Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Chrysler Pacifica Lease Deals and Prices

bobbobbinsbobbobbins Member Posts: 19
edited September 2017 in Chrysler
Anyone have the money factor and residuals for May 2017 on these new vehicles.
Probably looking at 12k miles/year and 36 month lease with X Plan pricing for a Touring-L Minivan?
In the Pittsburgh, PA area.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Anyone have the money factor and residuals for May 2017 on these new vehicles.
    Probably looking at 12k miles/year and 36 month lease with X Plan pricing for a Touring-L Minivan?
    In the Pittsburgh, PA area.

Thanks in advance.

.00096 MF and 54% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• homerrulezhomerrulez Member Posts: 67
    10K miles and 3 years are as follows

LX = .00078 and 57%
    Touring = .00119 and 54%
    Touring L = .00096 and 55%
    Touring L plus = .00099 and 54%
    Limited = .00118 and 54%

these are April numbers. May numbers not known yet
    having issues locating new numbers.

Im told numbers have remained the same

can anyone confirm this?

interested in touring L plus 24 or 36 months at 10k miles per year

and

Limited 24 or 36 months at 10k miles per year

Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

having issues locating new numbers.

Im told numbers have remained the same

can anyone confirm this?

interested in touring L plus 24 or 36 months at 10k miles per year

and

Limited 24 or 36 months at 10k miles per year

Thank you

24/10
    Touring L Plus - .00032 and 60%
    Limited - .00059 and 61%

36/10
    Touring L Plus - .00080 and 53%
    Limited - .00099 and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Thank Michaell

from the looks of it, these things are still leasing out at utter garbage lease rates AND residual

I hope no one buys them so that they start waking up and stop charging higher premiums than Toyota and Honda.

With employee Purchase price, and the $500 lease cash (conquest/loyalty not eligible w/ EP pricing), on a Touring L plus with an MSRP of $42,545...... Im getting

$492/month with $880 out of pocket

By comparison, an equally equipped Sienna or Odyssey come out to

Sienna Limited $43198 = $462/month with $880 out of pocket

Odyssey Touring $43,205 = $474/month with $880 out of pocket

How does Chrysler think its better than both? What makes them so special that they should charge $20-$30/month MORE, than that of the two BEST minivans on the market? Keep in mind, my Pacifica pricing is based on Employee Purchase price. Not friends and family, but Employee price. The likelihood is nearly every one buying this, WILL NOT qualify for such pricing. So if we use Friends and Family price, you end up being $94/month MORE than the Sienna and $80 more than the Odyssey per month.

Ive owned more chryslers in my young life, than generations of families have ever owned. If Chrysler doesnt find a way to get hits stick out of its ***, the lease sales for this month will be HORRIFICALLY BAD, and deservedly so!
    I would like to add, that an Acura MDX Advance AWD, fully loaded to the teeth, nearly $60k MSRP

Can be leased at $588/month with 920 out of pocket

Thats a monthly price below 1% of MSRP

Chrysler is charging a monthly price of 1.15% msrp. American brands should NEVER be charging more than a luxury brand, NEVER!
  • dacarmondacarmon Member Posts: 35
    Hello - In Florida - looking for #s for all trim levels for the 2017 Pacifica for 36/12 and 36/15 and to what date these are valid until. Thanks!
    dacarmon said:

Hello - In Florida - looking for #s for all trim levels for the 2017 Pacifica for 36/12 and 36/15 and to what date these are valid until. Thanks!

MF ranges from .00076 to .00100, 36/15 residuals from 50-53%. Add 2% for 12K.

Chrysler Capital numbers are valid until 5/31/16.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Thank you - what is the MF and residual on the "Touring" trim level?
  • uecuec Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2016
    Hi,  what are the 36mo/15k miles residuals and MF for LX, Touring and Touring-L please?   Is there a MF reduction with auto-pay (like MBFS has .0001)? Thank you!
    dacarmon said:

Thank you - what is the MF and residual on the "Touring" trim level?

36/15 - .00100 and 50%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited May 2016
    uec said:

Hi,  what are the 36mo/15k miles residuals and MF for LX, Touring and Touring-L please?   Is there a MF reduction with auto-pay (like MBFS has .0001)? Thank you!

LX - .00059 and 53%
    Touring - .00100 and 50%
    Touring-L - .00076 and 51%

No Autopay information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• drewpark21drewpark21 Member Posts: 42
    Hello, what is the money factor and residual value for a 36 month/15K mile Limited?

The dealer is saying the money factor is 0.00099 and residual @ 50%. Is that correct?

Hello, what is the money factor and residual value for a 36 month/15K mile Limited?

The dealer is saying the money factor is 0.00099 and residual @ 50%. Is that correct?

