Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Report Your Local Gas Prices Here

Comments

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    We did a 10 cent bump to $1.99 for a few days, and now a retreat to $1.93.

Somebody must have sneezed :'(
  • iluvmysephia1iluvmysephia1 Member Posts: 7,704
    edited March 2016
    RUG at Murphy USA on 14th Ave. is sitting at $1.77 a gallon. Making up for some lost profit?
    This was really $1.73 a gal, not $1.77 a gal, typo now fixed. I went here for air in my tire and noticed the RUG price was $1.73. Still a huge jump of about 50 cents a gallon from our low price point, indeed.

2021 Kia Soul LX 6-speed stick

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Creeping up - $2.60 in town. Saw some in Anthony NM just south of here last Saturday for $1.45 - hoping to hit them tomorrow on an airport run.
  • fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,092
    I notice the loonie is trending higher lately - I think some expect the bottom has been reached with oil/gas prices, and it might not come back.
  • gagricegagrice Member Posts: 31,450
    Costco San Diego is up 30 cents this week. Filled last Friday at $1.99. Today it is $2.29 and CC diesel is at $2.19.
    Found some in town after breakfast for $1.59 - decided to fill up and not sweat the "half tank" for the airport run (we're talking 100 miles round trip and the miles to empty on the gauge was 220). Burned three times as much gas as usual this week with the one houseguest around. Only managed to gain a pound and a half though. ;)
  • slorenzenslorenzen Member Posts: 694
    " Burned three times as much gas as usual this week with the one houseguest around."

You charged 'em mileage, no?

B)
    Only managed to gain a pound and a half though. ;)

How'd ya manage that? :D

Pacing. :)

The van managed 22.7 on the drive back home.
    1.85 in lower slower Delaware
    We bumped up to $2.09 here in central PA :o
    Another jump at Costco RUG $2.45 PUG $2.69. Headed to AZ next week will fill up the Touareg in Yuma. Diesel still $1.85 at Shell right off the Freeway. Are regular stop. We are up to $2.24 for CC diesel here.
    Jumping up all over - cheapest here (outside of Sam's) is $1.72 with the majority getting $1.89 for regular.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,057
    My local Kroger has RUG at $1.869, though I've seen RUG as high as $1.999 at other stations.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

We bumped up 12 cents to $2.19 a couple of days ago :'(

RUG was $1.77/gal yesterday at Murphy USA in Dodge City, KS.

We are headed to AZ, hope to catch a couple tanks of that $1.85 Shell diesel in Yuma. Going and returning. We are up to $2.28 for diesel. And cheapest CC gas is $2.45 at Costco.
    And RUG drops to $1.74/gal today at Murphy USA in Dodge City, KS.

On road trip around AZ. Filled with diesel in Yuma, AZ $1.85. Spent 3 days in Cottonwood, headed back tomorrow over the hill to Jerome and Prescott. Gas Buddy is showing $1.76 for diesel at Costco. Never bought it that cheap. RUG averaging $2.09, lowest price $1.99.
    Bumped a dime to $2.29.

Gee, I wonder if it's another case of "anticipatory demand" since the Penn State spring football game is this weekend? Nah... that CAN'T be it.
    We've been creeping up. Cheapest I've noticed is $1.72 but last night we passed a station with regular going for $1.99. The end is nigh! Time to buy a Prius. :'(
     $1.95 at the local Kroger yesterday 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

We've been creeping up. Cheapest I've noticed is $1.72 but last night we passed a station with regular going for $1.99. The end is nigh! Time to buy a Prius. :'(

Been wondering when you're gonna pull the trigger. B)

Best not keep holding your breath, lol.
    Best not keep holding your breath, lol.

Ahh, decisions, decisions.

Just paid 213.9 for RUG in Cottage Grove, Oregon.
    slorenzen...come again. You just paid what?

Costco in San Diego has held RUG at $2.45 for a month. Far below the $2.65 most of the cash dealers are getting. $2.25 for CC diesel.

slorenzen...come again. You just paid what?

$2.13 point 9 cents for a gallon of regular unleaded. We EVEN get ethanol, so it's 10% less BTU's than clear gas.

Such a deal..../sarc...

:(
  • texasestexases Member Posts: 10,685
    We're bouncing between $1.979 and $1.999, now that oil prices have stabilized in the $40/bbl range.
    One station has bumped to $2.35, I bet most follow because of the influx of visitors we'll have this weekend
    Filled this morning for $1.83. Station across the street had regular and diesel both for $1.89.

So you could mix and match for the same price. ;)
    RUG for $1.999  at the local Kroger today 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• berriberri Member Posts: 10,165
    Gas prices - what a scam. It's "the market", whatever that is. But rest assured they jump fast, but drop very slow in response to "the market" changes.
    Lowest prices in decades, and still the complaints...sheesh!
    ...because we both know they won't last and come peak travel season they will shoot up regardless of what is going on in "the market".
    Prices will be fairly low for the rest of this year, no $3.50 a gallon for quite a while. The world is awash in crude.
    Hope you're right, but supply excess doesn't always matter in the market". Look at the big gains in oil market prices over the past month while we have oil sitting in storage all over the place.
    Big gains? $40/bbl is a historic low. Up from fire sale prices, but still low enough to result in 100,000 layoffs, just in the US, along with many oil companies going bankrupt, and more to come.
    edited April 2016
    Percentagewise the barrel price went up a quite a bit, and honestly $40's is probably beyond where it should be given the supply available. Oil pricing should probably be more in line percentagewise with the cost behavior of natural gas. The situation with US and now Canadian oil companies is part of OPEC's plan and the Saudi's know that Congress is loath to support the companies during this period for political reasons.

Texas is starting to feel the impact and pain from all of this. They aren't used to all the industrial collapses and layoffs of the Midwest and Northeast. But eventually London and Wall Street will get those oil prices back up and Texas, unlike some other parts of America, will make a big comeback.
    Well, they could release the 28 classified pages and let the shoes fall.
    Yeah, that won't be happening even if Cruz becomes president ;)
    $2.29 for RUG, $2.69 for PUG, $2.39 for diesel
    edited May 2016
    Almost parity here. Most stations are $2.05 for RUG.

gas.JPG 100.4K
    Still at $2.39 here. $2.29 at Sam's
    We have $1.99 diesel in Cottage Grove, for truck drivers only with PUC card. Three stations around $2.03 a gallon are all B20. I filled with Conoco real diesel for $2.12 CC. First tank of Conoco diesel. Will be interested to see how well it performs. RUG is $2.29 several places. Next stop for fuel Central California.
    $2.09 for regular in Alamogordo NM. (Didn't hit your favorite station though @iluvmysephia1 - we were on the edge of town coming down from Cloudcroft and took the bypass).
    $.12 a gallon more in Alamogordo, NM, than the $1.97 a gallon at Murphy USA in Dodge City, KS.

Dime bump to $2.49 here. Heading out to Indy for the race this weekend, so I guess I'll have some raod trip reports B)