Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chrysler 200 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,783
edited January 2014 in Chrysler
Tell us about shopping for a new 200!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• claymaker52claymaker52 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2011
    I just purchased my 200 S for $23,500 including tax, title, and fees. I got the car with Navigation. I thought this was a pretty good price. I mean I got a 283 HP car, fully loaded, with awesome styling for the price of an okay loaded Ford Focus. (Not bashing Ford Focus's or anything). I really don't know how you can get much better value than what you get in the 200 S.

The one thing that I think worked in my favor was the place I got the car at needed some customers before the month ended.
  • burdawgburdawg Member Posts: 1,524
    2012 200 Limited with V6, 730N media center, sunroof, $21,700 before tax & license.
  • Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,968
    Sounds like a killer price there but I'll bet their a bit lower now. Great car though and not really known by the public which is a real shame!

The Sandman :) :sick: :shades:

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

• alchipalchip Member Posts: 18
    I'm thinking about purchasing a 2016 Chrysler 200. Any advice?
  • oldschool3000oldschool3000 Member Posts: 1
    I purchased a 2016 200 Limited with the V6 just last week (July 2016) used from an Audi dealer where it served as a loaner car. It has 2,600 miles on it and is black/black. It looks brand new. Price was $19K including all taxes, fees and MV Registration here in New Jersey. Fine automobile! Be on the lookout. Lots of these were provided by Chrysler to high end auto dealers to use as "courtesy cars". It is considered a used car with 2,600 miles on it. Considering the prices local Chrysler dealers are asking is between 9 and 10 thousand more than that, I figured I'd take it!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,783

I purchased a 2016 200 Limited with the V6 just last week (July 2016) used from an Audi dealer where it served as a loaner car. It has 2,600 miles on it and is black/black. It looks brand new. Price was $19K including all taxes, fees and MV Registration here in New Jersey. Fine automobile! Be on the lookout. Lots of these were provided by Chrysler to high end auto dealers to use as "courtesy cars". It is considered a used car with 2,600 miles on it. Considering the prices local Chrysler dealers are asking is between 9 and 10 thousand more than that, I figured I'd take it!

Congrats on the new car!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator