Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi SQ5 2016 Lease Terms for October 2016

supransxsupransx Member Posts: 3
edited October 2016 in Audi
Hi,

I am looking for the current (October 2016) money factor and residual value for a 2016 Audi SQ5 Premium Plus SUV lease. MSRP for the car is $62235. Negotiated purchase price is $55K. I am located in Nevada but will purchasing from a dealership in Miami, Florida.

Thanks for your help and time,
Jonathan

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    supransx said:

Hi,

I am looking for the current (October 2016) money factor and residual value for a 2016 Audi SQ5 Premium Plus SUV lease. MSRP for the car is $62235. Negotiated purchase price is $55K. I am located in Nevada but will purchasing from a dealership in Miami, Florida.

Jonathan

What term and mileage?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• supransxsupransx Member Posts: 3
    36 months/ 10K miles per year
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145
    supransx said:

Hi,

Jonathan

supransx said:

36 months/ 10K miles per year

.00120 and 59%.

With your prices, I get $618/mo before tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• supransxsupransx Member Posts: 3
    Thank you Michaell for the numbers! Any idea what monthly payment would be with 8.1% Nevada state sales tax included?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    supransx said:

Thank you Michaell for the numbers! Any idea what monthly payment would be with 8.1% Nevada state sales tax included?

You need the adjusted CAP cost, that includes the acquisition fee, dealer fees, etc, etc.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator