Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Volvo S60 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
edited August 2017 in Volvo
Ask your 2017 S60 lease questions here! Get info about prices, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

• ashleigh919ashleigh919 Member Posts: 79
    I'll start the discussion! One dealer today claimed they can get me into a regular 2017 S60 at the same or better than a 2016 cross country since they're out. They have a few more on the way, so they're looking for the invoices on those and will get back to me.

In the meantime, so I know, I need the numbers, both 24/15 and 36/15 on a Dynamic AWD and an Inscription AWD, in NY.

Are there any incentives on 2017s?

I want to make sure the residuals, MFs, and overall lease numbers I'm given match up.

Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

I'll start the discussion! One dealer today claimed they can get me into a regular 2017 S60 at the same or better than a 2016 cross country since they're out. They have a few more on the way, so they're looking for the invoices on those and will get back to me.

In the meantime, so I know, I need the numbers, both 24/15 and 36/15 on a Dynamic AWD and an Inscription AWD, in NY.

Are there any incentives on 2017s?

I want to make sure the residuals, MFs, and overall lease numbers I'm given match up.

Thanks.

Dynamic: .00001 MF and 57%/51% residual
    Add 1% for Inscription
    $1200 lease bonus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you. Unless they discount the car by about $7,000 on top of the incentive, and I go to 36 months, I'm not sure how they can come close to where I need to be monthly. I'm still waiting to hear back.
  • karate19karate19 Member Posts: 21
    Please comment on this offer:

2017 AWD S60 Inscription in NY
    Bliss
    Convenience
    Heated Seats
    Metallic paint

12K miles
    36 months
    Total Adjusted Capitalized Cost $36,923.83

Monthly payment including taxes $464.59

karate19 said:

Please comment on this offer:

2017 AWD S60 Inscription in NY
    Bliss
    Convenience
    Heated Seats
    Metallic paint

12K miles
    36 months
    Total Adjusted Capitalized Cost $36,923.83

Monthly payment including taxes $464.59

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Okay, let's see if I am finally getting a half decent deal. It's impossible to find a 2016, and a dealer is working with me on a 2017. The numbers are different than what @kyfdx said for the MF and residual. I'm almost where I need and want to be, but I'd like opinions, please!

I was told the dynamic isn't a good deal right now, so I'm going with a T5 AWD Inscription:
    MSRP: $41,675
    Selling price after incentives and everything (said he was cutting off holdback, too): $35,130 (if I remember correctly)
    MF: 0.00015 (thought it was 0.00001?)
    Residual: 51% (thought it was 52%?)

He said 36 months was much better than 24 months, so I wasn't given numbers for that -- $429, including 8.375% NY tax (taxed on all incentives and entire lease cost).

First month and dealer fee out of pocket, approx. $1,000.

I wanted it to be no more than $400, but the internet manager told me they usually cut better deals once you're there in person, so I'll go there tomorrow once I'm back in town.

Thoughts on the deal? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145

Okay, let's see if I am finally getting a half decent deal. It's impossible to find a 2016, and a dealer is working with me on a 2017. The numbers are different than what @kyfdx said for the MF and residual. I'm almost where I need and want to be, but I'd like opinions, please!

I was told the dynamic isn't a good deal right now, so I'm going with a T5 AWD Inscription:
    Selling price after incentives and everything (said he was cutting off holdback, too): $35,130 (if I remember correctly)

He said 36 months was much better than 24 months, so I wasn't given numbers for that -- $429, including 8.375% NY tax (taxed on all incentives and entire lease cost).

I wanted it to be no more than $400, but the internet manager told me they usually cut better deals once you're there in person, so I'll go there tomorrow once I'm back in town.

.00015 is the correct MF for the Inscription AWD. 51% for 36/15.

Your prices give me $394/mo before tax. What is the adjusted cap cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

edited September 2016
    Michaell said:

Thanks; that's what I calculated, too, with about $34.81 in tax. What are the numbers for 24/15, just to confirm that they won't come to a better payment? I'm excited and happy to FINALLY be bringing this to a close!

The adjusted cap. cost should be $35,130, the selling price, which is net of incentives and dealer discounts.

How much are the incentives now? I've gotten conflicting information about there being conquest money available, too.

Michaell said:

Thanks; that's what I calculated, too, with about $34.81 in tax. What are the numbers for 24/15, just to confirm that they won't come to a better payment? I'm excited and happy to FINALLY be bringing this to a close!

The adjusted cap. cost should be $35,130, the selling price, which is net of incentives and dealer discounts.

How much are the incentives now? I've gotten conflicting information about there being conquest money available, too.
    All I show is $2350 lease bonus.

24/15 - .00015 and 57%. Extra $1400 in lease cash for 24 month term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Thanks for answering almost immediately!

I worked it back to the actual cap. cost being $37,480, net of the incentive. 24 months would put me at $424 + $51 tax, or $465 a month. If I can get them to knock the price down to $36,000, 24 months is $362 + $45.83 in tax, which is ideal -- both pricewise and because it's 24 months.

These are pretty good deals for a 2017, correct? Other dealerships offered me $470, $490, and over $500.

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

I worked it back to the actual cap. cost being $37,480, net of the incentive. 24 months would put me at $424 + $51 tax, or $465 a month. If I can get them to knock the price down to $36,000, 24 months is $362 + $45.83 in tax, which is ideal -- both pricewise and because it's 24 months.

These are pretty good deals for a 2017, correct? Other dealerships offered me $470, $490, and over $500.
    424 + 51 = 475

Yes, these look like decent discounts for 2017's

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

424 + 51 = 475

Yes, these look like decent discounts for 2017's
    Thanks, my breaking point is $420, which is what I was offered for 36 months anyway, including tax. I'm headed out there now (about 40 miles away) to get them to come down a bit. I'll report back! I appreciate all the help through the craziness.
    edited September 2016
    Final report (originally was $429 for car that was a little less):

MSRP: $41,880
    T5 Inscription AWD with BLIS, heated seats, tempa spare (the one on the lot had it, not charged for it), and sunglass holder 

Selling price after discounts and incentives: $35,180

MF: 0.00015

Residual: 51%

36/15, and if I'm over my miles with 6 months left, I can get out of the lease. (I really wanted 24 months, but even with the $1,400 bonus, the numbers weren't great.)

$414 a month, including NY tax at 8.375%, which is also on all the incentives.

Out of pocket at inception: $1000-ish = first payment, bank fee, license, registration, etc. 

Invoice is $39,600; incentives are $2,350. I got another $2,100 off after that. Not bad on a 2017. If anyone needs dealer/salesperson info., let me know. He was great and no-haggle whatsoever.

T5 Inscription AWD with BLIS, heated seats, tempa spare (the one on the lot had it, not charged for it), and sunglass holder 

36/15, and if I'm over my miles with 6 months left, I can get out of the lease. (I really wanted 24 months, but even with the $1,400 bonus, the numbers weren't great.)

Out of pocket at inception: $1000-ish = first payment, bank fee, license, registration, etc. 

Invoice is $39,600; incentives are $2,350. I got another $2,100 off after that. Not bad on a 2017. If anyone needs dealer/salesperson info., let me know. He was great and no-haggle whatsoever.

Congrats! I know the process was an bit painful, but in the end you got what you wanted.

Enjoy your new Volvo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Congrats! I know the process was an bit painful, but in the end you got what you wanted.

Enjoy your new Volvo.
    Thank you so much again for all the help, as well as to you @kyfdx!

I wanted to give the final report after I picked up the car on Friday (I had to wait because I actually still have my Fusion, since the lease transfer paperwork was just completed and taken out of my name Tuesday, so now the DMV has to issue plates to the new person, but who knew what October leasing terms would be? Since I knew it was signed and sealed, it was okay for me to get my Volvo on Friday. :smile: ) Of course, right before I picked mine up, they got in a car with Beechwood, which is what I wanted, but I wasn't going to switch everything and drive them crazy, plus that one had metallic paint and a higher MSRP, and I'm paying $30 more than my max as it is!

So, final terms are as follows (we didn't realize the drive-off was $500 more than I was quoted, but it makes sense, since I was paying the bank fee up-front, and I said "whatever" at that point:

2017 S60 Inscription AWD - BLIS - Heated Seats - Spare tire (came with that, so had no choice; realizing convenience package might have been key because I need a tiny key fob to get in and out of my garage, and the key needs to be inserted without keyless drive!)

Gross Cap. Cost: $35,110
    Taxes at 8.375%: $1,193.75 (NY requires them up-front but I finance them because you don't get them back if something happens to the car. Equal to $33.16 a month.)
    Adj. Cap. Cost, including tax and $995 bank fee: $37,298.83
    Cap. Cost Reduction after drive-off: $808.50
    Final adj. cap. cost: $36,490.33
    Residual at 51% (15k miles): $21,358.80

Paid at drive-off: $1,581.50, including first-month, bank fee, registration $75 doc. fee, inspection, NY tire fee, etc.

Payment: $429

Considering my tax rate and that I have 15,000 miles, that's not a bad deal at all.

Michaell said:

Enjoy your new Volvo.
    Thank you so much again for all the help, as well as to you @kyfdx!

I wanted to give the final report after I picked up the car on Friday (I had to wait because I actually still have my Fusion, since the lease transfer paperwork was just completed and taken out of my name Tuesday, so now the DMV has to issue plates to the new person, but who knew what October leasing terms would be? Since I knew it was signed and sealed, it was okay for me to get my Volvo on Friday. :smile: ) Of course, right before I picked mine up, they got in a car with Beechwood, which is what I wanted, but I wasn't going to switch everything and drive them crazy, plus that one had metallic paint and a higher MSRP, and I'm paying $30 more than my max as it is!

So, final terms are as follows (we didn't realize the drive-off was $500 more than I was quoted, but it makes sense, since I was paying the bank fee up-front, and I said "whatever" at that point:

2017 S60 Inscription AWD - BLIS - Heated Seats - Spare tire (came with that, so had no choice; realizing convenience package might have been key because I need a tiny key fob to get in and out of my garage, and the key needs to be inserted without keyless drive!)

Gross Cap. Cost: $35,110
    Taxes at 8.375%: $1,193.75 (NY requires them up-front but I finance them because you don't get them back if something happens to the car. Equal to $33.16 a month.)
    Adj. Cap. Cost, including tax and $995 bank fee: $37,298.83
    Cap. Cost Reduction after drive-off: $808.50
    Final adj. cap. cost: $36,490.33
    Residual at 51% (15k miles): $21,358.80

Paid at drive-off: $1,581.50, including first-month, bank fee, registration $75 doc. fee, inspection, NY tire fee, etc.

Payment: $429

Considering my tax rate and that I have 15,000 miles, that's not a bad deal at all.
    Congrats again! Thanks for sharing your deal details with us.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• whodunitswhodunits Member Posts: 18
    Will appreciate money factor, residual and any bonus/lease/loyalty cash for 2017 Volvo S60 Inscription T5 AWD Platinum, 24 months, 10,000 miles/year. Thank you very much.
    whodunits said:

Will appreciate money factor, residual and any bonus/lease/loyalty cash for 2017 Volvo S60 Inscription T5 AWD Platinum, 24 months, 10,000 miles/year. Thank you very much.

.00015 MF and 60% residual
    $750 Volvo allowance
    $2100 lease bonus
    $1400 24-month lease bonus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cherbarcherbar Member Posts: 19
    Where is dealership in NY with 429 price
    kyfdx said:

.00015 MF and 60% residual
    $750 Volvo allowance
    $2100 lease bonus
    $1400 24-month lease bonus

Thank you very much, @kyfdx
    cherbar said:

I don't know if I'm allowed to post that information here; please let me know, either @kyfdx or @Michaell, If I remember correctly, I might be able to post the dealership name, but not individual salesperson information?

cherbar said:

I don't know if I'm allowed to post that information here; please let me know, either @kyfdx or @Michaell, If I remember correctly, I might be able to post the dealership name, but not individual salesperson information?
    You can post both dealer and salesman name; just no contact info.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

cherbar said:

You can post both dealer and salesman name; just no contact info.
    Thanks for the clarification, @Michaell! My salesperson was Boris Rakhman, and I went to Glen Cove Volvo. Even though it's on Long Island, and I live in Westchester, the leasing process was still very easy and uncomplicated. It was no pressure, no haggling -- so great! Feel free to tell them Ashleigh sent you. :smile:
  • yun520cnyun520cn Member Posts: 2
    do you have money factor, residual and any bonus/lease/loyalty cash for
    2017 Volvo S60 Inscription T5 FWD Platinum,
    24 months, 10,000 miles/year.
    36 months, 10,000 miles/year?
    Thanks

yun520cn said:

do you have money factor, residual and any bonus/lease/loyalty cash for
    2017 Volvo S60 Inscription T5 FWD Platinum,
    24 months, 10,000 miles/year.
    36 months, 10,000 miles/year?
    Thanks

.00001 MF and 58%/52% residual.
    $2100 lease bonus + $1400 24-month lease bonus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• thehornetthehornet Member Posts: 2
    hi
    first time here and new volvo owner. i wish i came here before I leased.
    In Michigan new, loaded 2016 T5 FWD Premier Drive E with tech, blis, 19" wheels, climate, convenience, metallic.

MSRP was $45080.
    I put down a $7,000 trade.
    36 months /15,000 per year, $400 per mo, with first 3 payments by volvo.

I know nothing about mf or residual.

I do know we like this car alot and dealership was real nice and efficient.

is my deal reasonable?

thanks

thehornet said:

hi
    first time here and new volvo owner. i wish i came here before I leased.
    In Michigan new, loaded 2016 T5 FWD Premier Drive E with tech, blis, 19" wheels, climate, convenience, metallic.

MSRP was $45080.
    I put down a $7,000 trade.
    36 months /15,000 per year, $400 per mo, with first 3 payments by volvo.

I know nothing about mf or residual.

I do know we like this car alot and dealership was real nice and efficient.

is my deal reasonable?

thanks

Hard to say ... do you know what the selling price was?

We recommend against using trade equity as a down payment ...

But, in 3 years you'll know to come here first!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• thehornetthehornet Member Posts: 2
    Car msrp was $45080 and I rthink selling price was $39000. The buyout is $20000 in 3 years.
    It is our first volvo. I went with this because most dealers offered me $6,000 on my prius, this dealer went $7,000. WE love the car. Nicest car we every owned. Crystal white, 19" wheel package and I am addicted to the adaptive cruise. I figured dump the prius and $400 a month for 3 years plus we got 15,000 miles per year.

I probably paid a bit too much? But Im not good at dealerships. They are a sly bunch.

thank you,
    toby
    thehornet said:

Car msrp was $45080 and I rthink selling price was $39000. The buyout is $20000 in 3 years.
    It is our first volvo. I went with this because most dealers offered me $6,000 on my prius, this dealer went $7,000. WE love the car. Nicest car we every owned. Crystal white, 19" wheel package and I am addicted to the adaptive cruise. I figured dump the prius and $400 a month for 3 years plus we got 15,000 miles per year.

I probably paid a bit too much? But Im not good at dealerships. They are a sly bunch.

thank you,
    toby

Nice car ... congrats and enjoy!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cj4713popstarcj4713popstar Member Posts: 56
    Good Morning, I am looking for November lease numbers for the following in Illinois:

2017 S60 T5 FWD Inscription Platinum 24/15 & 36/15
    2017 S60 T5 AWD Inscription Platinum 24/15 & 36/15
    2017 S60 T6 24/15 & 36/15

Also I have a vehicle I would be trading in with roughly $10K of equity. If you don't recommend rolling that into the lease what would my options with a dealer be, just getting a check? I have considered selling to a third party such as Carmax as they advertise a cash payment, what would you suggest? thanks.

Good Morning, I am looking for November lease numbers for the following in Illinois:

2017 S60 T5 FWD Inscription Platinum 24/15 & 36/15
    2017 S60 T5 AWD Inscription Platinum 24/15 & 36/15
    2017 S60 T6 24/15 & 36/15

Also I have a vehicle I would be trading in with roughly $10K of equity. If you don't recommend rolling that into the lease what would my options with a dealer be, just getting a check? I have considered selling to a third party such as Carmax as they advertise a cash payment, what would you suggest? thanks.

24/15 - .00001 and 52% for all three trims
    36/15 - .00001 and 46% (T5 FWD) or 47% (T5 AWD and T6)

For T5, $750 Volvo allowance, $1450 24 month lease bonus and $3700 lease bonus
    For T6, $750 Volvo allowance, $2700 24 month lease bonus and $4300 lease bonus

Yes, have the dealer cut you a check for any equity left over after covering your up front costs. Use Carmax to get a competitive quote - I got $1500 more from my Subaru dealer last year when we traded in our Mazda, due to the higher quote from Carmax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ursusursus Member Posts: 128
    edited November 2016

You should avoid putting anything down as cap cost reduction on a lease. Get your car apprised at Carmax and/or other places, or just get a check from the dealer.
  • ichbinalleinichbinallein Member Posts: 34
    Morning -

Looking for November NJ lease rates on a 36 month/15k mile S60 FWD Dynamic and S60 FWD Inscription. Thanks.

Morning -

Looking for November NJ lease rates on a 36 month/15k mile S60 FWD Dynamic and S60 FWD Inscription. Thanks.

Dyn - .00008 and 48%. $750 allowance and $2600 lease bonus
    Insc - .00023 and 48%. $750 allowance and $3700 lease bonus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Will appreciate December money factor, residual and any bonus/lease/loyalty cash for 2017 Volvo S60 Inscription T5 AWD Platinum, 24 months, 10,000 miles/year. Thank you very much.
    whodunits said:

Will appreciate December money factor, residual and any bonus/lease/loyalty cash for 2017 Volvo S60 Inscription T5 AWD Platinum, 24 months, 10,000 miles/year. Thank you very much.

