Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lease numbers for a 2016 X6 M

rlsummers3rlsummers3 Member Posts: 21
edited October 2016 in BMW
Had ordered a 2017 X5 50i went to pick it up but fell in love with a Donnignton Gray X6M in showroom. My payments with the orig. car were coming out to $1350, I figure what the hell is another 225 a month for this beast! The X6M. Any suggestions, comments, ideas?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319

Had ordered a 2017 X5 50i went to pick it up but fell in love with a Donnignton Gray X6M in showroom. My payments with the orig. car were coming out to $1350, I figure what the hell is another 225 a month for this beast! The X6M. Any suggestions, comments, ideas?

.00136 and 56%. $2000 option allowance.

As it's a leftover 2016, you should push for a larger discount from sticker. Generally, for BMW, 7% before incentives is a good target.

If you have the prices, we can run the numbers.

BTW, $1500/mo for an X6 seems like a lot of money. There is a semi-active X6 lease thread available; you might want to pop in and see what others are paying.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Well I ended up paying $1750 month. 0 driveoff for X6 M
  • Options
    Wasn't sure if this came through to you earlier....
    For starters, what the hell is RENT Charge

• Options

Wasn't sure if this came through to you earlier....
    For starters, what the hell is RENT Charge

Rent charge is similar to interest. The money you pay back when you borrow the money for a lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Can they do that? Absolutely no one I've talked to has seen anything like it. Nor have I seen it on here. And on top of that as u advised before there is no discount off the sticker it's actually MORE, and there should be more off for incentives, right? What justifies the rent charge? To top it all off this is my wife. I wasn't even present during the paperwork! Please tell me this is wrong?
  • Options

Can they do that? Absolutely no one I've talked to has seen anything like it. Nor have I seen it on here. And on top of that as u advised before there is no discount off the sticker it's actually MORE, and there should be more off for incentives, right? What justifies the rent charge? To top it all off this is my wife. I wasn't even present during the paperwork! Please tell me this is wrong?

You are borrowing the money for the lease. The rent charge is the interest paid on that money.

If I'm reading the paperwork correctly, the msrp is $135k and the selling price is $118k. But, I see $2k in LoJack and other fees added in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator