Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Audi A3 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232
edited September 2017 in Audi
Ask your 2017 A3 or S3 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2017 Audi A3 here

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• meddle1meddle1 Member Posts: 32
    Thank you for all that you do for us. I understand North America pricing for the 2017 A3s was released yesterday. So without further ado, what is the MF and RV for a 2017 A3 AWD Premium Plus for 36/10 in NY?

Also, does anyone know...if you doing a build-to-order and the vehicle won't be delivered until October/November, how does the dealer determine the MF/RV when you place your order? Are you "locked in" to whatever program offer is available at the time of your order (like a mortgage)?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232
    meddle1 said:

Thank you for all that you do for us. I understand North America pricing for the 2017 A3s was released yesterday. So without further ado, what is the MF and RV for a 2017 A3 AWD Premium Plus for 36/10 in NY?

Also, does anyone know...if you doing a build-to-order and the vehicle won't be delivered until October/November, how does the dealer determine the MF/RV when you place your order? Are you "locked in" to whatever program offer is available at the time of your order (like a mortgage)?

Hmmm, we've got 2017 lease numbers for all Audi models ... except the A3.

Perhaps in September ...

Not sure if Audi allows you the choice of MF/RV when the order is placed or picked up, or if you are locked in to one or the other.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• DIMNJDIMNJ Member Posts: 84
    edited August 2016
    Here is my deal that I just signed for a 2016 Premium in NJ:

MSRP $36,975 (metallic, advanced key, heated seats, all-weather mats, wheel locks)
    36mo/12K mo lease
    Included Incentives: $1750 (loyalty+summer event)
    Total due at signing, with dealer's fees and 1st payment: $1,120
    $330/mo (incl. 7% tax)

I hope it helps!
    disla said:

MSRP $36,9975 (metallic, advanced key, heated seats, all-weather mats, wheel locks)
    36mo/12K mo lease
    Total due at signing, with dealer's fees: $1,120
    $330/mo (incl. 7% tax)

I hope it helps!

Solid deal! Congrats and enjoy the new Audi!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited August 2016
    Thank you, Michaell,
    I am glad they kept me at Audi and prevented going for a Volvo S60
  • aalvareznycaalvareznyc Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2016
    Are these in the dealers already? I've seen a bunch on the websites for dealers here in northern NJ. Anyone seen them? I'm considering getting an 2017 A3 in Sept / Oct if possible. They are officially out in oct from what i've read.

Are these in the dealers already? I've seen a bunch on the websites for dealers here in northern NJ. Anyone seen them? I'm considering getting an 2017 A3 in Sept / Oct if possible. They are officially out in oct from what i've read.

We don't have any lease numbers for the 2017 A3 at this point. Perhaps in September, but if they aren't expected at the dealers until October, we may not see the lease numbers until then either.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

We don't have any lease numbers for the 2017 A3 at this point. Perhaps in September, but if they aren't expected at the dealers until October, we may not see the lease numbers until then either.
    sounds about right. I just reached out to a few dealers and they confirmed late sept / early october. looking forward to those numbers def have my eyes set on one of these!

Michaell said:

sounds about right. I just reached out to a few dealers and they confirmed late sept / early october. looking forward to those numbers def have my eyes set on one of these!
    Are there big differences planned for the 2017?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Are there big differences planned for the 2017?
    not a ton from what I been reading other than some tech stuff. 2017 a3's will now have option for virtual cockpit, Apple car play, etc on top of small edits to the lights, etc.

press release from Audi: https://www.audiusa.com/newsroom/news/press-releases/2016/08/audi-of-america-2017-a3-model-line-refresh
  • volvodadvolvodad Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2016
    Exploring a lease on a used 2016 Audi A3 2.0T Premium Sedan, AWD, Heated Seats, MMI Navigation Plus. It was a loaner car for the dealership and in great shape. Includes the new car warranty and Audi certified pre-owner warranty. I think they should be able to do better on the sell price and monthly payments. Dealership is in NY.

