I'm looking for the RV/MF for the 2017 Prestige FWD, 36 months and 7500 miles. Leasing in TX (shouldn't matter). Thanks!

    .00052 and 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • matttttmattttt Member Posts: 6
    Is it still the case that the residual for a P+ quattro, 15k miles, 36 months increases from 57% to 58% with the $850 purchase of Audi Care?
  • lingvilingvi Member Posts: 3
    Can someone tell me what they think of this deal? Here goes: Quattro, S-Line, Premium Plus, Tech Package, Cold Weather package. List is $48,890 so hopefully someone can tell me whether they think this is a good deal based on the list price (don't have cap cost, etc.). Anyone seen better?

    36mo, 12,000 miles

    $1795 due at delivery (incl first payment, doc fees, etc.)
    $557 per month (includes the tax philly suburbs)

    Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    lingvi said:

    Can someone tell me what they think of this deal? Here goes: Quattro, S-Line, Premium Plus, Tech Package, Cold Weather package. List is $48,890 so hopefully someone can tell me whether they think this is a good deal based on the list price (don't have cap cost, etc.). Anyone seen better?

    36mo, 12,000 miles

    $1795 due at delivery (incl first payment, doc fees, etc.)
    $557 per month (includes the tax philly suburbs)

    Thanks in advance

    Without the cap cost, we can really tell you if its good or not.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    mattttt said:

    Is it still the case that the residual for a P+ quattro, 15k miles, 36 months increases from 57% to 58% with the $850 purchase of Audi Care?

    Correct.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tomg4tomg4 Member Posts: 5
    Hi, I am looking for the RV/MF for a 2017 FWD P+ with Tech, at 24mo/15k? Retail is $46,580 with about $500 in closing taxes and fees (SC). In addition to RV/MF, what would the lease payment be if I purchased at retail price? Thanks in advance. Tom
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    tomg4 said:

    Hi, I am looking for the RV/MF for a 2017 FWD P+ with Tech, at 24mo/15k? Retail is $46,580 with about $500 in closing taxes and fees (SC). In addition to RV/MF, what would the lease payment be if I purchased at retail price? Thanks in advance. Tom

    .00052 and 62%

    $777/mo

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brooke09brooke09 Member Posts: 15
    Hi! Can I ask about clarifying question on the money factor? I showed my dealership today the money factor that I'd like to use (the one you are providing) and they said "oh no, that's the bank rate and customers NEVER get that." Is that really true?
  • apdspiderapdspider Member Posts: 61
    brooke09 said:
    Hi! Can I ask about clarifying question on the money factor? I showed my dealership today the money factor that I'd like to use (the one you are providing) and they said "oh no, that's the bank rate and customers NEVER get that." Is that really true?
    Ha!  I get the rate all the time. That's why it's published.  Tell your dealer you only pay published rates and Residual values. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    brooke09 said:

    Hi! Can I ask about clarifying question on the money factor? I showed my dealership today the money factor that I'd like to use (the one you are providing) and they said "oh no, that's the bank rate and customers NEVER get that." Is that really true?

    Tel them you'll find a dealer who will accommodate you. They do exist.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brooke09brooke09 Member Posts: 15
    I was extremely unhappy with the sales person today for a lot of reasons, and I don't think he appreciated a younger woman calling him out on the things he was saying. Just to level set: is it actually uncommon to happen, and he's being accurate, or do most people achieve it?

    I had to go ahead and place the order for the car (going to take 3 months) and he said they don't negotiate the money factor until you actually take ownership of the lease.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    brooke09 said:

    I was extremely unhappy with the sales person today for a lot of reasons, and I don't think he appreciated a younger woman calling him out on the things he was saying. Just to level set: is it actually uncommon to happen, and he's being accurate, or do most people achieve it?

    I had to go ahead and place the order for the car (going to take 3 months) and he said they don't negotiate the money factor until you actually take ownership of the lease.

    Most dealers mark up the rate. Some dealers won't give you the buy rate, no matter what. (and, a salesperson usually doesn't get to make that call).

    Many customers get the buy rate, but not most. Your best negotiating tactic is to introduce some competition. If you are only shopping one dealer, they aren't going to compete against themselves.

    I don't know if Audi can lock in rates on an order. BMW can and will. If you were that unhappy with the salesperson, why did you order a car from them? Especially, without knowing what the cost will be?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brooke09brooke09 Member Posts: 15
    I shouldn't have. It was a mix of issues that led to me going ahead and ordering that day, but after reflecting on it, I definitely should have walked away.

    Unfortunately in my city there are only two Audi dealerships owned by the same parent company.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,152
    brooke09 said:

    I shouldn't have. It was a mix of issues that led to me going ahead and ordering that day, but after reflecting on it, I definitely should have walked away.

    Unfortunately in my city there are only two Audi dealerships owned by the same parent company.

    The lack of competition certainly doesn't help. How far away are the next closest Audi dealers?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brooke09brooke09 Member Posts: 15
    Actually it looks like there are at least 2 additional dealerships within 45 minutes. Maybe I'll have them hold on placing the order until I better understand if anyone would agree to a money factor up front.
This discussion has been closed.