Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you under 40 and think that you might not be able to afford a brand new vehicle when you purchase your next car? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/16 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Kia Sorento Maintenance and Repair

1373839404143»

Comments

• hello, I have a '06 2WD KIA Sorento with very same vibration problem I was wondering if it was ever solved and how?
  • Thank you for your suggestion, I will have the dealer try this.
  • 19apup7619apup76 Posts: 1
    2004 Kia Sorento , My rear axle rusted through and broke at 60,000 miles.
    DO NOT BUY KIA
  • rockmobilerockmobile Posts: 115
    Have been reading the discussions about Kias problems but have not seen any complaints past the year 2012. Wonder if that makes it safe to plunk your money in a Sorento. Consumer Reports has given good reviews on Sorento and I'm looking to test drive one. Any advise?
  • scottc3scottc3 Posts: 137
    I have no advise but I'm in the same situation - Kia SX, out the door, $45k+ - got the price yesterday. Now, I can't see myself plunking down 45K on a KIA when I can get a Honda Pilot or the new Toyota Highlander 2017 for the same or a bit more. Can I risk the KIA - bottom line, no. If the price was $35K I'd perhaps take it, but for $45K - that's a bit of money - I won't spend that not knowing the longevity potential issues with the KIA. I've test driven 2x now and it's a nice car, but I just can't spend $45K on the car. Just my 2 cents.