Those numbers are correct

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

are you shocked at how bad they are or are you just asking if the numbers are accurate?

are you shocked at how bad they are or are you just asking if the numbers are accurate?

My guess is ....

... both.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

My guess is ....

... both.
    that was my guess as well, until I started to see more and more lease numbers from other manufacturers and Ive come to the realization

these are some of the worst lease rates in mankind...... for an American brand vehicle. NO MATTER THE HYPE SURROUNDING IT

As someone whos known numbers for almost every possible make/model.. is that something you would agree with? Myself, I havent seen numbers this bad for a chrysler product for a very.... very long time.

Michaell said:

My guess is ....

... both.
    that was my guess as well, until I started to see more and more lease numbers from other manufacturers and Ive come to the realization

these are some of the worst lease rates in mankind...... for an American brand vehicle. NO MATTER THE HYPE SURROUNDING IT

As someone whos known numbers for almost every possible make/model.. is that something you would agree with? Myself, I havent seen numbers this bad for a chrysler product for a very.... very long time.
    Other than the popular models, which have the standard MF from Chrysler Financial (around .00200). Some of the Grand Cherokee trim levels have MF almost as high, as well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Jeep and Ram are by far, FCA BEST selling vehicles. Jeep also has some of the greatest loyalty from a customer base you will find. When things are that good, you can charge higher level MF

The Pacifica looks like a better car. So did the 200 (which failed miserably and are now being sold at 0& apr for 84 months PLUS REBATES).

Chrysler minivans have never earned the right to charge such a horrible rate, and the Pacifica is one of them. Until the Pacifica establishes itself as a real contender, its absurd to charge higher for a Chrysler Product, than Honda and Toyota.

Higher trims of the TnC are routinely in the (max) 1%apr and lower range. Yet Pacifica started out on the 2.5% range. Thats a 250% + increase in interest. The residuals I understand, are things that take a few months to adjust. BUT, in the meantime; ccap should have compensated for a better money factor. They didnt.

To make matters worse for the Pacifica, a redesigned Odyssey is coming by the end of fall. With the way the redesign of the Pilot was done, that thing became a great seller overnight (a HR by Honda). The odyssey, will likely follow suit; making the Pacifica a bad buy if they dont start offering something to give them a competitive advantage.

Remember, the TnC and Caravans advantage was its great prices/rebates. If Chrysler doesnt fix that, the Pacifica will be another FCA product (like the 200) to fall flat on its face. And last I checked, FCA cant afford for that to happen.

Jeep and Ram are by far, FCA BEST selling vehicles. Jeep also has some of the greatest loyalty from a customer base you will find. When things are that good, you can charge higher level MF

The Pacifica looks like a better car. So did the 200 (which failed miserably and are now being sold at 0& apr for 84 months PLUS REBATES).

Chrysler minivans have never earned the right to charge such a horrible rate, and the Pacifica is one of them. Until the Pacifica establishes itself as a real contender, its absurd to charge higher for a Chrysler Product, than Honda and Toyota.

Higher trims of the TnC are routinely in the (max) 1%apr and lower range. Yet Pacifica started out on the 2.5% range. Thats a 250% + increase in interest. The residuals I understand, are things that take a few months to adjust. BUT, in the meantime; ccap should have compensated for a better money factor. They didnt.

To make matters worse for the Pacifica, a redesigned Odyssey is coming by the end of fall. With the way the redesign of the Pilot was done, that thing became a great seller overnight (a HR by Honda). The odyssey, will likely follow suit; making the Pacifica a bad buy if they dont start offering something to give them a competitive advantage.

Remember, the TnC and Caravans advantage was its great prices/rebates. If Chrysler doesnt fix that, the Pacifica will be another FCA product (like the 200) to fall flat on its face. And last I checked, FCA cant afford for that to happen.

We could talk about FCA's fortunes in the market for days and days ..

If you'd like, feel free to start up a new discussion that's more general in nature; I'll be happy to participate.

Frankly, I think this may be the beginning of the end.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• paperboycccpaperboyccc Member Posts: 93
    Any update to the money factors or residuals for June?

Specifically looking for 36/12 for the Touring-L Plus or Limited.

Any update to the money factors or residuals for June?

Specifically looking for 36/12 for the Touring-L Plus or Limited.

Touring-L+ - .00080 and 52%
    Limited - .00099 and 52%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

What is June's MF and residual on the Touring trim level - 36/12?
    dacarmon said:

What is June's MF and residual on the Touring trim level - 36/12?

.00100 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• maudlin2001maudlin2001 Member Posts: 37
    edited June 2016
    Can you please provide the Pacifica LX, Touring and Touring-L MF, Residual and any rebates. This is for Florida

Can you please provide the Pacifica LX, Touring and Touring-L MF, Residual and any rebates. This is for Florida

What term and mileage?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• drmrhsdrmrhs Member Posts: 10
    Can you please tell me the affiliate residual, rebates, and MF for touring-L36 month 10k/year with affiliates pricing in southwest ohio (Dayton/Cincy). Would the same apply with the advanced safety tech option?
    Thanks, Matthew
    drmrhs said:

Can you please tell me the affiliate residual, rebates, and MF for touring-L36 month 10k/year with affiliates pricing in southwest ohio (Dayton/Cincy). Would the same apply with the advanced safety tech option?
    Thanks, Matthew

No info on the affiliate program.

.00076 MF and 54% residual

Options don't affect lease numbers, only trim line, term and mileage

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• drmrhsdrmrhs Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

drmrhs said:

Thanks, Matthew

Thanks for the info. Sorry-- I actually meant touring L plus 3yr/10k.
    drmrhs said:

kyfdx said:

drmrhs said:

Thanks, Matthew

Thanks for the info. Sorry-- I actually meant touring L plus 3yr/10k.
    .00080 and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• avelinoavelino Member Posts: 38
    Looking for the MF and RV for an L-plus in NJ for a 36/12. I need to lease something at the end of the month and I know the rates are terrible but it's a nice looking minivan.
    avelino said:

Looking for the MF and RV for an L-plus in NJ for a 36/12. I need to lease something at the end of the month and I know the rates are terrible but it's a nice looking minivan.

.00080 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• avelinoavelino Member Posts: 38
    Thank you.
  • qwiklapqwiklap Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2016
    Hello -- about to lease a Pacifica Limited for 36 months and 10K miles. Going with single-pay lease option as it appears to allow me to save $1800 over course of the lease (pre-paying the payments).

Can someone confirm for me a couple things -- the single-pay lease MF and residual.

Also -- is there a $595 acquisition fee from Chrysler?

If it matters - I am buying on a CDI number w EP pricing.

Thanks!
    qwiklap said:

Hello -- about to lease a Pacifica Limited for 36 months and 10K miles. Going with single-pay lease option as it appears to allow me to save $1800 over course of the lease (pre-paying the payments).

Can someone confirm for me a couple things -- the single-pay lease MF and residual.

Thanks!

There is a $595 acquisition fee.

.00099 MF and 53% residual for a normal 36/10 lease.

Can't tell you what the single-pay MF is, but the residual will be the same.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• qwiklapqwiklap Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

qwiklap said:

Thanks!

Thanks -- is there a disposition fee if I return the car?
    qwiklap said:

kyfdx said:

qwiklap said:

Thanks!

Thanks -- is there a disposition fee if I return the car?
    I'm sure there is but we don't know how much.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• pacificaificanpacificaifican Member Posts: 2
    Hello - looking to lease a 2017 Pacifica in Western Michigan. Looking at a 36/15 and a 39/15 on the Touring-L Plus. Do you know the RV and MF? Thanks in advance...much appreciated.

Hello - looking to lease a 2017 Pacifica in Western Michigan. Looking at a 36/15 and a 39/15 on the Touring-L Plus. Do you know the RV and MF? Thanks in advance...much appreciated.

.00080 and 50% / 47%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• pacificaificanpacificaifican Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much, Michaell!! Very kind.

returning the car for older models are 395

for this car, it may have jumped up by an extra $200

• artshterartshter Member Posts: 24
    Curious to see what the money factor and residual vlue for 2017 Pacifica Limited is for Maryland, both 36/10 and 36/12 leases. Would like to lease one at the end of the month.Thank you!
    artshter said:

Curious to see what the money factor and residual vlue for 2017 Pacifica Limited is for Maryland, both 36/10 and 36/12 leases. Would like to lease one at the end of the month.Thank you!

.00099 and 53% / 52%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I still haven't been able to get the 2017 Pacifica Limited with the options that I want. Will the Money Factor and Residuals (36 months / 15K miles) be the same for July?

I still haven't been able to get the 2017 Pacifica Limited with the options that I want. Will the Money Factor and Residuals (36 months / 15K miles) be the same for July?

Can't tell you that ... numbers may get better ... or worse.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I know for a fact that there will be new numbers

but I cant say if it will be better or worse

there will be a month were the numbers do improve (best number to date) and that time could be July, September or November

Finance will be different of course
    There will also be a month when they quit supporting the prior model year lease. Sometimes, that comes without warning.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

The Pacifica that I've been wanting has now available. What is the Money Factor and Residuals (36 months / 15K miles) for July?

Thanks in advance!

The Pacifica that I've been wanting has now available. What is the Money Factor and Residuals (36 months / 15K miles) for July?

Thanks in advance!

Limited?

.00079 MF and 49% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator