Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Enclave AC problems

jennjennbjennjennb Member Posts: 1
edited May 2016 in Buick
Anyone else having problems with AC 2014 Enclave? Hissing/not blowing cold. Dealer repaired a year ago, but same issue again! Now will not take care if it! $1400 repair on a 2 year old car! Ridiculous..... Nothing but issues with this car from the start. Will never buy GM again. Will never buy from Tustin GMC.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Why didn't warranty cover this?
  • Options
    shopteacher1shopteacher1 Member Posts: 1
    2013 Enclave AC Failed.
    Had it checked at dealer and they said it was fine. Went to Florida and cost $1300. Rear blower came apart and pieces punctured the rear condenser. It is 3 years old but has 73000 so it's not covered. I am so disappointed because it is clearly a manufacturing defect. Of course the dealer in Florida had no reason to help me because I bought the vehicle in Dover, Ohio at my local dealer. When I spoke to them on the phone I really got the impression that they didn't care either. I spoke to GM and am awaiting a call regarding the repair but I am not optimistic. I have spent over $100,000 on cars at the dealer and have 2 daughters just entering their driving ages so their loss will be someone's gain.
  • Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Sometimes dealers have discretionary money to help their best customers. Maybe you can work out some 50/50 deal with GM? It would have been better had the original dealer fixed it, but you gotta do what you gotta do under the circumstances.