.00001 and 55%.

$750 Volvo allowance, $1600 24 month lease bonus, and $3300 lease bonus.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

whodunits said:

.00001 and 55%.

$750 Volvo allowance, $1600 24 month lease bonus, and $3300 lease bonus.
    Thank you very much!
  • ichbinalleinichbinallein Member Posts: 34
    Looking for numbers on the 2017 T5 FWD Dynamic and Inscription for NJ 36 months / 15k. Thanks!

Looking for numbers on the 2017 T5 FWD Dynamic and Inscription for NJ 36 months / 15k. Thanks!

Dyn - .00008 and 48%. $750 Volvo allowance and $1600 lease bonus
    Insc - .00023 and 48%. $750 Volvo allowance and $3300 lease bonus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sgtzhsgtzhsgtzhsgtzh Member Posts: 11
    edited December 2016
    Looking for numbers on the 2017 T5 AWD Dynamic and Inscription for 36 months.
    And what's the requirement for 3 months payment waiver? Thanks in advance.

Looking for numbers on the 2017 T5 AWD Dynamic and Inscription for 36 months.
    And what's the requirement for 3 months payment waiver? Thanks in advance.

Dyn AWD - .00001 and 48% for 36/15. $750 Volvo allowance and $1600 lease bonus
    Insc AWD - .00015 and 48% for 36/15. $750 Volvo allowance and $3300 lease bonus

No information on how to qualify for payment waiver.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sgtzhsgtzhsgtzhsgtzh Member Posts: 11
    Thank you for your info.
    More questions on the numbers, Insc AWD, 36/10k and 24/10k. Thanks a lot.

Thank you for your info.
    More questions on the numbers, Insc AWD, 36/10k and 24/10k. Thanks a lot.

.00015 MF and 51%/57% residual.
    $750 Volvo Allowance
    $3300 Lease Bonus
    $1600 24 month Lease Bonus

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• brianm654brianm654 Member Posts: 23
    Could you please provide december MF and RV for 2017 S60 Inscription Platinum T5 FWD with 36month/12k? Also for 2017 S60 platinum T6 FWD 36 month / 12k?

Thank you
    brianm654 said:

Could you please provide december MF and RV for 2017 S60 Inscription Platinum T5 FWD with 36month/12k? Also for 2017 S60 platinum T6 FWD 36 month / 12k?

Thank you

T5 Insc Plat FWD - .00001 and 48%. $750 Volvo allowance and $3300 lease bonus
    T6 Plat FWD - I don't see that trim level available in my documents.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• chrisfrankchrisfrank Member Posts: 6
    36 month/12k , 36 month/10k, for 2017 AWD S60 Dynamic

or is it better to go with the

36 month/12k, 36 month/10k, for 2017 FWD S60 Inscription

Seattle Washington
    edited December 2016

36 month/12k , 36 month/10k, for 2017 AWD S60 Dynamic

or is it better to go with the

36 month/12k, 36 month/10k, for 2017 FWD S60 Inscription

Seattle Washington

36/12 numbers:

AWD Dynamic - 50% and .00001. $1600 lease bonus
    FWD Inscription - 50% and .00023. $3300 lease bonus

Both have a $750 Volvo allowance

Add 1% for 10K

Personally, it's better to go with the car you will enjoy driving for the next 3 years.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• k9wmp1984k9wmp1984 Member Posts: 14
    I am looking at Dec lease 2017 S60 Inscription with BLIS package .... 2500 down 1000 dealer fee , 209 +tax .... When I called dealer they said they have some other incentives running for 1000$ so I am guessing 1500$ Cash down... 1000$ Dealer fees.... and 209 + Tax for 24 months... this seems too good to be true... Can someone validate this please? Also would this qualify for Volvos 3 month no payment?
    k9wmp1984 said:

I am looking at Dec lease 2017 S60 Inscription with BLIS package .... 2500 down 1000 dealer fee , 209 +tax .... When I called dealer they said they have some other incentives running for 1000$ so I am guessing 1500$ Cash down... 1000$ Dealer fees.... and 209 + Tax for 24 months... this seems too good to be true... Can someone validate this please? Also would this qualify for Volvos 3 month no payment?

If the $2500 is all down payment, then the real payment is closer to $313/mo plus tax. Which is still a pretty good deal.

Better if you know the MSRP and adjusted cap cost, rather than just negotiating the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• squirrel92squirrel92 Member Posts: 4
    Can you provide the MF, RV and incentives for 

2017 s60 T5 AWD Inscription
    3yr/ 12k
    Seattle , Washington area

Thanks in advance.