Sell Price: $30,240
    7,616 miles
    $361/month: 15k/year, residual is $18,449, $2K down
    $338/month: 12k/year, residual $19,189, $2K down
    MF: .000049
    volvodad said:

Exploring a lease on a used 2016 Audi A3 2.0T Premium Sedan, AWD, Heated Seats, MMI Navigation Plus. It was a loaner car for the dealership and in great shape. Includes the new car warranty and Audi certified pre-owner warranty. I think they should be able to do better on the sell price and monthly payments. Dealership is in NY.

Sell Price: $30,240
    7,616 miles
    $361/month: 15k/year, residual is $18,449, $2K down
    $338/month: 12k/year, residual $19,189, $2K down
    MF: .000049

Has the car been titled? If not, it is eligible for new car lease rates. The residual is adjusted downward for the miles, however.

Yes, the selling price should account for the miles. Otherwise, why lease a loaner / demo?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• volvodadvolvodad Member Posts: 8
    I don't believe it has been titled. The dealer knocked another $1,000 off to make the sell price $29,240 for 15K/36 months. Payment is down to $324/mo w/ $1350 out of pocket. Do you think it's a fair deal?
    volvodad said:

I don't believe it has been titled. The dealer knocked another $1,000 off to make the sell price $29,240 for 15K/36 months. Payment is down to $324/mo w/ $1350 out of pocket. Do you think it's a fair deal?

If the $324 includes tax, it's a good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rahuligansrahuligans Member Posts: 9
    Just wanted to check in to see if there are lease numbers for September yet for a 2017 A3 Quattro Premium and Premium Plus in MA. Looking for a 12/36mo or 10/36mo. Thanks!

Just wanted to check in to see if there are lease numbers for September yet for a 2017 A3 Quattro Premium and Premium Plus in MA. Looking for a 12/36mo or 10/36mo. Thanks!

No 2017 A3 lease numbers available, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rdodgerrdodger Member Posts: 1
    disla said:

MSRP $36,975 (metallic, advanced key, heated seats, all-weather mats, wheel locks)
    36mo/12K mo lease
    Total due at signing, with dealer's fees and 1st payment: $1,120
    $330/mo (incl. 7% tax)

I hope it helps!

Hi, where in NJ if you don't mind? Looking in NJ also and seems like a great deal!
    Bell Audi in Edison
  • sixsencesixsence Member Posts: 51
    Any lease numbers out for 2017 A3's yet?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,055
    sixsence said:

.00051 MF and 54% residual for the sedan, 36/15.
    Premium or Premium Plus
    Subtract 2% for Prestige

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• sixsencesixsence Member Posts: 51
    kyfdx said:

sixsence said:

Premium or Premium Plus
    Subtract 2% for Prestige
    What about quattro?

42/15 for premium plus quattro and premium quattro?
    sixsence said:

kyfdx said:

sixsence said:

Premium or Premium Plus
    Subtract 2% for Prestige
    What about quattro?

42/15 for premium plus quattro and premium quattro?
    There is no FWD version of the A3 for 2017 - they are all 2.0T Quattros

42/15 - .00071 and 50% (Prem / Prem+); subtract 2% for Prestige

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• djeneraldjeneral Member Posts: 17
    Hey Michaell,

Thanks in advance for whatever guidance you can provide. I'm looking at October lease rates for:

2017 Audi A3 Sportback E-tron (Premium Plus)
    2016 Audi A3 Sportback E-tron (Premium Plus)

Both would be 36/12 in southern California. Apologies in advance if this is the wrong thread for that particular model.
    djeneral said:

Hey Michaell,

Thanks in advance for whatever guidance you can provide. I'm looking at October lease rates for:

2017 Audi A3 Sportback E-tron (Premium Plus)
    2016 Audi A3 Sportback E-tron (Premium Plus)

Both would be 36/12 in southern California. Apologies in advance if this is the wrong thread for that particular model.

2017 - .00097 and 54%. $4502 lease cash.

2016 discussion is here

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/35583/audi/a3/2016-audi-a3-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• derekanaderekana Member Posts: 6
    Whats the residual/MF for 2017 S3 36/12 and 36/10? What % discount i should realistically shoot for?
    derekana said:

Whats the residual/MF for 2017 S3 36/12 and 36/10? What % discount i should realistically shoot for?

