Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

MF and Residual for 2017 Acadia Limited?

jfiajfia Member Posts: 1
edited September 2016 in GMC
Can you tell me what the money factor and residual is for the 2017 Limited 39 months/12k miles, in MA.
I was quoted $572.50 including tax. $2,500 down plus first payment. MSRP $48,175. This also includes $2,000 back in cash. Is this high?

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,191
    jfia said:

Can you tell me what the money factor and residual is for the 2017 Limited 39 months/12k miles, in MA.
    I was quoted $572.50 including tax. $2,500 down plus first payment. MSRP $48,175. This also includes $2,000 back in cash. Is this high?

.00065 MF and 53% residual.

The residuals are much higher for the non-Limited models. (which should result in much lower payments)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cliftnccliftnc Member Posts: 24
    Yeah those residuals are not that great so the monthly payment about rivals what you can get with a low rate I think.
    What's the MF and residual on an Acadia Limited 24 months/15k miles per year?

Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,191
    cliftnc said:

Yeah those residuals are not that great so the monthly payment about rivals what you can get with a low rate I think.

Thanks!

New program starts tomorrow.. Probably next week before we see it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Dealer quoted me residual of 63% and MF of 0.00115 The MF seems to high, especially based on information here. same MF for 24 or 36 months. 15k miles
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

cliftnc said:

Thanks!

Looks like we posted at the same time. They have some good rebates right now on purchase. I am afraid to give up $3k, which expires today. Should I take a gamble?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,315
    cliftnc said:

kyfdx said:

cliftnc said:

Thanks!

Looks like we posted at the same time. They have some good rebates right now on purchase. I am afraid to give up $3k, which expires today. Should I take a gamble?
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't make decisions with other people's money. :wink:

If you're comfortable with the negotiated price and there aren't any junk fees being thrown in, what makes you think it will be substantially better next month?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Michaell said:

cliftnc said:

kyfdx said:

cliftnc said:

Thanks!

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't make decisions with other people's money. :wink:

If you're comfortable with the negotiated price and there aren't any junk fees being thrown in, what makes you think it will be substantially better next month?
    Yeah good point. It's a good deal.
  • Options
    gmcnjgmcnj Member Posts: 7
    Can you please share the mf and residual for the Acadia Limited 39/12k for October.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,315
    gmcnj said:

Can you please share the mf and residual for the Acadia Limited 39/12k for October.

.00065 and 54%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4