Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• anchaliaanchalia Member Posts: 43
    Q5 2.0 T Quattro
    Q3 Premium Plus FWD
    A4 2017 Premium FWD
    Again 10000 miles 36 months
  • anchaliaanchalia Member Posts: 43
    Thanks in Advance
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,090
    anchalia said:

Q5 2.0 T Quattro
    Q3 Premium Plus FWD
    A4 2017 Premium FWD
    Again 10000 miles 36 months

The Q5 numbers are in my co-hosts post above

Q3 Prem+ FWD - .00046 and 57%
    A4 Prem FWD - .00052 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• mrscrubsmrscrubs Member Posts: 5
    Looking to lease a 2017 A4 in the lower NY area. Can you please share MF and residual for 3yr/10k for a P+ and Prestige? Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    mrscrubs said:

Looking to lease a 2017 A4 in the lower NY area. Can you please share MF and residual for 3yr/10k for a P+ and Prestige? Thanks in advance.

.00099 MF and 60%/56% residual.

Assuming AWD.

With those numbers, I would avoid the Prestige model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• lad34lllad34ll Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    Can you please help me to evaluate this offer? I'd like to understand if the #'s seem accurate and if this is a good deal with the 10% discount from MSRP.

2017 A4 Premium Plus Quattro with Tech Package and Cold Weather package and a few minor add-ons on the sticker

MSRP $48890
    Sales Price: $44,001 (10% discount)
    MF is .00125, but expect it to be negotiated to .00099
    RV 57%
    36 months, 15k miles/yr
    state: DE which I believe is 4.25% tax
    payment of $586.43 with the .00125 MF. Is this payment accurate, and what would it be with the .00099MF?
    upfront cash payment: $2000

lad34ll said:

Can you please help me to evaluate this offer? I'd like to understand if the #'s seem accurate and if this is a good deal with the 10% discount from MSRP.

2017 A4 Premium Plus Quattro with Tech Package and Cold Weather package and a few minor add-ons on the sticker

MSRP $48890
    Sales Price: $44,001 (10% discount)
    MF is .00125, but expect it to be negotiated to .00099
    RV 57%
    36 months, 15k miles/yr
    state: DE which I believe is 4.25% tax
    payment of $586.43 with the .00125 MF. Is this payment accurate, and what would it be with the .00099MF?
    upfront cash payment: $2000

That payment assumes a sales tax rate of 9%. Using the bass money factor will shave about $20 off the payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• cbnj925cbnj925 Member Posts: 1

Can anyone tell me how this deal is. It looks extremely high. Its for a 2017 a4 prestige quattro with Driver Assistance and Warm Weather package. When I configure on the site it states that this build should be $51,250. Not sure how they got up to $53,700. What kind of deal should be the goal from a dealer in NJ? Looking to do a 36mo/7,500 a year lease.
    @cbnj925 Two things make this an expensive lease

1) 30 month term. The 36 month residual is only 3% lower and would result in a lower payment
    2) Prestige trim. The Premium Plus trim has a residual that is 4% higher. If you could find a loaded Premium Plus with a similar MSRP, it would be much cheaper.

MSRP is usually MSRP. There must be options on this unit that they didn't disclose.
    The base MF is .00099, but they don't disclose what they are using.
    The adjusted CAP cost would about $50,550, if they are using the base MF, but that is also not disclosed.

They don't list a selling price, CAP cost, or money factor on this deal, so you can't really check their calculations. You are basically just shopping payment.

This Prestige model would be $61/mo. less on a 36 month term.
    The same model in Premium Plus would be $69/mo. less, if all else was equal. (30 months)
    The same model in Premium Plus and 36 month term would be $120/mo. less, even if the same MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nutes55555nutes55555 Member Posts: 2
    Hello -
    What would the MF and RV be for a 2017 Quattro, Premium+, technology package, sport package and a handful of add - MSRP 50,470. Reduced down $1,350 to net 49,120
    36m/12k in Texas
    Thanks!

Hello -
    What would the MF and RV be for a 2017 Quattro, Premium+, technology package, sport package and a handful of add - MSRP 50,470. Reduced down $1,350 to net 49,120
    36m/12k in Texas
    Thanks!

.00099 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tedcars476tedcars476 Member Posts: 102
    Hello,

Any new numbers for July? 2017 A4 Premium Plus Quattro 36/12k?

Thanks!

Hello,

Any new numbers for July? 2017 A4 Premium Plus Quattro 36/12k?

Thanks!

.00079 MF and 58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• msrp20000msrp20000 Member Posts: 7
    Thank you for providing this useful service. Can you please share the July lease terms for a 2017 A4 quattro Prestige, 36 and 39 months, 7.5K and 10K mileage?

Also, do you have numbers for a single-pay lease? My dealer has been pushing this hard (mainly because of Texas sales tax), but I know little about it.
    msrp20000 said:

Thank you for providing this useful service. Can you please share the July lease terms for a 2017 A4 quattro Prestige, 36 and 39 months, 7.5K and 10K mileage?

Also, do you have numbers for a single-pay lease? My dealer has been pushing this hard (mainly because of Texas sales tax), but I know little about it.

36/10 - .00079 and 55%
    39/10 - .00099 and 53%

Add 1% for 7.5K

A one pay lease will reduce the MF by .00100 for 36 or 39 month leases; however, there is a minimum MF of .00005 that Audi imposes.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• md1801md1801 Member Posts: 15
    Are you aware of or do you track any incentives for Audi leases? Looking into a Quattro Premium Plus for 36/10. Any change to those money factors or residuals for July in Missouri?
    md1801 said:

Are you aware of or do you track any incentives for Audi leases? Looking into a Quattro Premium Plus for 36/10. Any change to those money factors or residuals for July in Missouri?

.00079 and 59%. $750 loyalty incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• TagxakTagxak Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2016
    I'm new to leasing and so hopefully someone can help me out. This is my lease contract and during the negotiations we agreed on a base .00099 MF with I believe 9 MSDs (having a .00005 reduction per MSD?). The paper the sales guy took and tore up later which I should have kept showed a MF of .00054 at the end. I also just realized they charged me for 10 MSDs?

When I got home to calculate everything it appears that I am paying a higher MF however. Can someone please confirm if my math is wrong or if during the financing they pulled a fast one on me and raised the numbers without telling me.

If they did do something wrong (won't assume it was on purpose yet) is there anything I can really do about it? Or since the contract was signed 2 days ago am I out of luck? (In CA if that matters). Thank You.

• JGendy27JGendy27 Member Posts: 1
    Good afternoon!

Walked into our local Audi dealership on Long Island, NY. Got the following deal worked out for the 2017 Audi A4 Premium with MMI Navi Plus, Convenience package,and other minor additions with the following numbers:

MSRP: 45,255
    MF=.00079
    RV= 59%
    negotiated cap cost = 41,861.54
    rebate= 750
    sales tax=1,683
    adjusted cap cost= 42,726.02
    Terms: 36mo/10k

$1,651.07 due at signing include first month, acquisition fee, vehicle registration and $500/month with taxes rolled in. Thinking to also ask to have the acquisition fee rolled in but deal didn't get finalized since I have the A6 still leased for 1 more month- on that they were only willing to pay half of what's left ($300)

Do these numbers add up and how's this deal? Thanks and happy 4th!
    Tagxak said:

I'm new to leasing and so hopefully someone can help me out. This is my lease contract and during the negotiations we agreed on a base .00099 MF with I believe 9 MSDs (having a .00005 reduction per MSD?). The paper the sales guy took and tore up later which I should have kept showed a MF of .00054 at the end. I also just realized they charged me for 10 MSDs?

When I got home to calculate everything it appears that I am paying a higher MF however. Can someone please confirm if my math is wrong or if during the financing they pulled a fast one on me and raised the numbers without telling me.

If they did do something wrong (won't assume it was on purpose yet) is there anything I can really do about it? Or since the contract was signed 2 days ago am I out of luck? (In CA if that matters). Thank You.

I don't see the MSRP on that sheet.

But, if you've signed the paperwork and taken delivery, I'm afraid there isn't much you can do at this point.

Go and enjoy your new Audi, and come see us before negotiating your next lease..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

JGendy27 said:

Good afternoon!

Walked into our local Audi dealership on Long Island, NY. Got the following deal worked out for the 2017 Audi A4 Premium with MMI Navi Plus, Convenience package,and other minor additions with the following numbers:

MSRP: 45,255
    MF=.00079
    RV= 59%
    negotiated cap cost = 41,861.54
    rebate= 750
    sales tax=1,683
    adjusted cap cost= 42,726.02
    Terms: 36mo/10k

$1,651.07 due at signing include first month, acquisition fee, vehicle registration and $500/month with taxes rolled in. Thinking to also ask to have the acquisition fee rolled in but deal didn't get finalized since I have the A6 still leased for 1 more month- on that they were only willing to pay half of what's left ($300)

Do these numbers add up and how's this deal? Thanks and happy 4th!

I too get $500/mo with those numbers. Only way to improve on it is to get a lower selling price or add MSDs to buy down the MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• greystalliongreystallion Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2016
    Michaell said:
    Good afternoon! Walked into our local Audi dealership on Long Island, NY. Got the following deal worked out for the 2017 Audi A4 Premium with MMI Navi Plus, Convenience package,and other minor additions with the following numbers: MSRP: 45,255 MF=.00079 RV= 59% negotiated cap cost = 41,861.54 rebate= 750 sales tax=1,683 adjusted cap cost= 42,726.02 Terms: 36mo/10k $1,651.07 due at signing include first month, acquisition fee, vehicle registration and $500/month with taxes rolled in. Thinking to also ask to have the acquisition fee rolled in but deal didn't get finalized since I have the A6 still leased for 1 more month- on that they were only willing to pay half of what's left ($300) Do these numbers add up and how's this deal? Thanks and happy 4th!
    I too get $500/mo with those numbers. Only way to improve on it is to get a lower selling price or add MSDs to buy down the MF.
    That dealer said he was going as low as possible for us. I was thinking perhaps trying to shop elsewhere for a better price? So you're saying this isn't a great price? 

And what is an MSD? I thought the MF couldn't be negotiated down. 
    Tagxak said:

By reverse calculation, I get an MF on this deal of .00062.
    It's possible the dealer marked up the MF, before applying the MSDs. Though, that seems like an awfully small markup.

Is it possible that the lease requires an initial security deposit, in addition to the 9 MSDs? Either way, the deposits are refundable, so not much difference in the long run.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jtse106jtse106 Member Posts: 19
    edited July 2016
    Hello, few questions here.

1. Can I get the numbers on a 0 down, 3 year/12k lease for a premium plus quattro with tech and sport packages? I'm located in Los Angeles.

Went to a local dealer (Pacific Audi in Torrance) yesterday and got a quote for:

MSRP: 49450
    Dealership discount: 2500
    Acquisition fee: 795
    DMV + other fees: 510
    Cap cost reduction: 0

Net cap cost 47745
    MF .00119

I've been lightly following this forum so I know this is a pretty terrible deal, but would like to get numbers so I can better negotiate.

2. Anybody got a good recommendation on a good dealer in the LA area to work with? Also, how much of a difference does going through Costco Auto or Truecar make in regards to leasing?

Thanks!
    jtse106 said:

Hello, few questions here.

1. Can I get the numbers on a 0 down, 3 year/12k lease for a premium plus quattro with tech and sport packages? I'm located in Los Angeles.

Went to a local dealer (Pacific Audi in Torrance) yesterday and got a quote for:

MSRP: 49450
    Dealership discount: 2500
    Acquisition fee: 795
    DMV + other fees: 510
    Cap cost reduction: 0

Net cap cost 47745
    MF .00119

I've been lightly following this forum so I know this is a pretty terrible deal, but would like to get numbers so I can better negotiate.

2. Anybody got a good recommendation on a good dealer in the LA area to work with? Also, how much of a difference does going through Costco Auto or Truecar make in regards to leasing?

Thanks!

1. MF is .00079 this month, so dealer is marking that up on you.
    2. Can't help you with dealer recommendations; why not reach out to any and all you're willing to travel to and see who gives you the best offer?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• c3po33c3po33 Member Posts: 67
    I am looking for the MF and Residual for a 2017 Audi A4 Premium Plus Quattro

36 months 12K
    24 months 12K

Thanks,
    Fernando
  • keith121keith121 Member Posts: 3
    I have two quotes. One of the vehicles has an offer that is attached. The other I will list the info...

It is a FWD 2017 A4 with an MSRP of $42,230 with a purchase price of $36,730 with a residual of 53% and a Lease End Value of $22,381.90 The lease terms are $376/mo. for 36 months with 12k miles after $5,000 down. The tax is 6.25%. This one includes Audi Care, but Im not sure about the other.

I don't know the MF for either vehicle, but a down payment of $5,000 seems high, and the residual seems a bit low. The monthly payments seem alright. Are there any red flags here or is there anything I should be hesitant about before signing?

Thanks and have a Happy 4th
    c3po33 said:

I am looking for the MF and Residual for a 2017 Audi A4 Premium Plus Quattro

36 months 12K
    24 months 12K

Thanks,
    Fernando

.00079 MF and 58%/65% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

keith121 said:

I have two quotes. One of the vehicles has an offer that is attached. The other I will list the info...

It is a FWD 2017 A4 with an MSRP of $42,230 with a purchase price of $36,730 with a residual of 53% and a Lease End Value of $22,381.90 The lease terms are $376/mo. for 36 months with 12k miles after $5,000 down. The tax is 6.25%. This one includes Audi Care, but Im not sure about the other.

I don't know the MF for either vehicle, but a down payment of $5,000 seems high, and the residual seems a bit low. The monthly payments seem alright. Are there any red flags here or is there anything I should be hesitant about before signing?

Thanks and have a Happy 4th

The lease can be structured with any amount upfront. Dealers like to use big upfront payments, because it makes the monthly payment seem cheap.

.00034 MF and 52% residual for 42/12.

If I subtract your added costs and the first payment from $5000, that leaves $1264 CAP cost reduction, and results in a payment of $354/mo. vs. $375 (on the attached quote).

Which state is this?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Texas
    keith121 said:

Texas

Okay, I was curious about the taxes, but that clears it up.

Seems a little high overall, and not a great deal for a car that MSRPs at $42K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks for the info, do you have any advice on what I could ask to make either of these offers into a good deal?
    keith121 said:

Thanks for the info, do you have any advice on what I could ask to make either of these offers into a good deal?

Sure, tell them you want the same deal, with only $3750 due at signing.. Then, let them figure it out.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• awarren82awarren82 Member Posts: 22
    edited July 2016
    Can someone please provide residuals and MF for 2017 A4 Premium in both AWD and FWD? 36/10.

And, also for the A4 Sedan Ultra in Premium. This only comes in FWD.

Thank you!
    awarren82 said:

Can someone please provide residuals and MF for 2017 A4 Premium in both AWD and FWD? 36/10.

Thank you!

FWD - .00034 and 57%
    AWD - .00079 and 59%

I don't see an Ultra - is it a trim package? If so, the regular Premium numbers will work.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• awarren82awarren82 Member Posts: 22
    Michaell said:

awarren82 said:

Thank you!

FWD - .00034 and 57%
    AWD - .00079 and 59%

I don't see an Ultra - is it a trim package? If so, the regular Premium numbers will work.
    Thank you Michaell. Ultra is a new line that hasn't been released yet. It's slightly less expensive and comes in both Premium/Premium Plus.
    awarren82 said:

Michaell said:

awarren82 said:

Thank you!

FWD - .00034 and 57%
    AWD - .00079 and 59%

Thank you Michaell. Ultra is a new line that hasn't been released yet. It's slightly less expensive and comes in both Premium/Premium Plus.
    Just a guess, but if it's Premium, it's Premium, regardless of Ultra.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pinksnyperpinksnyper Member Posts: 75
    Hi again @Kyfdx I am following you from thread to thread here! Can you please share 15k/36m numbers for 2017 A4 Premium Plus Quattro in NJ? I'll be asking the same regarding a 2016 Q5 in that thread. Thanks for all you guys do, you're life savers.

Hi again @Kyfdx I am following you from thread to thread here! Can you please share 15k/36m numbers for 2017 A4 Premium Plus Quattro in NJ? I'll be asking the same regarding a 2016 Q5 in that thread. Thanks for all you guys do, you're life savers.

.00079 and 56%

$750 loyalty incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rckt8945rckt8945 Member Posts: 4
    I'm looking to get confirmation on these numbers. Below is what I calculated based on original dealer numbers. The dealer is now telling that the Residual dropped by 1% – is this true? The 59% is based on a base residual of 58% with a +1% from the addition of Audi Care.

12k mi / 3yr
    MSRP: $47,900
    Selling Price: $45,000
    Money Factor for July: .00079 (1.9%)
    Residual: $28,261.00 (59%)

$564.68 w/o audi care
    $849 for audi care ($23.58 per month)

Final Monthly: $588.26

Thanks.
    rckt8945 said:

I'm looking to get confirmation on these numbers. Below is what I calculated based on original dealer numbers. The dealer is now telling that the Residual dropped by 1% – is this true? The 59% is based on a base residual of 58% with a +1% from the addition of Audi Care.

12k mi / 3yr
    MSRP: $47,900
    Selling Price: $45,000
    Money Factor for July: .00079 (1.9%)
    Residual: $28,261.00 (59%)

$564.68 w/o audi care
    $849 for audi care ($23.58 per month)

Final Monthly: $588.26

Thanks.

Premium or Premium+ Quattro:

.00079 MF and 58% residual for 36/12, +1% for AudiCare

You have to use the 58% residual without AudiCare.
    That gives $535.78
    With AudiCare, add $849 to the selling price, but bump the residual to 59%
    That gives $547.10

A difference of less than $12/mo.

Of course, I didn't add tax or acquisition fees, etc, etc..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rckt8945rckt8945 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks for the clarification regarding the AudiCare. This would be for Premium+ Quattro.

$547.10 plus an 8% sales tax = $590.86

The dealer and I are at $590/mo with tax and AudiCare included with $903 out of pocket.
    rckt8945 said:

Thanks for the clarification regarding the AudiCare. This would be for Premium+ Quattro.

$547.10 plus an 8% sales tax = $590.86

The dealer and I are at $590/mo with tax and AudiCare included with $903 out of pocket.

Looks like you and the dealer are on the same page.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• miketx1miketx1 Member Posts: 6
    Looking for the latest (July?) MF, Residuals (in Texas) for:
    A4 Premium Plus (both FWD, Quattro). 36 mo/30k (10k/year).

Any other incentives I should know about (my current car is not an Audi)> I am considering a change from another brand.

Thanks!!
    miketx1 said:

Any other incentives I should know about (my current car is not an Audi)> I am considering a change from another brand.

Thanks!!

.00034 MF and 57% residual
    .00079 MF and 59% residual

No apparent incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• miketx1miketx1 Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

miketx1 said:

Thanks!!

No apparent incentives
    Thanks!.. Just to be clear, .00034 = FWD, .00079 = Quattro?
  • rossdmrossdm Member Posts: 56
    Looking for Residual and MF for 2017 Premium FWD in Florida, 36 mo/15k and 42 mo/15.

Thanks.
    miketx1 said:

kyfdx said:

miketx1 said:

Thanks!!

No apparent incentives
    Thanks!.. Just to be clear, .00034 = FWD, .00079 = Quattro?
    Yes, that is correct.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

rossdm said:

Looking for Residual and MF for 2017 Premium FWD in Florida, 36 mo/15k and 42 mo/15.

Thanks.

.00034 and 54%

.00054 and 50%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cps2010cps2010 Member Posts: 6
    Can you please provide the current MF and Residuals for a 2017 A4 Prestige Quattro for 36 mo/12k and 36 mo/15K? Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.