Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Car Buying Advice - Audi A6 & Audi Finance

bbixler18bbixler18 Member Posts: 51
edited May 2017 in Audi
Question regarding Audi Finance rates. I'm currently looking at an offer on an A6 3.0 Prestige with the various rebates and financing incentives, currently 2.9%. If my credit score is high enough can I actually finance through Audi at a lower rate than the 2.9% and still qualify for the $2,000 finance rebate on 3.0 2016s? I'm great with the price on the car but I'd like my monthly payment to drop and the only way it seems to make that happen now is to have a lower interest rate. Just seeing if anyone has experience on getting a lower than advertised rate but still qualifying for the rebates.

Thanks!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,046
    bbixler18 said:

Question regarding Audi Finance rates. I'm currently looking at an offer on an A6 3.0 Prestige with the various rebates and financing incentives, currently 2.9%. If my credit score is high enough can I actually finance through Audi at a lower rate than the 2.9% and still qualify for the $2,000 finance rebate on 3.0 2016s? I'm great with the price on the car but I'd like my monthly payment to drop and the only way it seems to make that happen now is to have a lower interest rate. Just seeing if anyone has experience on getting a lower than advertised rate but still qualifying for the rebates.

Thanks!

2.9% is Audi's base rate for top tier credit. Don't think you can do any better through them.
    Also, you don't get the $2000 if you finance with someone else.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jmsnycjmsnyc Member Posts: 20
    Quick question, is the finance rebate on 2017 too or just 2016 ?
    jmsnyc said:

Quick question, is the finance rebate on 2017 too or just 2016 ?

Just 2016

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• slippytoadslippytoad Member Posts: 10
    What is Audi FS lowest rate for May 2017? Still 2.9% Also, are they still doing the $2k incentive? Thanks.

What is Audi FS lowest rate for May 2017? Still 2.9% Also, are they still doing the $2k incentive? Thanks.

Yes, 2.9%

$2500 on 2.0, $2000 on 3.0

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator