Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Best Armrest Ever - 2016 Honda Pilot Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited May 2016 in Honda
Best Armrest Ever - 2016 Honda Pilot Long-Term Road Test

One unique feature on our 2016 Honda Pilot that I love is the adjustable armrest. It's so simple and effective, I wonder why more SUVs and crossovers don't have something similar.

Read the full story here

Comments

• dldavedldave Member Posts: 46
    After our Land Rover Discovery got too old, my wife chose our 2012 Odyssey mainly because it had an adjustable armrest similar to what she had in the Discovery. Although it wasn't as adjustable, it was one of the few vehicles that had one. In fact, it makes it so comfortable for her to drive that she looks for this when shopping for vehicles. Unfortunately, that list of vehicles that has this is a short one. I don't know why more vehicles don't come with something like this.
  • legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    Here's what's wrong with it: It's just too narrow. I'd rather have the padded console for the extra width than this narrow fold-down design. My departed Subaru Legacy GT had a console armrest "extender" that allowed the padded console cover to extend up and forward and inch or so if desired.
  • moparbadmoparbad Member Posts: 3,870
    Worst armrest ever. Don't like it. Too narrow. Not adjustable to suit me.
  • alexausalexaus Member Posts: 1
    good story
  • zoomzoomnzoomzoomn Member Posts: 143
    Love captain's chair style armrests! My old Armada had them, but my new Durango does not. :(
  • lb73lb73 Member Posts: 2
    I've owned 4 Honda's in a row. This armrest will be the reason I don't make it 5. Way too thin. What a nightmare.