Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Sudden pulling to the left when gas is applied, then when the pedal is eased it returns to normal.

my86montemy86monte Member Posts: 1
edited July 2016 in Hyundai
my friend has this vehicle. there is no noise/clunking or other. the problem is: when he is driving along and steps on the gas, the car suddenly pulls to the left.(only). when he lets off the gas, it returns back to normal. it only does this when he steps on the gas.it just started a few days ago but hes worried it could cause him to get in an accident. he tried it in both front and all whenn positions, and it still pulls in both, does anyone have any ideas of what may be causing this. so i can tell him. he hasn't taken it to any dealership, but he wants a friend mechanic to have a look. so he would like some idea of what to look for. thks.

Comments

• Options
    isellhondasisellhondas Member Posts: 20,342
    This is nothing to be guessing about! Have your friend take it to a qualified shop. I would look at the motor mounts first.
  • Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    Sounds dangerous as hell. I agree, get it to a shop immediately. Might also be control arm issues.