Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Evoque Dynamic Lease Rates

mcorfmcorf Member Posts: 89
edited August 2016 in Land Rover
Can you tell me the lease rates for 33,36,39,42 for the 2017 Evoque Dynamic? My dealer said yesterday they are not out yet but they have 2017's on the lot, so I am just curious as to what the best option is for this lease? Thanks.

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,098
    mcorf said:

Can you tell me the lease rates for 33,36,39,42 for the 2017 Evoque Dynamic? My dealer said yesterday they are not out yet but they have 2017's on the lot, so I am just curious as to what the best option is for this lease? Thanks.

Unless it's a convertible, then the rates aren't out yet for the 2017 model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mcorfmcorf Member Posts: 89
    Anything yet ?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    mcorf said:

Anything yet ?

We won't see any new program information until September.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

OK, because I was given crazy high rates yesterday. Dealer wants over $3000 more up front on the identical 2017 as compared to 2016 model.
    I was told today the residual for 33 months is 62% and the money factor is .00118 on the 2017 Evoque HSE Dynamic for August. Is this decent or should I wait until September rates come out? Thanks.
    mcorf said:

I was told today the residual for 33 months is 62% and the money factor is .00118 on the 2017 Evoque HSE Dynamic for August. Is this decent or should I wait until September rates come out? Thanks.

No clue what the numbers will look like next month. I can't imagine them being much different, but I'm not making the decisions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• gobernastergobernaster Member Posts: 33
    Are 2017 Evoque MF and residuals available yet for September? Would like to know most advantageous term, 12 and 15k miles for SE Premium, HSE, and HSE Dynamic. Thank you!

Are 2017 Evoque MF and residuals available yet for September? Would like to know most advantageous term, 12 and 15k miles for SE Premium, HSE, and HSE Dynamic. Thank you!

36/15
    SE Prem - 61% and .00189
    HSE - 57% and .00116
    HSE Dyn - 54% and .00063

Add 2% for 12k

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator