Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

12 Useful Car Features That Parents Shouldn't Overlook | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited July 2016 in General
image12 Useful Car Features That Parents Shouldn't Overlook | Edmunds.com

If you're a parent, you want your vehicle to be as convenient and kid-friendly as possible. Look for these 12 vehicle features as you shop.

Read the full story here

Comments

• reminderreminder Posts: 383
    Ahhh, I remember when having FM was a considerable upgrade & AC was pure luxury.
  • zandorzandor Posts: 67
    Way too long of a read. One of my colleagues explained what you want for a kid-hauler in 1 word: "Minivan." His wife said "eww no." Then they borrowed one for a week and she decided she wanted a minivan.
  • metalmaniametalmania Posts: 167
    We had a similar experience, test drove a couple of 3 row crossovers and then a minivan (Honda Odyssey). My wife somewhat reluctantly said she wished she didn't like it as much as she did. This was 8 years ago though, and some of the 3 row crossovers have gotten a lot better, so I can't be sure we'd get another minivan next time around. We plan on keeping this one for a few more years. Most people don't really WANT a minivan, but they're hard to beat for a practical family vehicle. The only things I wish it had are AWD for the winter, and less road noise. Otherwise, it's been very good.