Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

What is a rough estimate on a Chevy Colorado with lease loyalty?

jgonz22jgonz22 Member Posts: 2
edited May 2016 in Chevrolet
Also I'd have a GM family discount as well and would be looking for a 2-3 year lease. 4X4 extended cab, 12k-15miles. I'm in a current GM lease and I want to know if my payments would be reasonable compared to a Silverado. 
Tagged:

Answers

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    jgonz22 said:

Also I'd have a GM family discount as well and would be looking for a 2-3 year lease. 4X4 extended cab, 12k-15miles. I'm in a current GM lease and I want to know if my payments would be reasonable compared to a Silverado. 

In order to get a payment, we'd need to know the MSRP and the selling price of the vehicle in question.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• jgonz22jgonz22 Member Posts: 2
    All I could really get is the MSRP of 28,080. I haven't been up there to pick a specific one. Just looking for my next lease to get an idea. 
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    jgonz22 said:

All I could really get is the MSRP of 28,080. I haven't been up there to pick a specific one. Just looking for my next lease to get an idea. 

Without knowing a transaction price, we aren't going to be able to help much.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4