Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Lease Deals and Prices

andythefiredogandythefiredog Member Posts: 3
edited October 2017 in Hyundai
Hyundai Circle customer looking at a 2017 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate as well as other options.

Anyone have the money factor and residual / additional important details yet?

Need at least the 36 month / 12,000 miles numbers.

Thank you!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Hyundai Circle customer looking at a 2017 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate as well as other options.

Anyone have the money factor and residual / additional important details yet?

Need at least the 36 month / 12,000 miles numbers.

Thank you!

FWD? .00094 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• cgib2000cgib2000 Member Posts: 20
    How about for the MF and residual for a 2017 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate, fwd, 36 mo / 10k yr? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,028
    cgib2000 said:

How about for the MF and residual for a 2017 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate, fwd, 36 mo / 10k yr? Thanks.

.00094 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• dtrain1222dtrain1222 Member Posts: 15
    Any April Numbers?
    AWD
    36/12
    36/15

Any April Numbers?
    AWD
    36/12
    36/15

Limited Ultimate?

.00090 MF and 58%/56% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

any different numbers for SE Ultimate FWD 36/10 & 12 in Bay Area? thanks!

2017 Santa Fe SE Ultimate FWD 36/12 - .00080 and 59%. Add 1% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

any different numbers for SE Ultimate FWD 36/10 & 12 in Bay Area? thanks!

2017 Santa Fe SE Ultimate FWD 36/12 - .00080 and 59%. Add 1% for 10K
    need to just start requesting all options :)
    Can you please also provide for SE Ultimate/Limted Ultimate FWD both 36/12 and 24/12??

thanks!!
    No 24 month lease terms from Hyundai....

36/12 numbers for Limited Ultimate FWD - .00077 and 57%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mdubdroid3mdubdroid3 Member Posts: 28
    Any updates for  May on SE Ult/Ltd Ult both FWD/AWD in NorCal? Doesn't look like Sport models will be too competitive this month. Thanks! 
  • peter147peter147 Member Posts: 4
    Looking to see if this seems reasonable/makes sense. 2017 Santa Fe Limited AWD to be registered in NJ. Lease is 36/12:

Cap Cost: $33,944 (includes acquisition fee)
    MF: 0.00080
    Residual: 62%
    $ Down: $1,175 (DMV/Plates + 1st Payment)

Monthly Payment: $375.79

Never leased...always bought, so this is all new to me!
    peter147 said:

Looking to see if this seems reasonable/makes sense. 2017 Santa Fe Limited AWD to be registered in NJ. Lease is 36/12:

Cap Cost: $33,944 (includes acquisition fee)
    MF: 0.00080
    Residual: 62%
    $ Down: $1,175 (DMV/Plates + 1st Payment)

Monthly Payment: $375.79

Never leased...always bought, so this is all new to me!

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

MSRP is $38,205 (incl the 895 destination fee).
    peter147 said:

MSRP is $38,205 (incl the 895 destination fee).

I get $331/mo before tax with those numbers. Does the cap cost include the bank fee and taxes?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

The monthly includes NJ tax, so that bridges the gap halfway. Sounds like I need to go back and get a better breakdown of the cap cost. Are there any lease incentives I should know of? Again, completely new to this!
    peter147 said:
    The monthly includes NJ tax, so that bridges the gap halfway. Sounds like I need to go back and get a better breakdown of the cap cost. Are there any lease incentives I should know of? Again, completely new to this!
    No incentive on the 2017 Santa Fe. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mdubdroid3mdubdroid3 Member Posts: 28

Any updates for  May on SE Ult/Ltd Ult both FWD/AWD in NorCal? Doesn't look like Sport models will be too competitive this month. Thanks! 

any luck for May numbers? thanks!

any luck for May numbers? thanks!
    36/12 numbers

SE Ultimate
    AWD - .00079 and 60%
    FWD - .00064 and 59%

Limited Ultimate
    AWD - .00075 and 58%
    FWD - .00061 and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    A reporter is looking to speak with car shoppers who recently purchased a truck or SUV instead of a coupe or sedan because they were influenced (at least in part) by today's low gas prices. If this sounds like your experience and you're willing to help, please contact pr@edmunds.com by no later than May 24, 2016.
  • rrooaaarrrrrooaaarrr Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2016
    leased my 2017 hyundai santa fe limited ultimate awd w/captain seats (msrp of $44k) for $2500 out of pocket at the dealership and $550 a month, 36 months with 15k miles a year. only other incentive was my lease for my 2013 santa fe was up so i was a repeat hyundai customer.

pretty much their most expensive model, dealership wanted 4k down at least. showed them my papers from lexus for the nx sport that was 2500 down with 550 mo / 15k miles, so they matched the offer. msrp of nx is 47k which is 3k more than this car but liked the captain seats better with 2 kids.
  • woolooloowoolooloo Member Posts: 44
    Do you have the RV and MF for Limited Ultimate 36/10? FWD and AWD? Thanks!
    woolooloo said:

FWD
    .00061 MF and 58% residual
    AWD
    .00075 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• brandytabbrandytab Member Posts: 9
    edited May 2016
    Hi! I'm being quoted 3yr/36K. MF of .00375 (they said we aren't T1, so that's our new MF - we are Tier 1 for Chrysler but evidently not Hyundai) - but a residual of 73%.

This is for a 2017 Santa Fe SE AWD with the premium package.

MSRP: 37580
    Selling Price: 34029
    Rebate: 6000
    Residual: 27433
    Michigan Taxes: 899.64
    Govt Fees: 47
    Acq Fee: 595

888.93 total out the door, 257.89/month.

This seems like a deal we should snag. Do these numbers look good?

Thank you!
    brandytab said:

Hi! I'm being quoted 3yr/36K. MF of .00375 (they said we aren't T1, so that's our new MF - we are Tier 1 for Chrysler but evidently not Hyundai) - but a residual of 73%.

Thank you!

The highest MF I see for the SE is .00220 - is this a Hyundai lease?

That looks like a purchase quote - I was under the impression that Michigan taxes the monthly payment.

That said, $258/mo for a $37k SUV is a pretty good deal with that little out of pocket.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

brandytab said:

Thank you!

That looks like a purchase quote - I was under the impression that Michigan taxes the monthly payment.

That said, $258/mo for a $37k SUV is a pretty good deal with that little out of pocket.
    I was under that impression also. Now that you pointed it out, the math is obviously off. And yes, a Hyundai lease. So that means that they marked up the MF?

Thank you!
    brandytab said:

Michaell said:

brandytab said:

Thank you!

I was under that impression also. Now that you pointed it out, the math is obviously off. And yes, a Hyundai lease. So that means that they marked up the MF?

Thank you!
    I would say the MF is inflated, yes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

brandytab said:

Michaell said:

brandytab said:

Thank you!

Thank you!
    Thanks for your input. I've asked them for clarification. I'm still surprised at the 73% residual for 36 months, which doesn't match anything in this thread. Is that a local promotion? I am in Metro Detroit.
    brandytab said:

Michaell said:

brandytab said:

Michaell said:

brandytab said:

Thank you!

Thank you!
    Thanks for your input. I've asked them for clarification. I'm still surprised at the 73% residual for 36 months, which doesn't match anything in this thread. Is that a local promotion? I am in Metro Detroit.
    It's likely that this is a third party lease through a local bank - that would explain both the really high residual and the really high MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

brandytab said:

Michaell said:

brandytab said:

Michaell said:

brandytab said:

Thank you!

Thank you!
    It's likely that this is a third party lease through a local bank - that would explain both the really high residual and the really high MF.
    Hm, good point. I assumed Hyundai Financial because they said specifically that they were discussing it with HF and that we didn't qualify for the top rate. It's still a good deal but 9% interest rate on a lease feels outrageous since we qualify for Tier 1 with Chrysler and a few other makers!

I told them that if they brought the MF down to .00220 that we'd buy today. It will be the deal of a lifetime for me if it happens!
    brandytab said:

Michaell said:

brandytab said:

Michaell said:

brandytab said:

Michaell said:

brandytab said:

Thank you!

Thank you!
    Hm, good point. I assumed Hyundai Financial because they said specifically that they were discussing it with HF and that we didn't qualify for the top rate. It's still a good deal but 9% interest rate on a lease feels outrageous since we qualify for Tier 1 with Chrysler and a few other makers!

I told them that if they brought the MF down to .00220 that we'd buy today. It will be the deal of a lifetime for me if it happens!
    Update if anyone is interested: Dealership claims that this falls under the Hyundai Employee Purchase program and that they remove incentivized APR in lieu of high residuals and $$ off MSRP, and that they'll show us the forms from Hyundai. They claim that they have zero control over this program from a dealership standpoint. I'm pretty sure we are going to pull the trigger today.
    Update if anyone is interested in a 2017 Santa Fe:

Dealership was full of it and we bought one somewhere else.

2017 Santa Fe AWD SE = 186/mo 12k/year 24 mo $800 OTD
    2017 Santa Fe AWD SE Ultimate = 259/mo 12k/year 24mo $800 OTD

This is for credit tiers 1-3 (which we DO fall into, dealership was lying) and in Metro Detroit.
    brandytab said:

Update if anyone is interested in a 2017 Santa Fe:

Dealership was full of it and we bought one somewhere else.

2017 Santa Fe AWD SE = 186/mo 12k/year 24 mo $800 OTD
    2017 Santa Fe AWD SE Ultimate = 259/mo 12k/year 24mo $800 OTD

This is for credit tiers 1-3 (which we DO fall into, dealership was lying) and in Metro Detroit.

Thanks for the update and congrats on your new Santa Fe!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

kyfdx said:

woolooloo said:

FWD
    AWD
    I think I'm about to make an offer. Could you please confirm these May rates are still valid now that we are mid-June? Thanks
    woolooloo said:

kyfdx said:

woolooloo said:

FWD
    AWD
    I think I'm about to make an offer. Could you please confirm these May rates are still valid now that we are mid-June? Thanks
    Those numbers are still the same in June.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• carfan74carfan74 Member Posts: 58
    edited June 2016
    Looking for RV, MF and lease cash on SE Ultimate and Limited Ultimate, in NY Metro. Both 36/12k miles and AWD. Thanks!
    I've just reopened this discussion .. post away!

(Not sure how it got closed in the first place - might have been me trying to administer things on either my iPhone or iPad, which I really ought not to do)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Looking for RV, MF and lease cash on SE Ultimate and Limited Ultimate, in NY Metro. Both 36/12k miles and AWD. Thanks! (Reposted here)
    carfan74 said:

Looking for RV, MF and lease cash on SE Ultimate and Limited Ultimate, in NY Metro. Both 36/12k miles and AWD. Thanks! (Reposted here)

SE .00079 and 60%
    Ltd .00075 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• anderm30anderm30 Member Posts: 88
    Michaell,
    What are the RV and MF for a regular SE and Limited (non Ultimate). 36/15k. FWD. Thanks!
    edited June 2016
    Completed my lease today on a 2017 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate with Tech:

MSRP $42,880
    Sales Price $39,185
    ACQ Fee +$595
    Doc Fee +$299
    Reg/Tags +$108
    Competitive Rebate -$750
    Sales tax on doc fee and rebate $31
    36 month/10k miles lease
    0.00061 MF
    58% RV

I paid $108 upfront, have 35 remaining payments of $468.02 ($454.39 plus 3% tax)

Probably not the best lease deal I've ever negotiated, but I'm fine with it. I used USAA/Truecar to kickoff negotiations, they slightly beat the automated price the USAA system kicked out for them initially. I had 3 offers through USAA and probably could have played them off each other, but this was the only dealership with a model with the options I wanted. He did mention that they have to pay Truecar over $400, so if I had negotiated with them from the beginning and they did not need to pay that, I could have potentially gotten a slightly better deal. But it was very easy once they gave me the USAA price, so it was probably worth it. I hope this helps someone in their negotiations. This was in the Charlotte NC area, but I bought from a dealer in Ft Mill, SC about 20 minutes away. PM me if you are in the area and want the guy's name, I found him to be a straight shooter. We may be going back to him to pick up a Genesis.
    anderm30 said:

Michaell,
    What are the RV and MF for a regular SE and Limited (non Ultimate). 36/15k. FWD. Thanks!

SE: .00042 MF and 60% residual
    LTD: .00060 MF and 58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

woolooloo said:

Completed my lease today on a 2017 Santa Fe Limited Ultimate with Tech:

MSRP $42,880
    Sales Price $39,185
    ACQ Fee +$595
    Doc Fee +$299
    Reg/Tags +$108
    Competitive Rebate -$750
    Sales tax on doc fee and rebate $31
    36 month/10k miles lease
    0.00061 MF
    58% RV

I paid $108 upfront, have 35 remaining payments of $468.02 ($454.39 plus 3% tax)

Probably not the best lease deal I've ever negotiated, but I'm fine with it. I used USAA/Truecar to kickoff negotiations, they slightly beat the automated price the USAA system kicked out for them initially. I had 3 offers through USAA and probably could have played them off each other, but this was the only dealership with a model with the options I wanted. He did mention that they have to pay Truecar over $400, so if I had negotiated with them from the beginning and they did not need to pay that, I could have potentially gotten a slightly better deal. But it was very easy once they gave me the USAA price, so it was probably worth it. I hope this helps someone in their negotiations. This was in the Charlotte NC area, but I bought from a dealer in Ft Mill, SC about 20 minutes away. PM me if you are in the area and want the guy's name, I found him to be a straight shooter. We may be going back to him to pick up a Genesis.

Congrats on the new ride!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mrmc149mrmc149 Member Posts: 4
    Michael
    I am new to leasing. Please list anything that would be helpful. 
    2017 Santa  Fe Sport AWD 2.4l Premium package.
    24 months 12k miles per year 0 down taxes rolled in to monthly payments. 
    NYC ZIP 11355
    Thank you for your help. 
    Ray 
    mrmc149 said:

Michael
    I am new to leasing. Please list anything that would be helpful. 
    2017 Santa  Fe Sport AWD 2.4l Premium package.
    24 months 12k miles per year 0 down taxes rolled in to monthly payments. 
    NYC ZIP 11355
    Thank you for your help. 
    Ray 

.00092 and 67%. $1250 lease cash.

Would need to know the MSRP and adjusted cap cost (with all taxes and fees added in) to calculate a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michael
    MSRP $ 33610.00

MSRP $33610.
    REBATE $2250.
    NET CAP $30210.
    RES. $22518.
    THANK YOU RAY 
    mrmc149 said:

MSRP $33610.
    REBATE $2250.
    NET CAP $30210.
    RES. $22518.
    THANK YOU RAY 

I get $369/mo before tax with those prices.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bdudish23bdudish23 Member Posts: 16
    Looking for MF, Residuals and any Lease cash for AWD models of SE, LTD, SE Ult and LTD Ult in Buffalo NY for 24/12 and 36/12. Really looking for the best deals going and whether I'm better off focusing on a 2016 or 2017.

Thanks for any help. Appreciate this service!
    bdudish23 said:

Looking for MF, Residuals and any Lease cash for AWD models of SE, LTD, SE Ult and LTD Ult in Buffalo NY for 24/12 and 36/12. Really looking for the best deals going and whether I'm better off focusing on a 2016 or 2017.

Thanks for any help. Appreciate this service!

24/12
    SE AWD - .00065 and 73%
    Limited AWD - .00057 and 72%
    SE Ultimate AWD - .00053 and 71%
    Limited Ultimate AWD - .00024 and 69%

36/12
    SE AWD - .00060 and 62%
    Limited AWD - .00080 and 62%
    SE Ultimate AWD - .00079 and 60%
    Limited Ultimate AWD - .00075 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Do you have updated MF, residuals and any lease cash on SE Ultimate AWD, 36/12k mile lease in NYC metro area? Thanks!
    carfan74 said:

Do you have updated MF, residuals and any lease cash on SE Ultimate AWD, 36/12k mile lease in NYC metro area? Thanks!

Sorry, we don't the new Hyundai program, yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited July 2016
    Okay, can you post for the above when you have it - and add in a 48/12k mile lease, as well? Thanks!