Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

528 x drive lease

yankee12yankee12 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2016 in BMW
Hello,

I'm coming out of a 2010 Lexus ES 350 and considering the BWM 528 x drive. I live in CT so I need the x for snow. Vs the Audi A6, lease seems to be ~ $100 more per month.

I'd like to know if there is an incentive for coming off the Lexus with Lexus registration for bonus $ and what a "great" least deal would look like.

Any tips would be helpful + anything you can share Vs the Audi A6. Audi is sharp, but I don't like how the screen sits up high on the dash.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,228
    yankee12 said:

Hello,

I'm coming out of a 2010 Lexus ES 350 and considering the BWM 528 x drive. I live in CT so I need the x for snow. Vs the Audi A6, lease seems to be ~ $100 more per month.

I'd like to know if there is an incentive for coming off the Lexus with Lexus registration for bonus $ and what a "great" least deal would look like.

Any tips would be helpful + anything you can share Vs the Audi A6. Audi is sharp, but I don't like how the screen sits up high on the dash.

.00138 MF and 61% residual for 36/15, on the 528xi.

I'm a little surprised that your quotes are $100/mo. more for the BMW. In this category, I certainly wouldn't pay more for the BMW than the Audi.

We aren't aware of any "conquest" bonuses from BMW for former Lexus owners.

If you like the BMW more, I'd suggest shopping more dealers to see if you can get the price down into the same range as the Audi. In general, 7% off MSRP before subtracting any incentives is a good price for a BMW.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator