Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Compact Hatchback suggestions, 13k budget

CrashKazCrashKaz Member Posts: 1
edited May 2016 in Ford
Got quoted a 2014 Ford Focus for 15,000 out the door and it's way more than I'm willing to pay. I like the Sonic but the transmission and highway instability issues some of them have make me wary of buying one.
Tagged:

Comments

• graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    I would move on to another dealer. Not familiar with the Focus market in your area, but I don't think there's a shortage of them. What has your research told you these are being sold for in your area?
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
  • andres3andres3 Member Posts: 13,729
    What are your priorities besides price point? Do you want performance? luxury? reliability? low-cost to maintain and own?
    '15 Audi Misano Red Pearl S4, '16 Audi TTS Daytona Gray Pearl, Wife's '19 VW Tiguan SEL 4-Motion
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    I drive a 2013 Hyundai Elantra GT and really enjoy it. I should think you could find a clean example for $13k

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,517
    what are the details on the deal? OTD means different things depending on where you are, with taxes, fees, etc. So what was the selling price, and the add-ons?

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.