Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hyundai Sonata Prices Paid 2016

limenjlimenj Member Posts: 20
edited October 2015 in Hyundai
Curious what the OTD prices are. Looking for a simple base SE Sonata with very little add ons. Want to get a ball park range of what you can save.

Comments

• tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    The lack of activity on this board is just another indicator that the 2016 Sonata does not sell without major incentives (and hyundai knows it). Enter the 2016 Sonata Sport Value edition:

http://www.hyundainews.com/us/en/media/pressreleases/44708/2016-hyundai-sonata-sport-offers-new-value-edition-package

This may redefine the best value sonata model at least for cheap asses like me; msrp $25310 with floor mats as the only accessory. Take that Honda!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,282
    tonyg2016 said:

The lack of activity on this board is just another indicator that the 2016 Sonata does not sell without major incentives (and hyundai knows it). Enter the 2016 Sonata Sport Value edition:

http://www.hyundainews.com/us/en/media/pressreleases/44708/2016-hyundai-sonata-sport-offers-new-value-edition-package

This may redefine the best value sonata model at least for cheap asses like me; msrp $25310 with floor mats as the only accessory. Take that Honda!

While my Elantra GT was at the dealer getting serviced, I walked the lot and was intrigued by the Sport with the Premium package.

Now that the Value Package is available, it ticks all my boxes and will be given a serious look when my lease is up this fall.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• joerasonjoerason Member Posts: 1
    I was quoted $27599 +TTL for a 2016 Sonata Limited with the Ultimate Package (in Texas). Does anyone know if I might be able to do better?
  • tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    Is anybody buying 2016 Sonata's any more?
  • peccadillopeccadillo Member Posts: 5
    tonyg2016 said:

Is anybody buying 2016 Sonata's any more?

I am seriously considering Sonata. I got quoted 21,429 + TTL for limited with Option Group 4 (tech package), this blows the offers I got for accord EXL by 4K.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited July 2016
    That sounds like an SE price - invoice is around $29,500 with the Limited Tech Package. Wowser.
  • peccadillopeccadillo Member Posts: 5
    stever said:

That sounds like an SE price - invoice is around $29,500 with the Limited Tech Package. Wowser.

The truecar quote for limited+tech is 22K, in my area. SE is 16K.
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    Hello! Once again, Edmunds is partnering with Parents Magazine to help families find their perfect car. If you own one of the below vehicles and have children under the age of 12, we'd love to hear what you think of it.
    Here's a link to the survey - please give us your thoughts no later than March 1, 2017.
    Thanks for your help!

SURVEY LINK: https://goo.gl/forms/wN9bw9FtPqRb2j4a2

Kia Soul (ideally 2017, 2016)
    Chevrolet Bolt (2017)
    Honda Civic (2016-17)
    Hyundai Sonata (2015-17)
    Subaru Crosstrek (2015-17)
    Honda CR-V (2017)
    Toyota Highlander (2017)
    Chrysler Pacifica (2017)
    Subaru Outback (2015-17)