Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

August Leasing Terms for Grand Touring

novacathynovacathy Member Posts: 3
edited August 2016 in Mazda
I know there's a special on the Sport this month but I'm looking at the 2016.5 Grand Touring (AWD but no other packages or features). Any lease incentives that you've heard of? What's the MF and residual currently at? Looking at 3 year lease with 10,000/yr mileage. Thanks!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    novacathy said:

I know there's a special on the Sport this month but I'm looking at the 2016.5 Grand Touring (AWD but no other packages or features). Any lease incentives that you've heard of? What's the MF and residual currently at? Looking at 3 year lease with 10,000/yr mileage. Thanks!

62% and .00014. No lease incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• novacathynovacathy Member Posts: 3
    Thx!
  • pranjal1pranjal1 Member Posts: 24
    What is the MF and residual on a 2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD with i-Activesense and Technology Packages in San Diego, CA.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    pranjal1 said:

What is the MF and residual on a 2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD with i-Activesense and Technology Packages in San Diego, CA.

.00014 and 59% for 36 months, 15,000 miles per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• pranjal1pranjal1 Member Posts: 24
    Thanks Michaell