Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

I Like The Rallye Red - 2016 Honda Civic Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2016 in Honda
I Like The Rallye Red - 2016 Honda Civic Long-Term Road Test

There are nine exterior paint colors to choose from with the 2016 Honda Civic, but for our long-termer, we went with Rallye Red.

Read the full story here

Comments

• hank39hank39 Member Posts: 144
    Lunar Silver Metallic for me.
  • markinnaples_markinnaples_ Member Posts: 251
    *too flashy
  • 7driver7driver Member Posts: 145
    Ever see this movie? Red cars are bad luck, man.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081698
  • kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863
    I just got a Cosmic Blue which I think is the best for me. Sure, the Agean Blue is beautiful, but talk about a lack of subtlety. Same for the Red. If you want a "look at me" color, then yes, those are the best options. The Cosmic Blue varies slightly in different lights and can look anywhere from grey to black. I like it a lot and fits me perfectly.
  • legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    My only problem with the Red is the interaction with the tail lights that appear to be both the same and a different shade of the same color. I'd go with the Aegean Blue but this car looks great in any color really. You can't say enough good things about this Civic. If you think about it, it's really be a long time since there was a Civic we could get excited about. The last one just wasn't very good and the couple before that were sort of vanilla. This car is just gets so many things right.
  • reminderreminder Member Posts: 383
    Apparently the guy parked across the street likes that color as well.
  • thepuffthepuff Member Posts: 87
    My opinion doesn't matter, but I just can't warm up to this thing from the C-pillar back; no matter what color it comes in.
  • drex2drex2 Member Posts: 24
    thepuff said:

My opinion doesn't matter, but I just can't warm up to this thing from the C-pillar back; no matter what color it comes in.

Different strokes, I guess... that's my favorite angle of the Civic...
  • mrvtecskimrvtecski Member Posts: 46
    My Prelude was San Marino Red, great car but the older red Honda and Acuras would all fade over time. Hopefully they have that figured out.