Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Subaru 2.5i Premium lease.

carbuyerfl1carbuyerfl1 Member Posts: 7
edited July 2016 in Subaru
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to lease a 2016 Subaru 2.5i Premium (location Miami) does any have the Money Factor and Residual for this car and model? Also and Pardon the ignorance, what would you consider a good deal on this car with $2K down? (in terms of all in monthly payment)

Thanks in advance.
M

Best Answer

Answers

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Car? So you mean the Impreza and not an Outback or Forester or something else?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to lease a 2016 Subaru 2.5i Premium (location Miami) does any have the Money Factor and Residual for this car and model? Also and Pardon the ignorance, what would you consider a good deal on this car with $2K down? (in terms of all in monthly payment)

Thanks in advance.
    M

Or, is it a Legacy?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• carbuyerfl1carbuyerfl1 Member Posts: 7
    Sorry - Outback 10K mils per year
    Many thanks Michaell
    @Michaell Sorry they sold the car i was negotiating. Do these numbers change for the 2017 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited with Starlink - same lease plan 36/10... ? thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,259

@Michaell Sorry they sold the car i was negotiating. Do these numbers change for the 2017 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited with Starlink - same lease plan 36/10... ? thanks in advance.

63% and .00105 for the Limited.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

@Michaell thank you for the quick response.