Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• stipmomstipmom Member Posts: 16
    It was a quatro
    Sticker is $48890
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    stipmom said:

It was a quatro

stipmom said:

Sticker is $48890

.00099 MF and 59% residual.

To get to $589/mo, you need an adjusted CAP cost of about $47,300.

$1500 for tax, $795 for acquisition fee. Assume your $930 upfront pays for 1st payment and DMV.

That makes the selling price about $45,000.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mrjfmccmrjfmcc Member Posts: 3
    First off, amazing resource tool. Couldn't be more grateful. So...

Negotiating with dealer who is putting the press on me to switch leases 14 months early. I have the lease disclosure and here's what we're looking at:

2017 Audi A4 Prem Plus w/ tech package.
    MSRP $46,315
    Selling Price $42,473
    Negative Eq on trade $6,854 (actually $7700, but they're throwing in an additional rebate)
    Total Cap Cost $49,328
    2K down (includes first month, acquisition and upfront/cashdown taxes)
    Lease term is 42/10
    Beverly Hills, 90211 (tax looks to be 9%)

They've got me at $651.11 pre-tax, $709.71 all in. (If my math is correct, without the negative equity, I'd be coming in at around $488.)

Thoughts? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090
    mrjfmcc said:

Negotiating with dealer who is putting the press on me to switch leases 14 months early. I have the lease disclosure and here's what we're looking at:

MSRP $46,315
    Selling Price $42,473
    Negative Eq on trade $6,854 (actually $7700, but they're throwing in an additional rebate)
    Total Cap Cost $49,328
    Lease term is 42/10

They've got me at $651.11 pre-tax, $709.71 all in. (If my math is correct, without the negative equity, I'd be coming in at around $488.)

Thoughts? Thank you!

FWD or Quattro?

Why would you want to trade out of your lease so early? Do you dislike your current car that much?

That's a lot of money to roll over...and, as you're seeing, is adding a substantial amount to the lease payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

If I go to 10,000 miles a year instead of 12,000 how much a month can I save?Thanks
    stipmom said:

If I go to 10,000 miles a year instead of 12,000 how much a month can I save?Thanks

1% of MSRP, spread out over the lease term

$489, or about $13-14/mo before tax on a 36 month lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

mrjfmcc said:

MSRP $46,315
    Selling Price $42,473
    Total Cap Cost $49,328
    Lease term is 42/10

Thoughts? Thank you!

FWD or Quattro?

Why would you want to trade out of your lease so early? Do you dislike your current car that much?

That's a lot of money to roll over...and, as you're seeing, is adding a substantial amount to the lease payment
    It's FWD.

Reasonable question. Few reasons.

- This is my fifth Audi. I turned in my last one very, very early (like 18 months), because the MMI was not working to my liking, I wanted a reverse camera, I wanted the B&O sound system, and other possibly silly things, but I was pretty flush at the time and wanted to jump from the Premium I was driving to the Prem Plus. And I had never paid much attention to things like this site before. And I got killed on the deal. They saw me coming from a mile away.

- As a result, even at $709 with this one, I'd still bepaying 25 bucks less a month than I am now. It's embarrasing.

- Part of why they're reaching out is that they keep good tabs on my service visits, and it's obvious I'm gonna go way over my mileage. It likely won't happen again, but in 2015 I had to do a lote more driving than expected and I knew that I was going to try and trade out early regardless because of this.

- I want to try CarPlay. (This is a petty reason, I'm aware, but I think the new re-design is lovely and I'm an impulsive buyer. See above. My accountant doesn't love it either.)

There are other reasons, but they get more and more mock-able and have no defensible arguments to justify.

So. I crunched the numbers between what the cost would be in overages/hanging onto my current lease and what this would be, and it's actually pretty much a wash. Or very close. I know I'm spending a lot of extra dough, but as noted, that's gonna happen anyway. So I was just hoping to get a comparative analysis of the base deal - excluding the cash I'm rolling over - and see if the numbers look like they shake out. Am I right in that - neg. equity excluded - the numbers I provided would otherwise be about $488/month? And if so, do we all agree that's a solid baseline? It feels like a good number to me.

I can't do anything about what I currently owe, so I'm really more curious about the negotiated price on the new vehicle. The disclosure suggests they're taking a $1500 loss on it, and I can't see doing much better if that's true. And again, whether I do this now or later, I've managed to put myself into a position where I'm overpaying. So if I can incremently get my monthly costs down, so be it. (Side note: In addition to the $25 a month, somehow my insurance goes down $10 a month too.)

Is that followable? (I realize it may not make "sense," but you follow what I'm saying?)

Many thanks.
    mrjfmcc said:

Michaell said:

mrjfmcc said:

MSRP $46,315
    Selling Price $42,473
    Total Cap Cost $49,328
    Lease term is 42/10

Thoughts? Thank you!

FWD or Quattro?

It's FWD.

Reasonable question. Few reasons.

- This is my fifth Audi. I turned in my last one very, very early (like 18 months), because the MMI was not working to my liking, I wanted a reverse camera, I wanted the B&O sound system, and other possibly silly things, but I was pretty flush at the time and wanted to jump from the Premium I was driving to the Prem Plus. And I had never paid much attention to things like this site before. And I got killed on the deal. They saw me coming from a mile away.

- As a result, even at $709 with this one, I'd still bepaying 25 bucks less a month than I am now. It's embarrasing.

- Part of why they're reaching out is that they keep good tabs on my service visits, and it's obvious I'm gonna go way over my mileage. It likely won't happen again, but in 2015 I had to do a lote more driving than expected and I knew that I was going to try and trade out early regardless because of this.

- I want to try CarPlay. (This is a petty reason, I'm aware, but I think the new re-design is lovely and I'm an impulsive buyer. See above. My accountant doesn't love it either.)

There are other reasons, but they get more and more mock-able and have no defensible arguments to justify.

So. I crunched the numbers between what the cost would be in overages/hanging onto my current lease and what this would be, and it's actually pretty much a wash. Or very close. I know I'm spending a lot of extra dough, but as noted, that's gonna happen anyway. So I was just hoping to get a comparative analysis of the base deal - excluding the cash I'm rolling over - and see if the numbers look like they shake out. Am I right in that - neg. equity excluded - the numbers I provided would otherwise be about $488/month? And if so, do we all agree that's a solid baseline? It feels like a good number to me.

I can't do anything about what I currently owe, so I'm really more curious about the negotiated price on the new vehicle. The disclosure suggests they're taking a $1500 loss on it, and I can't see doing much better if that's true. And again, whether I do this now or later, I've managed to put myself into a position where I'm overpaying. So if I can incremently get my monthly costs down, so be it. (Side note: In addition to the $25 a month, somehow my insurance goes down $10 a month too.)

Is that followable? (I realize it may not make "sense," but you follow what I'm saying?)

Many thanks.
    .00037 and 45% for 42/10. I get $538/mo before tax with your prices.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    First off, amazing resource tool. Couldn't be more grateful. So... Negotiating with dealer who is putting the press on me to switch leases 14 months early. I have the lease disclosure and here's what we're looking at: 2017 Audi A4 Prem Plus w/ tech package. MSRP $46,315 Selling Price $42,473 Negative Eq on trade $6,854 (actually $7700, but they're throwing in an additional rebate) Total Cap Cost $49,328 2K down (includes first month, acquisition and upfront/cashdown taxes) Lease term is 42/10 Beverly Hills, 90211 (tax looks to be 9%) They've got me at $651.11 pre-tax, $709.71 all in. (If my math is correct, without the negative equity, I'd be coming in at around $488.) Thoughts? Thank you!
    FWD or Quattro? Why would you want to trade out of your lease so early? Do you dislike your current car that much? That's a lot of money to roll over...and, as you're seeing, is adding a substantial amount to the lease payment
    It's FWD. Reasonable question. Few reasons. - This is my fifth Audi. I turned in my last one very, very early (like 18 months), because the MMI was not working to my liking, I wanted a reverse camera, I wanted the B&O sound system, and other possibly silly things, but I was pretty flush at the time and wanted to jump from the Premium I was driving to the Prem Plus. And I had never paid much attention to things like this site before. And I got killed on the deal. They saw me coming from a mile away. - As a result, even at $709 with this one, I'd still bepaying 25 bucks less a month than I am now. It's embarrasing. - Part of why they're reaching out is that they keep good tabs on my service visits, and it's obvious I'm gonna go way over my mileage. It likely won't happen again, but in 2015 I had to do a lote more driving than expected and I knew that I was going to try and trade out early regardless because of this. - I want to try CarPlay. (This is a petty reason, I'm aware, but I think the new re-design is lovely and I'm an impulsive buyer. See above. My accountant doesn't love it either.) There are other reasons, but they get more and more mock-able and have no defensible arguments to justify. So. I crunched the numbers between what the cost would be in overages/hanging onto my current lease and what this would be, and it's actually pretty much a wash. Or very close. I know I'm spending a lot of extra dough, but as noted, that's gonna happen anyway. So I was just hoping to get a comparative analysis of the base deal - excluding the cash I'm rolling over - and see if the numbers look like they shake out. Am I right in that - neg. equity excluded - the numbers I provided would otherwise be about $488/month? And if so, do we all agree that's a solid baseline? It feels like a good number to me. I can't do anything about what I currently owe, so I'm really more curious about the negotiated price on the new vehicle. The disclosure suggests they're taking a $1500 loss on it, and I can't see doing much better if that's true. And again, whether I do this now or later, I've managed to put myself into a position where I'm overpaying. So if I can incremently get my monthly costs down, so be it. (Side note: In addition to the $25 a month, somehow my insurance goes down $10 a month too.) Is that followable? (I realize it may not make "sense," but you follow what I'm saying?) Many thanks.
    That is enormously helpful and appreciated. Many thanks for your time! It
    Michaell said:
    First off, amazing resource tool. Couldn't be more grateful. So... Negotiating with dealer who is putting the press on me to switch leases 14 months early. I have the lease disclosure and here's what we're looking at: 2017 Audi A4 Prem Plus w/ tech package. MSRP $46,315 Selling Price $42,473 Negative Eq on trade $6,854 (actually $7700, but they're throwing in an additional rebate) Total Cap Cost $49,328 2K down (includes first month, acquisition and upfront/cashdown taxes) Lease term is 42/10 Beverly Hills, 90211 (tax looks to be 9%) They've got me at $651.11 pre-tax, $709.71 all in. (If my math is correct, without the negative equity, I'd be coming in at around $488.) Thoughts? Thank you!
    FWD or Quattro? Why would you want to trade out of your lease so early? Do you dislike your current car that much? That's a lot of money to roll over...and, as you're seeing, is adding a substantial amount to the lease payment
    It's FWD. Reasonable question. Few reasons. - This is my fifth Audi. I turned in my last one very, very early (like 18 months), because the MMI was not working to my liking, I wanted a reverse camera, I wanted the B&O sound system, and other possibly silly things, but I was pretty flush at the time and wanted to jump from the Premium I was driving to the Prem Plus. And I had never paid much attention to things like this site before. And I got killed on the deal. They saw me coming from a mile away. - As a result, even at $709 with this one, I'd still bepaying 25 bucks less a month than I am now. It's embarrasing. - Part of why they're reaching out is that they keep good tabs on my service visits, and it's obvious I'm gonna go way over my mileage. It likely won't happen again, but in 2015 I had to do a lote more driving than expected and I knew that I was going to try and trade out early regardless because of this. - I want to try CarPlay. (This is a petty reason, I'm aware, but I think the new re-design is lovely and I'm an impulsive buyer. See above. My accountant doesn't love it either.) There are other reasons, but they get more and more mock-able and have no defensible arguments to justify. So. I crunched the numbers between what the cost would be in overages/hanging onto my current lease and what this would be, and it's actually pretty much a wash. Or very close. I know I'm spending a lot of extra dough, but as noted, that's gonna happen anyway. So I was just hoping to get a comparative analysis of the base deal - excluding the cash I'm rolling over - and see if the numbers look like they shake out. Am I right in that - neg. equity excluded - the numbers I provided would otherwise be about $488/month? And if so, do we all agree that's a solid baseline? It feels like a good number to me. I can't do anything about what I currently owe, so I'm really more curious about the negotiated price on the new vehicle. The disclosure suggests they're taking a $1500 loss on it, and I can't see doing much better if that's true. And again, whether I do this now or later, I've managed to put myself into a position where I'm overpaying. So if I can incremently get my monthly costs down, so be it. (Side note: In addition to the $25 a month, somehow my insurance goes down $10 a month too.) Is that followable? (I realize it may not make "sense," but you follow what I'm saying?) Many thanks.
    That is enormously helpful and appreciated. Many thanks for your time! And incredible service you provide. Best...
  • jjw2331jjw2331 Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

jjw2331 said:

Hi there,

I'm a newbie.

Can I get an estimated lease monthly payment for 2017 A4 Premium w/ convenience, heated seats, first aid, f + r park sensors, audi guard, and usb cables. MSRP $43,065 and agreed value of $40,682. $0 down 36/12 with fees and first payment up front.

Thanks in advance!

FWD or Quattro?
    Quattro
    jjw2331 said:

kyfdx said:

jjw2331 said:

Hi there,

I'm a newbie.

Can I get an estimated lease monthly payment for 2017 A4 Premium w/ convenience, heated seats, first aid, f + r park sensors, audi guard, and usb cables. MSRP $43,065 and agreed value of $40,682. $0 down 36/12 with fees and first payment up front.

Thanks in advance!

FWD or Quattro?
    Quattro
    .00099 MF and 59% residual.

$489/mo.+tax, assuming all other costs are paid upfront.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Latest offer is $553 a month including NJ tax. $12,000 miles per year. Car is AWD with premium plus pkg and nav.Putting down first month payment.sticker is $48,350
    Should I take this deal? Thanks
  • ab220094ab220094 Member Posts: 58
    Hi, just wondering if you could give me the MF and residual for a 2017 A4 Premium Plus Quattro with tech, cold weather, and sport packages in ND. Also, is there any other incentives this months like lease cash or conquest? 24/12 and 36/12 terms.

Thanks!
  • patentlawdogpatentlawdog Member Posts: 1
    Hi All--Love this forum. Negotiating a A4 Premium Plus, Quatro with tech, and cold weather package. MSRP $48,830 negotiated to $45,100 for 36/10 terms in Northern VA/MD. Will pay taxes separately with 3K down. Quoted $530 for lease. Seems high and can I do better on the negotiated price. Many thanks in advance.
    ab220094 said:

Hi, just wondering if you could give me the MF and residual for a 2017 A4 Premium Plus Quattro with tech, cold weather, and sport packages in ND. Also, is there any other incentives this months like lease cash or conquest? 24/12 and 36/12 terms.

Thanks!

.00099 MF and 66%/59% residual.

No Audi incentive info

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi All--Love this forum. Negotiating a A4 Premium Plus, Quatro with tech, and cold weather package. MSRP $48,830 negotiated to $45,100 for 36/10 terms in Northern VA/MD. Will pay taxes separately with 3K down. Quoted $530 for lease. Seems high and can I do better on the negotiated price. Many thanks in advance.

.00099 MF and 60% residual.

I get $512/mo. Maybe the acquisition fee is the difference?

Ask for the adjusted CAP cost and money factor used.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• TICTAC587TICTAC587 Member Posts: 12
    edited June 2016
    Can I get the MF and RV for 17 A4 P+ FWD 36/15? Thanks Tech, cold weather, prem plus package
    edited June 2016
    and if we have any specials
    TICTAC587 said:

Can I get the MF and RV for 17 A4 P+ FWD 36/15? Thanks Tech, cold weather, prem plus package

.00052 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jdacunha213jdacunha213 Member Posts: 33
    I have two deals I am considering:

2016 A4 Quattro @ $40,010 MSRP
    No money down $449/m 36m lease w/15k miles

2017 A4 Quattro @ $42k MSRP
    No money down $520/m 36m lease w/15k miles

I have an existing audi a4 lease @ $505/m that is up in September. I am right at the mileage - 2013 A4 w/49k miles. I can turn it in with 52,500.

I like the fact that I can decrease my payment from $505 to $449/m and get a new car for another 3 years with no money down. Downside is that it is a "base" model with none of the bells and whistles. I really don't care for all that stuff, I mostly just want the Audi for it's drive and Quattro AWD.

Which is the "better" deal?

I have an existing audi a4 lease @ $505/m that is up in September. I am right at the mileage - 2013 A4 w/49k miles. I can turn it in with 52,500.

I like the fact that I can decrease my payment from $505 to $449/m and get a new car for another 3 years with no money down. Downside is that it is a "base" model with none of the bells and whistles. I really don't care for all that stuff, I mostly just want the Audi for it's drive and Quattro AWD.

What trim level? What is the adjusted cap cost for the two?

And when you say no money down, does that mean $0 out of pocket at signing? What about the acquisition fee, dealer fee, first payment and tags?

The 2017's are a much better car than the 2016's - or so I've read. You might want to test drive both and see which one appeals to you more.

Nothing more frustrating than to make a great deal, on a car you don't like driving every day for 3 years.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

And when you say no money down, does that mean $0 out of pocket at signing? What about the acquisition fee, dealer fee, first payment and tags?

The 2017's are a much better car than the 2016's - or so I've read. You might want to test drive both and see which one appeals to you more.

Nothing more frustrating than to make a great deal, on a car you don't like driving every day for 3 years.

Premium for both

Not sure about the adjusted cap cost. I've been negotiating via email. I don't like to go in person.

The only out of pocket is the first month's payment at signing. All of the other costs are rolled into the monthly's.

I test drove the 2017 and it is amazing. But I would like to save $70/m.

Michaell said:

Premium for both

Not sure about the adjusted cap cost. I've been negotiating via email. I don't like to go in person.

The only out of pocket is the first month's payment at signing. All of the other costs are rolled into the monthly's.

36/15 numbers for A4 Quattro Premium:

2016 - .00045 and 50%
    2017 - .00099 and 57%

If you can get the adjusted cap with all the fees rolled in, we can run the numbers and see if there is any, ah, "padding" being done by the dealer.

Also, what state and tax rate is this?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Premium for both

36/15 numbers for A4 Quattro Premium:

2016 - .00045 and 50%
    2017 - .00099 and 57%

If you can get the adjusted cap with all the fees rolled in, we can run the numbers and see if there is any, ah, "padding" being done by the dealer.

Also, what state and tax rate is this?

NJ @ 7% - I just emailed the dealer for the #'s.
    The adjusted cap for the 2016: $35,807.30 MSRP $40,010

It's actually a 42 m lease not a 36m.
    17 A4 FWD MSRP 47,520 negotiated 44431.2. Processing fee $589, acquisition fee 795. Active duty military doesnt pay sales tax in my area. .00052 MF. What should my monthly payment be? thanks in advance
    TICTAC587 said:

17 A4 FWD MSRP 47,520 negotiated 44431.2. Processing fee $589, acquisition fee 795. Active duty military doesnt pay sales tax in my area. .00052 MF. What should my monthly payment be? thanks in advance

What trim level?

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Ah, then the lease numbers are different.

.00065 and 46% for 42/15

With your prices, I get a payment of $450/mo - I'll call it a rounding error from your dealer quote of $449/mo

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Here is the info on the 2017:

MSRP: $42,350
    Adjusted cap: $35,905
    $520/m = 42m lease
    This deal includes AudiCare.

I am leaning towards the 2017.

Michaell said:

$520/m = 42m lease

Something seems off on the 2017 numbers .. 54% (with AudiCare) and .00119 for 42/15 with your prices gives me a payment of $380/mo.

You sure you're getting almost $7K off sticker?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

$520/m = 42m lease

Something seems off on the 2017 numbers .. 54% (with AudiCare) and .00119 for 42/15 with your prices gives me a payment of $380/mo.

You sure you're getting almost $7K off sticker?

$380/m? Yes, I just reconfirmed it. I have it in an email.
    Ok I got more info sorry here is the breakdown: P+ FWD MSRP 46655 Negotiated price 42687. Processing Fee $589, Net price 43,293 Balance 47,457 this is for 36/12. he is saying $585 a month. how does this sound? Thanks again.
    TICTAC587 said:

Ok I got more info sorry here is the breakdown: P+ FWD MSRP 46655 Negotiated price 42687. Processing Fee $589, Net price 43,293 Balance 47,457 this is for 36/12. he is saying $585 a month. how does this sound? Thanks again.

Also $1000 upfront.
    TICTAC587 said:

TICTAC587 said:

TICTAC587 said:

Also $1000 upfront.
    Why is the balance over $4000 higher than the Net price? No sales tax, so what else is there besides the $795 acquisition fee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mbest_12mbest_12 Member Posts: 15
    edited June 2016
    MF and Residual for Premium plus Quattro & FWD 36/15k in Fort Worth, TX. Also any leasing incentives that anyone knows about? Thank you in advance!
    edited June 2016

Can someone please help me validate this price is correct? They want 580.44 a month.
    mbest_12 said:

MF and Residual for Premium plus Quattro & FWD 36/15k in Fort Worth, TX. Also any leasing incentives that anyone knows about? Thank you in advance!

FWD - .00052 and 55%
    Quattro - .00099 and 57%

No incentive information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

TICTAC587 said:

Can someone please help me validate this price is correct? They want 580.44 a month.

The math is correct, but I don't understand the $1654.41 of sales tax up front. The calculations seem to indicate that the payment is taxed monthly, which is how they get to the $580/mo figure.

Backing out that tax amount brings the payment down to about $530/mo, inclusive of the 7% tax on the monthly payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

@TICTAC587 The calculations are correct. The "Total Sales Tax" is just an informational line. It's not added or extra.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• anchaliaanchalia Member Posts: 43
    Hi,

I am a resident physician who recently moved to Texas from India. I want to lease a car and its my first car in USA and I am thinking of an Audi 2017 A4 FWD. The dealership told me that they can used Audi Foreign Buisness Professional program to get me one. Any idea what money factor I will get with this program. I am attaching a copy of the program.

Any help will be appreciated,
    Thanks
    anchalia said:

Hi,

I am a resident physician who recently moved to Texas from India. I want to lease a car and its my first car in USA and I am thinking of an Audi 2017 A4 FWD. The dealership told me that they can used Audi Foreign Buisness Professional program to get me one. Any idea what money factor I will get with this program. I am attaching a copy of the program.

Any help will be appreciated,
    Thanks

So far as I know, you should get the same MF of .00052

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

What is the likelihood of money factor and residual value pricing changing by September 2016?
    Thanks

What is the likelihood of money factor and residual value pricing changing by September 2016?

The likelihood of the numbers changing in the next few months is fairly high.

However, I have no idea which way they'll move. It's a gamble.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi I checked with the dealership and they told me that I am eligible for the A-tier under this program which i think is the top tier right?

Can you let me know Mf and residual on the following for 10000 miles/36 months lease:-
    2017 A4 premium and premium plus
    2016 Q5 premium
    2016 Q3 premium
    anchalia said:

Hi I checked with the dealership and they told me that I am eligible for the A-tier under this program which i think is the top tier right?

Can you let me know Mf and residual on the following for 10000 miles/36 months lease:-
    2017 A4 premium and premium plus
    2016 Q5 premium
    2016 Q3 premium

Assuming the A4 and the Q3 are Quattro? The Q5 is a 2.0T? Also the lowest trim for the Q3 is Premium Plus.

.00099 MF and 60% residual
    .00030 MF and 59% residual
    .00075 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ianckanianckan Member Posts: 52
    Could you please let me know the MF/ residual for a 36 months/ 12 k lease on a 2017 prestige quattro in SoCal? Thanks
    ianckan said:

Could you please let me know the MF/ residual for a 36 months/ 12 k lease on a 2017 prestige quattro in SoCal? Thanks

.00099 and 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.