Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Yukon XL Denali 4WD lease Connecticut

paul2250hpaul2250h Posts: 2
edited April 2016 in GMC
Hi,
Looking for MF and residual on 2016 Yukon XL Denali 4WD heavily optioned, 12k and 15k, 36 months and 42 months. Connecticut. Thank you in advance.

Answers

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,136
    paul2250h said:

    Hi,
    Looking for MF and residual on 2016 Yukon XL Denali 4WD heavily optioned, 12k and 15k, 36 months and 42 months. Connecticut. Thank you in advance.

    36/15: .00149 MF and 55% residual
    42/15: .00164 MF and 52% residual

    Add 2% for 12K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • thefourcsthefourcs Posts: 3
    Look for MF and residual 2016 2 WD Yukon Denali. Located in FL. 10k/yr and 12k/yr for 36 months. Also wondering what rebates and rates out there now for a purchase. Trying to weigh both options. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,136
    thefourcs said:

    Look for MF and residual 2016 2 WD Yukon Denali. Located in FL. 10k/yr and 12k/yr for 36 months. Also wondering what rebates and rates out there now for a purchase. Trying to weigh both options. Thank you.

    .00155 MF and 61%/60% residual.

    3.90% APR for 60 month financing.

    No rebate or incentive information

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cdiltz13cdiltz13 Posts: 5
    edited June 2016
    MF/residual 2016 4WD Yukon Denali XL in WI? 36 months, 12k or 15k/year. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,957
    cdiltz13 said:

    MF/residual 2016 4WD Yukon Denali XL in WI? 36 months, 12k or 15k/year. Thank you!

    .00155 and 56% / 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.