.00095 MF. What trim?

6% off sticker is a good discount for Audi.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• derekanaderekana Member Posts: 6
    can i get both for premium plus and prestige? thank you so much again for quick respond
    derekana said:

can i get both for premium plus and prestige? thank you so much again for quick respond

56% or 57% for P+. Subtract 1% for prestige.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• andnacbrandnacbr Member Posts: 56
    How about the A3 2017 Premium or Premium Plus 7.5k, 10k and 12k
    andnacbr said:

How about the A3 2017 Premium or Premium Plus 7.5k, 10k and 12k

.00051 and 58% / 57% / 56%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• crum333crum333 Member Posts: 20
    Been lurking for a while, very helpful forum. Thank you. I have a fun one for you:

JUst moved from CO to AZ. I have a very underwater, ill-advised, mid-life crisis induced 2012 Audi Q5 that I'm trying to hide/erase some negative equity. I went to Audi yesterday to look into an etron as the incentives and 3k down will wipe out all the negative equity, and just can't seem to make sense of the numbers. Not sure why the payments are so high when they advertise the same car for $368/mo with 2800 down + fees. Here's a picture of the "best" they can do, and I'll also break it out here in case you can't see it.

2017 A3 Etron Premium w/ sport package
    MSRP: 43245
    Negotiated Price: 38800
    Total Financed Aftermarkets: 499

Total Trade Allowance: 19800
    Total Trade Payoff: 29954.64
    Net Trade Allowance: -10154.64

Customer Cash: 3000
    Total Rebates: 8502 (loyalty, takata airbag loyalty, tax credit)
    Total Cash and Rebates: 11502

Security Deposit: 0
    Advanced Payments: 593.24
    Upfront Charges: 1885.11
    Total Cap Reduction: 9023.65
    Due on Delivery: 3000

Monthly Payment: 593.24
    Term: 42

Base Monthly: 550.32
    Tax: 42.92

Residual: 21662.50
    Money Factor: .00133
    Mileage: 12000

I thought this would be a good idea to get rid of negative equity by taking advantage of the airbag, loyalty and tax credit incentives, but was surprised to see the payment is north of my payment on the Q5 payment of 518. Loan on Q5 doesn't end until 2022.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you!

crum333 said:

Been lurking for a while, very helpful forum. Thank you. I have a fun one for you:

JUst moved from CO to AZ. I have a very underwater, ill-advised, mid-life crisis induced 2012 Audi Q5 that I'm trying to hide/erase some negative equity. I went to Audi yesterday to look into an etron as the incentives and 3k down will wipe out all the negative equity, and just can't seem to make sense of the numbers. Not sure why the payments are so high when they advertise the same car for $368/mo with 2800 down + fees. Here's a picture of the "best" they can do, and I'll also break it out here in case you can't see it.

2017 A3 Etron Premium w/ sport package
    MSRP: 43245
    Negotiated Price: 38800
    Total Financed Aftermarkets: 499

Total Trade Allowance: 19800
    Total Trade Payoff: 29954.64
    Net Trade Allowance: -10154.64

Customer Cash: 3000
    Total Rebates: 8502 (loyalty, takata airbag loyalty, tax credit)
    Total Cash and Rebates: 11502

Security Deposit: 0
    Advanced Payments: 593.24
    Upfront Charges: 1885.11
    Total Cap Reduction: 9023.65
    Due on Delivery: 3000

Term: 42

Base Monthly: 550.32
    Tax: 42.92

Residual: 21662.50
    Money Factor: .00133
    Mileage: 12000

I thought this would be a good idea to get rid of negative equity by taking advantage of the airbag, loyalty and tax credit incentives, but was surprised to see the payment is north of my payment on the Q5 payment of 518. Loan on Q5 doesn't end until 2022.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Let's leave the trade out of the deal and see what the numbers look like.

42/12 on the A3 E-tron is .00117 and 50%.

Using the MSRP and the negotiated price with accessories, I get $492/mo before tax. You didn't provide the tax rate in AZ, but 8% brings the payment to $532/mo

That's before any incentives and the negative equity are factored into the equation. I agree with the $8502 of incentives, but I'm guessing your $3000 is not all going to cap reduction (acquisition fee, DMV costs, dealer fee, first payment). You'll need to know the adjusted cap cost with the negative equity and incentives accounted for. The dealer quote may be a bit high, but not outrageously so - could be a marked up MF.

You may be better off riding out the Q5 loan, or looking for a less expensive car that still has high incentives. The negative equity will kill you, no matter what.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• crum333crum333 Member Posts: 20
    Thank you for the help. Yeah, the negative equity is a killer. The thought of carrying that loan for another 5+ years drives me crazy. Wish I hadn't done it and leased something to begin with - have to learn somehow! Thanks again.
    crum333 said:

Thank you for the help. Yeah, the negative equity is a killer. The thought of carrying that loan for another 5+ years drives me crazy. Wish I hadn't done it and leased something to begin with - have to learn somehow! Thanks again.

Hey, it's not like you're driving a 15 year old beater. You still have an Audi in the driveway every day.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• driving_me_maddriving_me_mad Member Posts: 2
    Hi, what would be the lease monthly price on a 2017 Prestige e-tron w/ sports package? Also what anticipated discount off the MSRP of $49,475 could be expected? Washington state.
    Thanks!

Hi, what would be the lease monthly price on a 2017 Prestige e-tron w/ sports package? Also what anticipated discount off the MSRP of $49,475 could be expected? Washington state.
    Thanks!

Usually for Audi, 6% before incentives is a good discount.

Need to know the lease term and miles per year, along with that negotiated price, to figure a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• driving_me_maddriving_me_mad Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

Thanks!

Need to know the lease term and miles per year, along with that negotiated price, to figure a payment.
    36mo 12k/yr and 24mo 10k/yr please!

Michaell said:

Thanks!

36mo 12k/yr and 24mo 10k/yr please!
    .00097 and 51% or 59%.

$4502 lease bonus on the E-Tron.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• oski97oski97 Member Posts: 3
    Hi Michael -- are there any changes to the November A3 e-tron rates? I'm looking for the Premium Plus: 36 mo 12k/15k and 24 mo 12k/15k. Are the incentives the same -- lease bonus and new customer cash? Thank you for your help!
    oski97 said:

Hi Michael -- are there any changes to the November A3 e-tron rates? I'm looking for the Premium Plus: 36 mo 12k/15k and 24 mo 12k/15k. Are the incentives the same -- lease bonus and new customer cash? Thank you for your help!

.00097 MF and 59%/52% residual for 15K/yr
    Add 2% for 12K/yr

$4502 PHEV lease bonus
    $1000 acquisition/loyalty bonus
    Complimentary 1st payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• oski97oski97 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks kyfdx!
  • talwar19talwar19 Member Posts: 5
    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2017 A3 Sedan Quattro Premium Plus w/ tech package in Michigan?

36mo/15k miles & 42mo/15k miles

Also, are there any lease incentives for November?

Thank you!
    talwar19 said:

Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2017 A3 Sedan Quattro Premium Plus w/ tech package in Michigan?

36mo/15k miles & 42mo/15k miles

Also, are there any lease incentives for November?

Thank you!

.00051 and 54%
    .00071 and 50%

Complimentary first payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• taxi_drivertaxi_driver Member Posts: 43
    MF/RV for A3 Premium please? 36/12 and 15k. Thank you

FWD or Quattro?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

FWD

FWD

.00012 MF and 53%/51% residual.
    Complimentary 1st payment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited November 2016
    residual difference for 24mo or premium plus trim?

does Audi offer MSD?

residual difference for 24mo or premium plus trim?

does Audi offer MSD?

Add 7% for 24 months.

Yes, MSD is available. However, Audi stipulates a minimum MF of .00005, so you could only use one MSD to bring the MF down to .00007

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

would it realistically make a tangible difference in net payment? haven't gone to a dealer yet, just gathering info in advance before shopping numbers around.